test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kindred sin anti cc

2»

Comments

• kanogokanogo Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes you can get hit in stealth, but you shouldn't be unless you're standing around next to an enemy waiting, also you get an evasion boost in stealth. Elemental warriors only get the crit chance bonus for 1 attack after assault, and not "all the time" as you seem to think. Which seems to be balanced with the sins bonus from stealth fairly well actually.

Also you seem remarkably ignorant about the difference between PvE and PvP servers, even though I already explained them to you.

You are noob is obvious... warrior have huge debuff for eva in case you did not notice is almost 100 eva debuff in witch case that 420+ eva will become a practical joke, what else they have ? oh they have reflect, what else they have ? anti stun that can be taken with runes maybe ? what else they have x3 anti cc with no cd share... what else they have, ummm lets say when they get the 35 energy witch is not hard to take they can activate the crit chance and have it when they want it ( i would trade the sin one with the warrior one 100%) and as per stuns yeah they can stun lock you oh that is not all they have also silence... just do a check list and you will find out that wars have everything.... what else ? people QQ for a crit that comes from stealth from sins while wars have it most of the time ? dude go pvp more and maybe someday you will understand and what i said in the upper post was that an example clearly you are ... to not say it, if you wanna troll go and do that on another post... this is a thread about kindred assassin anti cc, i play this game a month after the servers were up and since lvl 60 when patches came with next lvl cap and then next lvl cap all the skills sins got were ****... sins were never the most op in this game and the name of that class of kindred assassin should be changed to kindred dummy training puppet for venom and edge.... if and only if you have a look over the venom sins you will find out that those are not made for being evasion at all while edge could go evasion but would not be as effective as is on dark tree there for if i would be you i would shut up and go to other thread and stop posting on an assassin thread.
    So yeah change the name of assassins in late game as "dummy training" for kindred sins.

PS. You must be one of those sin haters to argue so much and yeah is a fact that wars are pretty much if not on the top now.Go on your pve server where people is looking to pve not pvp as main.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's no point even trying to point out why you're wrong, as you've already demonstrated that no matter what I say you're going to keep spewing the same "facts" you've made up about how warriors work.

P.S. I'm not a sin hater, I have a kindred sin, it's really fun to play. I don't know why you keep bringing my server up, it's completely irrelevant.

P.P.S. I'm sorry you're so bitter. Goodbye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • DarkRageGolem - IllyfueDarkRageGolem - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kanogo wrote: »
    I wonder when kindred sins will get at least one anti slow/stun/sleep etc skill ?
    Kindred assassin have no such thing whatsoever apart the dark tree where they have just contract of blood, my question is will the kindred edge and venom sins have a chance to get some anti cc skill ? i got tired to get abused by the mages transform or the long stuns from protectors and so on.

Sins have good dmg..stealth..CAN have nice eva builds..whats your problem lol...they can silence and stun out from stealth and easily kill people with instant critts from edges stealth critt skill.. im jealous on sins so i dont see why people keep saying things like this or sins NEEDING aoe.
  • DarkRageGolem - IllyfueDarkRageGolem - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sins have good dmg..stealth..CAN have nice eva builds..whats your problem lol...they can silence and stun out from stealth and easily kill people with instant critts from edges stealth critt skill.. im jealous on sins so i dont see why people keep saying things like this or sins NEEDING aoe.

You should make a post about warriors stupid low cooldown for Blade of reflection!!!:p:D
    edited May 2013
    I will no longer answer to trolls and those who think are to smart just because they are to stupid to waste the time with them.

Not everyone wish to play evasion, not everyone wish to play dark tree, sin does not 1-2 shot people(apart from noobs who did QQ on this forums so the sins since lvl 60 they got nothing good) as per those who say kindred sin does not need anti cc must be really stupid there for is just a waste of time to try and give a simple example as comparison to any other class just because they will troll like they usually do.
    edited May 2013

PWE should change the name of the Assassin class to dummy puppet of training for kindred edge/venom sin. This game has no balance whatsoever.

Stealth ? wow stealth so op omg omg... stun on warriors ? wow omg omg especially now when they can get the stun resist with runes and make it 100% stun resist.... instant crits ? really ? omg omg ... is just one crit you dummy and comes from stealth.... look warriors stuns when stun lock you and anything you throw on them they just remove it and repeat it then move to the next and next and next.... Assassin <- the name should say enough and not be the practical joke it started to become since the lvl 60 patches.
    edited May 2013
    There's no point even trying to point out why you're wrong, as you've already demonstrated that no matter what I say you're going to keep spewing the same "facts" you've made up about how warriors work.

P.S. I'm not a sin hater, I have a kindred sin, it's really fun to play. I don't know why you keep bringing my server up, it's completely irrelevant.

P.P.S. I'm sorry you're so bitter. Goodbye.

You are on my mental block list... tards and trolls will remain as they are no matter how much you show them they are wrong... they are waste of time like you were.

And that was an example you stupid... and there are many other examples to show off how ***** wrong you are and tard.
  • heliosflamesheliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are on my mental block list... tards and trolls will remain as they are no matter how much you show them they are wrong... they are waste of time like you were.

And that was an example you stupid... and there are many other examples to show off how ***** wrong you are and tard.

lmao. Why you so mad? Are you getting trashed by warriors? Sure there's a lot of BS that warriors can do (elemental) but that makes it all the more fun of killing them. If you're getting killed a lot try "getting better" as the tree you're playing or suck it up. As a kinsin you have no anti CC unless you're Dark or get the True Contract of blood rune simple as that or go down the wisdom tree Nyos/Dyos(immune to CC/Removes CC). There your question is answered now put on ya big boy pants and go kill some warrs (if it's not too hard for you).

P.S: Just because one plays on a PvE server means nothing of their skills in PvP. I have a toon on a PvP server and sure you guys are good but PvE server PvP is way more intense in 3s/6s/and 12s.
    edited May 2013
    lmao. Why you so mad? Are you getting trashed by warriors? Sure there's a lot of BS that warriors can do (elemental) but that makes it all the more fun of killing them. If you're getting killed a lot try "getting better" as the tree you're playing or suck it up. As a kinsin you have no anti CC unless you're Dark or get the True Contract of blood rune simple as that or go down the wisdom tree Nyos/Dyos(immune to CC/Removes CC). There your question is answered now put on ya big boy pants and go kill some warrs (if it's not too hard for you).

P.S: Just because one plays on a PvE server means nothing of their skills in PvP. I have a toon on a PvP server and sure you guys are good but PvE server PvP is way more intense in 3s/6s/and 12s.

trolls gonna troll.

not everyone wanna play dark sin like not everyone wanna play evasion sin and because sin have cc so other classes/trees have and they should add some anti cc to kindred edge and venom especially venom because that tree is not for evasion.
  • heliosflamesheliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trolls gonna troll.

not everyone wanna play dark sin like not everyone wanna play evasion sin and because sin have cc so other classes/trees have and they should add some anti cc to kindred edge and venom especially venom because that tree is not for evasion.

well yea compared to other classes if you're not an edge or edge/dark sin it sorta feels like you drew the short end of the stick however, some people like to be challenged when they play or a skill that requires talent to play so if you're not gonna go edge (which really seems fit for a beginner) then prepare yourself for the challenge of either being eva and losing tons of DPS or Venom which does great in pvp if done right
    edited May 2013
    Well if sin have cc so all other classes have that does not mean they should not give a damn anti cc for edge or venom... ffs people since lvl 60 cap sins got nothing worth... seriously the developers never heard of balance and yeah an anti cc it is required just because not everyone wanna go evasion build... the stupidity of the trolls on this forum amaze me.