test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player, replyyy!:P

phoenix7nphoenix7n Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Server Symposium
Heya all, I want to join Fw but not sure how to start so will be guided by you,
I have no idea on which race to go as there are 3 with Assassin class and I usually play
on a sin, so I'l be waiting for suggestions. :)
It's gonna be an M I heard people usually role Kindread mostly as F because M is dunno how not sure on that so I'm asking which you suggest as they all seem ok to me I think...

And I want to join Storm Legion or Lionheart and get in a faction after I play a bit so anyone with a nice frindly and active faction who wants a new player post here that way it will be more easy to choose the server.

Thanks for reading and can't wait for your reply:D
Post edited by phoenix7n on

Comments

• Bellzeba - Storm LegionBellzeba - Storm Legion Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome! Pick any race that you think you would enjoy the most. There isn't much of a difference except the race skills. And join the Storm Legion! We have cookies! :)
    [SIGPIC] Siggy made by : Bellzeba <3 [/SIGPIC]

Guild : iScream
    Server : Storm
  • phoenix7nphoenix7n Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome! Pick any race that you think you would enjoy the most. There isn't much of a difference except the race skills. And join the Storm Legion! We have cookies! :)

Cookies :O
    You convinced me lol, gonna make the decision in the next 10 minutes what race to go I already got a headache how much i thought about which I should play xD
    Thanks for the reply ^^
  • Tunesmith - Storm LegionTunesmith - Storm Legion Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Try out a bunch of race/class combinations and continue with the one(s) you like the most.
    ...and yes Storm server has cookies.
    :)