test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lycan, Human, or Kindred

mrzealmrzeal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Assassin Discussion
I haven't seen any real information on what makes the Lycan Assassin different from the Human or the Kindred Assassin.
I know the racial buffs are pretty strait forward.
MP for Humans, HP for Kindred, reduced cast time for Lycans
improved Fire and Dark for Kindred, Improved all for humans, and +1 crit chance for Lycans.

But what about the Talent Tree's?
I know that for the priests, between Human and Elves, there are some key differences on how their heals work based on race. It stands to reason that the other classes are like that, too.

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the three, both for Talent Unique Skills and for the Passive Boosts to the class skills.
Post edited by mrzeal on

Comments

• Sabriele - Storm LegionSabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    In terms of Lurking sting, Lycans use the same 3rd talent as Humans [Lurking Impact]

There is a few minor changes in each talent tree, and from what i can see Lycans lend themselves to the Dark tree, but i may be wrong.
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • fearknight2003fearknight2003 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The only assassin i have is a level 10 Human. No help here. :) ;) ;D
  • Blueveil - LionheartBlueveil - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    human <_< *pray helps get out of dark bonds wich is annoying because it lowers your wraith and then you end up losing it and hit like a wittle girl* so yeah human
  • heliosflamesheliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In terms of Lurking sting, Lycans use the same 3rd talent as Humans [Lurking Impact]

There is a few minor changes in each talent tree, and from what i can see Lycans lend themselves to the Dark tree, but i may be wrong.

Lycans Dark tree is kinda a mix between Human and Kindred following more of the Humans I've noticed. Other than that as you said the changes are minor.