test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove Ancestral Catacomb!

RejectedJu - NyosRejectedJu - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Nyos (PvP EU)
At least remove it as a main quest requirement for Nyos server, Crab Claw, because you try asking on World chat days upon days and the most people you can seem to get is 3. It is unfair that you have this instance as part of the main quest, and am sure you can make something else up to fill its gap.

And I know some people will add to it "this is a pvp server" yeah it a mixed server, and people do want to finish the main quest.

Anyway I hope you either make it for Solo Player Crabclaw, or change it, so then people can actually complete it without waiting weeks to get in the instance.

Thanks
Post edited by RejectedJu - Nyos on

Comments

• Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    At least remove it as a main quest requirement for Nyos server, Crab Claw, because you try asking on World chat days upon days and the most people you can seem to get is 3. It is unfair that you have this instance as part of the main quest, and am sure you can make something else up to fill its gap.

And I know some people will add to it "this is a pvp server" yeah it a mixed server, and people do want to finish the main quest.

Anyway I hope you either make it for Solo Player Crabclaw, or change it, so then people can actually complete it without waiting weeks to get in the instance.

Thanks

Get a friend!
    Get into proper guild!
    Get strounger.
    Its even mentor instance mean some hight lvl may do all work for you. World chay dont work alot anymore unless you are well know and ppl trust instance will be done fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RejectedJu - NyosRejectedJu - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hiya Nyos, I am a level 70 and can not be mentored in it, I have asked a friend, and am in a big guild. I managed to do it once in weeks, but of course i died and had 3 mins to run from the start to get goutahs bone ashs. The amount of world flutes used in trying to get a couple more to help is rediculas. it would of cost me less buying his bone **** from auction (which you cant).

The problem with AC is it just doesn't give much out like other instances. Something needs to draw peoples attention to it to do it.

Get stronger? a 6 man mission and you expect me to solo it as a blood vamp? hehe

And yes I agree with you, World chat is just for the sarcasm and those selling it seems. I still hope to do it. but at this rate ill be level 80 by the time i can get a team lol
  • meditwowmeditwow Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If you're into a guild and they don't help you ,it's useless ,I don't see any reason why would you join in a guild that doesn't help it's members.Doesn't matter how many are there if they don't help,it's like you would be guildless with a title above your head!
    Find a nice helpful guild and you will be able to do all the things you need and have fun in same time!
    :confused:
  • RejectedJu - NyosRejectedJu - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Luckily They have helped me yesterday and i managed to complete it. and got a nice gift from one of my guildies a nice talent scroll which is nice of them too! :D
This discussion has been closed.