test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A not-accurate(rofl) top5 of Nyos players.

jinyantaojinyantao Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Nyos (PvP EU)
This is a list based on the skills of players observed by me in the game.EB,arena,rift,FF and duels which I witnessed count.

Assassin:

Nyos(Paradise)
ethoxyethane(Paradise)
DraconiL
JUMPERRR(Paradise)
HateYouNow(iDoom)
Daggerpowah(Pwnography_)

Bard:

Irtrys(Paradise)
Roam(Paradise)
Valcea(KoS_)
SylwerDragon(iDoom)
EliteFreak(Paradise)

Mage:

wac(KoS_)
XXyel(Paradise)
Krezesoradorox(KoS_)
Lotthy(KoS_)
Valoris(iDoom)

Marksman:

MissLaquanda(KoS_)
Krogyn(Paradise)
MayI(iDoom)

Don't know any other marksman worth to be in the top.

Priest:

Ichimu(Paradise)
FreakyPriest(KoS_)
Erzannah(KoS_)
Kawaiii_chan(Paradise)
Lisanna_(KoS_)

Protector:

KicksAzz(Paradise)
Fatfatsofatty(Paradise)
Rupies(iDoom)
orgund(Paradise)
hammersman(Paradise)

Haha,paradise prot invasion.

Warrior:

menengroth(Paradise)
LeonisHHH(KoS_)
Midfielder(iDoom)
SHAUWNXL(Paradise)
StarW(KoS_)

Vampire:

arkanovtigar(Paradise)
Soonji(Paradise)
NoNameNeeded(KoS_)
DIREKBHV(Paradise)
Liethza(KoS_)

I would like to say that im intentionally writing from an alt account,so I don't get bashed for favoritism.This is not based on my personal preferences,I am trying to be as objective as possible and this is how it looks it my eyes.Even though KoS_ and iDoom have more players,Paradise has the better ones(more arrogant too).I hope this won't be considered as a troll/joke thread like the other one,which can be simply trashed since it has no truth at all in it.
Post edited by jinyantao on

Comments

• landguardianlandguardian Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well it looks much better than last one for sure, just few opinions i can share:

1) sin: ethox before Nyos.
    2)MM: lazer,BlindShorty should be in the list.
    3) Prots: no me in list? oh well :)
    4) priests: Mayaja should be ranked.

But the list looks decent.
  • Ichimu - NyosIchimu - Nyos Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    And what is this based on? if soemoen care so much about lsits, let peopel vote. Or have a Can people stop obsess about any list?

If any list should be made, it should be either by nomine and voting, or by a panel of peopel that actually can remaon neutraul, and that have seen these peopel fight in arena.

Duals is not fair, eb is not fair, pve is just ZZZZZZ and FF, wel pray for some luck about the random teams XD

Also, Draco quit a logn tiem ago, so dunno why people insist on putting peopel not even active on the list.
    Healing: Keeping your allies alive, sometimes seemingly against their intentions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Neo
    edited October 2012
    Both maya and lyranna should also be on that list for priest. And high as well.

Also, after seeing lothy 1v1 etc , I find her one of the best. Wac hits hard, but lothy rly knows how to control the situation.
    Healing: Keeping your allies alive, sometimes seemingly against their intentions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Neo
  • mrflibbleukmrflibbleuk Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is the list based on my experience at EB arena pvp rift FF...

Assassin:

Jumper(paradise)
    ethoxyethane(paradise)
    Nyos(paradise)
    HateyouNow(idoom)
    Daggerpowa(pwnography)

Bard:

Roam(paradise)
    Irtys(paradise) Irtys was on 1st place in my eyes when she was water xD
    Valcea(KOS_)
    Sylwerdragon(idoom)
    Elitefreak(paradise)

Marksman:

MissLaquanda(KoS_)
    Mayl(idoom)
    LazerNab(idoom)
    Krogyn(paradise)

Priest:

Ichimu(Paradise),FreakyPriest(KoS_)
    Mayaja(clueless)
    Erzannah(KoS_)

I found lchimu better in 3v3 but freaky i wtinessd is better at mass pvp.. its just wat i experienced and the list not based on any hate or wat so ever lol ..so i place lchimu and freaky both on 1st place in my list..but i wud like to mention that I can see Erzannah on a completely different lvl if she can have diamonds as much as lchimu or freaky ...

Protector:

KicksAzz(Paradise)
    Fatfatsofatty(Paradise)
    orgund(Paradise
    Rupies(idoom)
    hammersman(Paradise),Landguardian.

here again i can see Landguardian on a bit higher position if he can cs as much as kicks or orgund.

Warrior:

menengroth(Paradise)
    LeonisHHH(KoS_)
    Midfielder(iDoom)
    StarW(KoS_)

Vampire:

arkanovtigar(Paradise)
    NoNameNeeded(KoS_)
    soonji(Paradise)
    DIREKBHV(Paradise)
    Lzeedor(KoS_) or watever the name is sorry ^^

Oh well as far as mages concern..i dnt wanna put my name there. as i have done and achieved things that not many has done and achieved yet.but still ..

Mage:

wac(KoS_)
    XXyel(Paradise)
    Krezesoradorox(KoS_)
    Hardzick(idoom)

this is it for my list..i have no personal hate or grudge against none lol so if any of the guy found it offending i dint mean to offend u its what from my experience...But heres the fact that people i dont know pretend to themselves or try to ignore this game is based on skill and cs..and not only in this server but in any other server u can see people with C$ are on top..and dont know why people QQ that csers only depend on their CS and not skills lol...cause the top guys are CS+skills.. anyway u can post watever u want.
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Both vals and mysterious thread-starter lists aren't bad. Much better then most previous ones were. And thats me saying it despite being mostly made of para's, which is obviously against my interest to admit.
    And yeah, lazzer should be on MM list, think Mayl should top krogyn tho, but not so sure. Fought against mayl more then i did krogyn, lol.

Draco is on the list cause the server lost most good sins it once had, lol. And he does tend to repop alot. He simply gets the most out of his gear.

I like Val's opinion of priests ranking better then the TS one.

And for Vamps, i'd keep Soonji away from top3 spots. Could be placed on 4th or 5th spot by gear tho... but the first 3 i'd kinda place people that make the most out of their gear. There is plenty vamps for a stable competition I find.

If i had to guess, i'd guess the first list is made by Shauwn, but that doesn't make it any less accurate.

@Ichimu - if it was done by voting, everyone would vote for their best friends and guildmates. No way I see idoom/kos voting para-ppl or vice-versa. So the list would be quite inaccurate and more of a political/social thing then actual opinion regarding gameplay.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • SHAUWNXL - NyosSHAUWNXL - Nyos Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If i had to guess, i'd guess the first list is made by Shauwn, but that doesn't make it any less accurate..

Nop, it wasn't made by me but i do agree with some spots there. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for this awesome sig! - FWIC 2012 Participant
    edited October 2012
    True. Also everyone have different opinions on how to play and whats good or bad. So kind of an impossible mission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Neo
  • Osilija - NyosOsilija - Nyos Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    True. Also everyone have different opinions on how to play and whats good or bad. So kind of an impossible mission.

100% approval
This discussion has been closed.