test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My fav. mm builds :>

ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Marksman Discussion
Ok so i had abit too much spare time so decided to share the builds I found most "entertaining".

I will not go to detailed into facts/why i use this or that.
If your curious ask in thread and i will answer when i got free time.

Precision (supporter & aoe)
The best friend for instances; The best buffs and debuffs, as well spammable aoe!

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=marksman&r=dwf&b=t1a13t1a35t1b25t1b45t1c13t1c24t1c34t1d24t1e22t1g23t1h22t1i13t1i33t1j13t1j22t1k22t1k32t3a25
Maxed Lethal Control & Strenghten Up (it seem to disapear when i get into link)

Runes:
Reach max swift penetration (5/4). If you get that maxed you can nonstop aoe with penetrating shot, you get atk buff from prec together with debuffs and earth mastery bonuses. So you can go pretty much all in earth mastery/atk which makes id and mastery training easier. And as always try to get maxed contact & motivate, as it helps both you and your party alot by giving you critical chance and critical damage.

Soul (PVP, arena)
I also use this for KS/bosses right now its highest dps in our server
http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=marksman&r=dwf&b=t2a35t2b13t2b45t2c24t2d13t2e23t2e43t2f13t2f22t2f32t2g34t2h13t2h22t2h43t2j13t2j23t2j42t2k22t2l21t3a15

Runes:
1) Contact 2) Motivate 3) Free choice of whatever you find most useful, preferably maxed Heat Bullet as you use it alot. Personally maxed heat bullet, +1 in weakpoint tag, soul discharge, and will use burst of rage when it spawn in our server. However these are rare runes so don't count on the soul trees dps talents at runes (soul discharge/burst of rage -5star runes).. Remains of soul for abit stronger shield, professional hunter if you want hm range/got problem hitting some eva built people, soul suspension for longer ensnare/slow. Lots of choices really.

Frequently asked questions:
In arena your depending on priest bubble alot, so you use ours 0-1 per round.
Therefor Remains of soul/Soul focus do not deserve any points, rather more damage to kill better/faster.
Durability/castoff not worth it because slow/ensnare are usally spammable so getting out of it once usally not worth it, and u cant escape vamps bound with it either. Plus you dont need longer run time than 11,5 when picking up wrath orbs.

Quick fact @ Skills;
Hunters mark - you need this up pretty much always, its a decent debuff and we need it do pull of our silence/stun. Its smart to open up with this skill as it have long range (27/30meters with this build)

Burst of rage (6shots) - Lots of quick damage, our highest dps skill, but its best purpose is that it generate alot of orbs if lucky you can get orbs up to red hand by pulling this one and only skill.

Soul Snipe - our 2sec STUN cc. (60% chance with mark, 100% if critical hit)

Exorcising Bullet - 6sec SILENCE (60% chance with mark)

Pulse Shot - Needs min 5 meter range to be cast, Ensnare and high slow%. (note: works best with mark & crack shot)

Soul Discharge - Our mana drain talent, its good damage low casttime and for no bullet cost. Perfect extra helper together with a mana drainer in your own team, and as most skills it require hunters mark on target.
Post edited by ILikeBigGu - Illyfue on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo

Comments

• asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The max mana reduction curse on Soul Discharge makes Hunter's Mark hard for divine priests to purify also. (When they use purify it removes the mana reduction instead of Hunter's Mark)
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    asd29 wrote: »
    The max mana reduction curse on Soul Discharge makes Hunter's Mark hard for divine priests to purify also. (When they use purify it removes the mana reduction instead of Hunter's Mark)

Yeah my bad, thanks for the add ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have not actually even seen a Rake of Fury Rune or a Burst of Rage. The rarest I've seen are weakpoint tag and spped of fire. So it pretty much demonstatrates how rare the RoF and BoR runes are.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have not actually even seen a Rake of Fury Rune or a Burst of Rage. The rarest I've seen are weakpoint tag and spped of fire. So it pretty much demonstatrates how rare the RoF and BoR runes are.
    aimed shot runes FTW xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyxianarosiealyxianarosie Posts: 6 Arc User
    Guns is there anyway you can screen shot that pvp build and post it here. I recently brought someone new to the server that pvps and she is trying a mm. I can't get around that arc pop up no matter what I do so I can't access your calc. T_T