test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coming back after almost a year so I have some questions...

Depswa - LionheartDepswa - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Class Discussion
Now, this is somewhat a "what class should I choose" type of thread while also a thread about the classes and any new updates about them.
Alright, so basically I've been gone for almost a year and I came back because my friend said she was playing here so I decided to come back and join her for the "lulz". My main accounts were all banned for some stupid reason,(no, I never **** or any of that) so I'm stuck on this alt account now. I've tried most classes while only actually having leveled up few, which would be Protector, Warrior and MM. I'm currently a level 16 Mage but it's not entirely my style. I'm not in love with Casters but if I like it then I'll play it.
What class should I play? By that I mean, what class is fun to play, like it doesn't even come to mind that you're leveling it, you're just exploring it and loving every minute. I would like to down a few mobs within seconds and not take forever. That may sound like most classes but I remember while playing a Protector that it would take nearly 30 seconds to kill 4-5 mobs while on MM and Warrior it took about 10 seconds maybe.
Also, with any new updates (again, I haven't played in over a year), is there anything I should know that's different about any certain class? Damage increase, HP increase, etc. etc. Has anything new become of Vampires or Assassins? Those are two classes that I'm deciding on trying out real soon. I would've checked the class forums but the guides on there are usually outdated and haven't been updated in months or even years. It may seem like I'm asking for a lot here, but I'm just trying to get a feel for the game.
Post edited by Depswa - Lionheart on

Comments

• WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    vamp is way to go if u ask me still most OP class ,edge sin gain a lot from new talent + system so it is bit more powerfull then before to not sure about vamp think thet dark vamps can have more powerfull feast and more hp from runes skillls and talent +,sry for bad eng
  • jhereg4250jhereg4250 Posts: 485 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If you want a class that can just kinda go around doing everything, I would go Blood Vamp. They are a survival spec with good healing and DPS capabilities. Best spec I've found to run around solo and mess around. Also not to hard to gear out. Just try and get as much HP on it as you can. It's a little squishy, but you have the heals to tank most anything anyway. It and the Glacial Priest are about the closest things to generalists (without a cash infusion at least) in this game I have found.

As for changes, the game underwent a huge makeover after Nightfall. It's a lot to take in with the divinity system at lvl 60 and the bot. While a lot of the guides are outdated, I would suggest reading a lot of the more recent posts in the class forums. A lot of experienced players will offer build advice.
  • WerePetar - IllyfueWerePetar - Illyfue Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OP dark vam can tank everything to he dont even need priest or any healer :) played whit 60k+hp dark vamp gos he could tank boss and stay alive easy in gos :O when priest and bard died
  • Guenavuerre - IllyfueGuenavuerre - Illyfue Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OP dark vam can tank everything to he dont even need priest or any healer :) played whit 60k+hp dark vamp gos he could tank boss and stay alive easy in gos :O when priest and bard died
    m187.gifm013.gif
    [SIGPIC]http://s7.postimage.org/qzfzngasr/201220806_GOSdmg.jpg[/SIGPIC]

|sirwillyydarkvamp80grimreapers|
    [Dyos-80 Nyos-80]