test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best 70's set?

plasticsutensilplasticsutensil Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Marksman Discussion
Hey everyone, I have a Precision MM and I was wondering which of the 70's sets is the best for my dps. I am mainly pve. Is a full set of purple gear better then the ToK or AS set? And what about the Rep set in Nightfall Citadel?
Post edited by plasticsutensil on

Comments

• asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Honestly if you don't pvp anything is fine. Personally I'd go a combination 5 piece ToK (feet waist chest Shoulders and head) set for a nice +30 acc bonus and a nice hp bonus then 3 piece of the rep nightfall gear - the ones that need void blade (hands legs weapon) for another +40 acc bonus so your encourage party buff is slightly more in better in pve. Though that's a relatively expensive way to go. Other wise just go full tok set. The old AS gear is not worth getting and the warded wise light purples are meh, they're all over the place the booots need mentor rep and points some need triumph and some need slayer rep and some need faction rep too much hassle
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • plusonecharismaplusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Actually the AS set and its bonuses is better for Precision than the Tok set.
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Actually the AS set and its bonuses is better for Precision than the Tok set.

But the base stats are much much lower and you can't reforge it. I'm pretty sure the ToK set on equal refines surpasess the bonuses you get by a significant margin. it's +80 acc but you lose a lot of hp and a lot of atk
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration