test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eva set

unkenounkeno Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Marksman Discussion
Hello.
I searched topics that speak directly about it and i couldn't find, im sorry.
Which is better in a matter of survival: Eva set or a HP set because the soul resolution? In the case of HP set would be the best, arena set? For Soul and Burst builds.
I played the game for a period before the Nightfall and i'm starting again, i want to know which path to take.

Please respond quick T.T , thanks for your attention and sorry for the bad english.
Post edited by unkeno on

Comments

• asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    unkeno wrote: »
    Hello.
    I searched topics that speak directly about it and i couldn't find, im sorry.
    Which is better in a matter of survival: Eva set or a HP set because the soul resolution? In the case of HP set would be the best, arena set? For Soul and Burst builds.
    I played the game for a period before the Nightfall and i'm starting again, i want to know which path to take.

Please respond quick T.T , thanks for your attention and sorry for the bad english.

Eva fails unless you have 360+ base evasion at 70-75+. Otherwise go arena set.
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • unkenounkeno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    asd29 wrote: »
    Eva fails unless you have 360+ base evasion at 70-75+. Otherwise go arena set.

Thanks!

Any more opinion?

In this case: i'm a Soul MM lvl 75, wich one is the best way: Set arena 7x Blue, Set 75 from dungeon or a set 7x Blue with HP and Accuracy status?

And Evasion gems in thoses sets its useless? Is better Critical Defense/Crit Damage?

Thanks again.
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I repeat eva useless unless you run 360+ eva. That means double evasion ids on everything at a minimum, eva ring, neck offhand. Minimum +10 eva per piece of gear. Without these id's putting in 4 mist IV's do absolutely nothing for you.

I'm on the 75 arena blue + 3 piece of the 77 nigtfall gear (precise stout weapon, precise stalwart boots and Hands).
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • unkenounkeno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    asd29 wrote: »
    I repeat eva useless unless you run 360+ eva. That means double evasion ids on everything at a minimum, eva ring, neck offhand. Minimum +10 eva per piece of gear. Without these id's putting in 4 mist IV's do absolutely nothing for you.

I'm on the 75 arena blue + 3 piece of the 77 nigtfall gear (precise stout weapon, precise stalwart boots and Hands).

Ty vm, you helped me a lot!