test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New PVP'er LF Small Harcore PVP Guild

ultnetworkultnetwork Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Nyos (PvP EU)
Hello,

Just came from RIFT 1 month ago, played for a day here; got to 28 then left to take a break from mmo's as a whole.

Came back and looking to hopefully join a guild which prides itself on PVP and working preferably as a small unit.

On a side note during RIFTs early 6 months: Was First EU Player "Ultimatum/Utimate/TheUltimate"(alias/names), across all EU shards to reach PVP rank Prestige 7. 2nd Player to reach Prestige 8.

Thank you for your time & thanks for reading,
Tim.
Post edited by ultnetwork on

Comments

• Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    A small guild which prides itself in pvp ? thats a hard one on Nyos. There's not really any small guilds that I can think of. Nor is there a PK-base guild atm. All died out, since this game doesn't really reward their passion for PKing.

The server atm only has like 2 sides, 1 is made of top guild (Paradise) and their allies (Vodka, ArchAngels, iDoom), and the guilds that are at war with paradise (Ancients, KoS_, Pwnography i guess). Other guilds like Wicked, Revenge, Conceited, RiseAngels, BraveHearts, Violators, Clueless, Crimsons dont get involved in the pvp events atm.

Not sure if Violators might be the closest to what u're looking for, they might be fond of pvp.
    The top guilds usually only fight for their personal interest (over world bosses).

And BraveHearts might be the most drama-free ones atm, but also a peaceful bunch.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • ultnetworkultnetwork Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the fast reply. Realized this may not be the game for me, if game doesn't reward pvp passion.

When people say PK'ing i always imagine gankers rather than Guild vs Guild setup fights, via comm between GMs.
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ultnetwork wrote: »
    Thanks for the fast reply. Realized this may not be the game for me, if game doesn't reward pvp passion.

When people say PK'ing i always imagine gankers rather than Guild vs Guild setup fights, via comm between GMs.

PK is ganking and the most common type of "pvp" on Nyos. Dont know for other servers, but Nyos rarely has any GvG, aside from RIFT wars at saturday, which often end up in guild.versus alts fights. Cause most guilds know what they can beat and what they can't, and losing isn't exactly rewarding.

Personally, I don't consider any game which punishes PK a pvp-oriented game. I'm no fan of ganking, but I do like player interaction. Still, you might think of it differently, so best check for yourself / ask different guild-members ingame.
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
This discussion has been closed.