test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Marksman Mount.Mech Leaper type I

areus3riousareus3rious Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Marksman Discussion
Hello all who may read this,I understand that the mech leaper is not a favourite mount for the marksman class,and most people find it to be uglyand not worth having.It may be that it is ugly,but its all in the eye of the beholder,I for instance,would love to have one,but it seems you can only buy the type II at the shop,is there a way to buy the type I,other than through the faction exchange agent?Id appreciate any hints on this,or offers :3,thx in advance.
Post edited by areus3rious on

Comments

• shadower777shadower777 Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hey there,

You can try out the leaper I for a week with the race mount box. Before you decide to pay alot for it.

Only way to get leapr I = rep agent and pay gold.
    Only way to get leaper II = cashop, or buy from cashop-buyer with gold.

Leaper I is stupid IMO, because he's holding his hands infront of him without holding anything. And he vibrates as if he is sitting on a washing-machine.

I hope i answered your question, sorry if the answer was not what you expected.

Regards, Bryan
  • nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Alternatively (depending on if your guild sells it or not), you can go to the supply NPC, and buy the Star Dragon or w/e mount for 2.7D + 500 merit.

Basically like the Raptorx mount, but purple with a few extras + able to combat license it.

My MM secondary char has it, its great : D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)