test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which class to choose

kickass105kickass105 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Class Discussion
Which class to choose?

Hi. im new to forsaken world and im having trouble picking a class. i tried most of them but cant seem to stick to anyone in particular.

i want a class with high dps. good health and defence. and must have mana and health regen skill or ability. im considering either warrior, vamp or priest. the only confusion is which of these three classes has best average on dps, health, defence and mana and health regen skill/ability.

please help me choose the class best for me :)
Post edited by kickass105 on

Comments

• nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, none of them have that much (if any at all) Mana Regen. Priest and Vamps can heal themselves and others, more so Devine Priests / Blood Vamps.

You could always try Aegis Warrior, further down the tree, they do actually have some sort of health regen ability. And I'm pretty sure if you spec right, you'll be able to do pretty well on all fronts, apart from the Mana part ofcourse (by default wars naturally have low mana).

If Aegis dosnt work out for you, im sure either Elemental or BloodLust might work, and, if that fails, Blood Vamp might work out too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    kickass105 wrote: »
    Which class to choose?

Hi. im new to forsaken world and im having trouble picking a class. i tried most of them but cant seem to stick to anyone in particular.

i want a class with high dps. good health and defence. and must have mana and health regen skill or ability. im considering either warrior, vamp or priest. the only confusion is which of these three classes has best average on dps, health, defence and mana and health regen skill/ability.

please help me choose the class best for me :)

WATER BARD.
    From pvper view

Its not in urlist ,but non of ur class have dependble regen. they r healer or dps or u must choose sucky talent tree to get regen abilitie of warrior. If from ur list i would say Vampire, they can heal and have good dps and r ranged.

But water Bard is what u looking for if you want regen, but they dont have best dps, and they dont have good health and defence, but they survive really good, because of their Shield is Most OP in FW(Take 40% dmg and immun to stune and silence, At hight lvl there is almost no cd to that shield). One of best class for pvp, group pvp . By changing tree you can become most wanted class. Sec in list that can solo worldboss after vampire..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    ^ Definately.

Not to mention they have some pretty good CC ability to boot.

Maybe you should look around on the bard forums, and just read a few useful topics there on water bard builds and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)