test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Art of relloading skill

llmarksmanllllmarksmanll Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Marksman Discussion
I'm new at this game but i have experiencie in other MMORPG's.
The question is:
Art of relloading skill is waste of points for a Soul marksman focused at PVP only?
i'm a level 24 (i know i'm a newbie..) and spend 4 points at art of relloading. i reset te 4th points on the skill and put on the skill "absorption" ?
(i'm playing in PVP server)
Post edited by llmarksmanll on

Comments

• dr4koedr4koe Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Hey, in my opinion, until you get soul concentration + soul resolution, art of concentration doesn't do much. Until you hit BoR, the only thing you NEED bullets for in pvp is mana draining... And more survivability (Mist) or dgm (Absorption) would probably help you more. On the other hand - I wouldn't waste a talent compass to re-spec, until you reach a higher level, or it's on a timer that's about to end...
  • plusonecharismaplusonecharisma Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think that Art of Reloading is a great skill for PvP but its really useful once you can combine it with Soul Concentration.

AoR by itself means you can use it twice in a 3 round match. Once before start and once before 3rd round. Once you get Soul Concentration, it has a 1 minute cooldown so you can use it every round in PVP.

This is my current build for PVP/PVE.

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=marksman&r=dwf&b=t2a25t2a35t2b45t2c24t2d11t2d32t2e23t2e31t2f13t2f22t2g34t2h11t2h22t2h41t3a25t3b23t3b45t3c24t3d23t3e32