test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server with the players that have the highest ego?

13»

Comments

• Thrashz - Storm LegionThrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i vote Eyrda.
    the way some people act here you'd think it was high school.

I would say storm, but alot of those player who i would have labeled as such just recently wined and QQed about recent drama and have now left FW :rolleyes: wonder who im talking about
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i think storm would eat eyrda's lunch

yeah after we **** it out but then again they *cough cough* CANT HANDLE THIS **** *cough*
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Overlord_king - EyrdaOverlord_king - Eyrda Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We will find out when and if we get "no mans land" ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • littlepanlittlepan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *cough*GodlyBot*cough*
    The reason I stay on Eyrda? Fun, fun times. Much more amusing then carebear servers with non-inflated egos. E-peen fertilizer sells for good prices here! :D

Are you kidding me? Storm server has some of the most outrageous egos going! WC is a comedy watching them outdo each other for attention. I mentally give out gold awards for the most deluded tool in game that day. Not just pvp related wazzery (which it has enough of too) but people genuinely seem to think they are untouchable royalty, usually from big guild "personalities" and their cliques. One world chat spamming tool actually calls people "Random Citizen" and another person who has a small army of arselickers actually tries to police world chat while being really vulgar and disgusting herself. PVP servers have the monopoly of tiny peens and little kids but don't dismiss the egos of the PVE world! Most non recruitment WC in Storm consists of:

Person A: *noms cookies with Butthead*
    Person B: Oi Person A, Butthead is mine!
    A: NUUU I own Butthead!
    Person C: I keep Butthead in my basement!
    Butthead: I wuv you all *tickles Person A*

^ and these big guilds wonder why people make their own guilds (regular whining on this subject from them). This is the kind of rampant attention seeking, self indulgence and all out [email protected] we 'random citizens' are subjected to daily.

These people are also too cool to talk in instances, even to type "hello" to acknowledge the presence of "lowbies" speaking to them. They beg on WC for people to queue FF or something then don't help/advise/protect/acknowledge new players or lower levels except to bark orders or tell them how to play their class in the most obnoxious way they can. My jaw was dropping at some of the stuff I saw inflicted on a low level glacial priest by higher, CSed tools who couldn't deal with enemy dmg and needed her 1500k heal exclusively for them even though she was under heavier attacks because she is easy target lmao!

NOTE: Names have been changed to protect toddler-esque egos.
  • heliosflamesheliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm tied between Storm and Eryda

Storm - Not as often as Eryda but also not as childish/stupid

Eryda - Tends to be funnier and have a lot of people making fools of themselves

So it's tied for me
  • biokittiebiokittie Posts: 16
    edited May 2013
    PVP servers are the worse of all server. The moment you turn lvl 30.. your basic **** is grass.
    PVE servers aren't the bad. You get your random duelist you can CHOOSE to ignore..
  • God - EyrdaGod - Eyrda Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    biokittie wrote: »
    PVP servers are the worse of all server. The moment you turn lvl 30.. your basic **** is grass.
    PVE servers aren't the bad. You get your random duelist you can CHOOSE to ignore..

This isn't true at all.

In this game you are punished for PKing lower players, there is no sense of true world pvp (and yes with that comes griefing), the game sets your PK protection to not kill white names (for the life of me I don't understand what classifies a white name).

I do know in this game when you do PK some one your name turns pink and you have a hour debuff for how many players you kill, the more you kill your name turns red eventually. In most games there is no punishment for griefing or world pvp.

I play on a pvp server now I do not know if it is because this game discourages pvp or the fact that it is in its death throws but I have only been PKed twice, once while I was afk and another time after a GL ended.

On another note, I noticed there is a great deal of guild out there that do not like people going about PKing lowbies, I myself have no real bother with killing them.
  • Fhaze - EyrdaFhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    biokittie wrote: »

Yeah, very little PK actually happens in PVP servers.. and with the guards killing rednames, no one bothers killing level lowbies
    HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, very little PK actually happens in PVP servers.. and with the guards killing rednames, no one bothers killing level lowbies

blood-for-the-blood-god-3.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calaspawn - EyrdaCalaspawn - Eyrda Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Also players rarely leave safe zone ._.
  • XJadexFoxx - EyrdaXJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is why I don't like to play in pvp servers because they are full of f..tards who think they're the most coolest ever for pking (another?) noob without a reason.

If you beat them you're obviously botting. if they beat you, you're a total noob <-- this is what like most of the players are in pvp servers on any game.

If you ask me there is ftards in every server in FW not just in Eyrda, so lets keep it real ok? I am sure there is ftards that is in your server too we just don't know about them that is all!:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
    edited June 2013
    If you ask me there is ftards in every server in FW not just in Eyrda, so lets keep it real ok? I am sure there is ftards that is in your server too we just don't know about them that is all!:rolleyes:

This is where i would post the Final/Cata alliance break up again if it would not get me... you know... BANNED :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jross456jross456 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its pretty sad when my sin can smash you all and don't have but lvl 70 krulers gear on and no anyone here boff hands or nothing and everyone braggs what is 2 be bragging about no bragging rights for but skill and Teachers T;KissingB;Sleepy