test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server with the players that have the highest ego?

Comments

• Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i win... lvl 63 prot challenges entire lvl4 guild to a war in WC and guild backs down... I AM TYTAN INCARNATE!!!
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've played the other servers for at least two weeks each... Eyrda... hands down lmao...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    now we just hunt them down and kill(pk) them :cool:

now the guards to taht for us.

stop right there megolamaniac scum!
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    now the guards to taht for us.

stop right there megolamaniac scum!

i do it anyway:confused:

I DO IT ALWAYS :mad:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FadeToRed - EyrdaFadeToRed - Eyrda Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Eyrda hands down. Because The FadeToRed has said so. We all know FadeToRed is always always always right unless he, himself decides that he's wrong. Our ego is so big it grows at least 5 other egos, which in turn each spawn 3 more, each bigger than the last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lushey - EyrdaLushey - Eyrda Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Eyrda hands down. Because The FadeToRed has said so. We all know FadeToRed is always always always right unless he, himself decides that he's wrong. Our ego is so big it grows at least 5 other egos, which in turn each spawn 3 more, each bigger than the last.

I must agree with this, FadeToRed is like a god, Buddha, only chubbier, and right all the time. #1 Mage Universe
  • Suite_Precure - EyrdaSuite_Precure - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Id say Eyrda,I've been all over servers and never seen so much people talk big in my life.I understand that you've beaten someone in pvp or something but it happens,were all not good players,were all not the worst,theres times people lost and others talk big because they beat some good players,point is at the end of the day your gonna get rolled yourself,nobody cares,just move on,doesnt make you the best or a badass **** on the server,just mean you one,your ego is a little too high because if we walked past you outside the game,your not a hero or famous,just a child or a grown up acting like a child,fun times in Eyrda,just calm down grab reality and realize its just a game.
    edited May 2012
    Id say Eyrda,I've been all over servers and never seen so much people talk big in my life.I understand that you've beaten someone in pvp or something but it happens,were all not good players,were all not the worst,theres times people lost and others talk big because they beat some good players,point is at the end of the day your gonna get rolled yourself,nobody cares,just move on,doesnt make you the best or a badass **** on the server,just mean you one,your ego is a little too high because if we walked past you outside the game,your not a hero or famous,just a child or a grown up acting like a child,fun times in Eyrda,just calm down grab reality and realize its just a game.

Incorrect, FadeToRed is not only a good player, but the best. And everyone else is the worst.
    edited May 2012
    Incorrect, FadeToRed is not only a good player, but the best. And everyone else is the worst.

recorrection I am the best Diamond Prot ill kill you all

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    recorrection I am the best Diamond Prot ill kill you all

Sorry sir, you are a rock, you can't be the best at anything except for paper weight. Nothing can compete with the Almighty FadeToRed, he'll literly, roll over you.
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sorry sir, you are a rock, you can't be the best at anything except for paper weight. Nothing can compete with the Almighty FadeToRed, he'll literly, roll over you.

blastoise>prot/fade
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    blastoise>prot/fade

Mudkip>all

I don't think you want to start this.
    edited May 2012
    well when theres a ranking for best player n fade is number one then I'll believe it otherwise nobody proven themselves to be the best
    edited May 2012
    well when theres a ranking for best player n fade is number one then I'll believe it otherwise nobody proven themselves to be the best

Wow, there is no ranking for best players because there is no good players, except for FadeToRed, he is the only #1, everyone else has no number, stop being so silly.
    edited May 2012

challenge accepted :cool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FadeToRed - EyrdaFadeToRed - Eyrda Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2012

#1 carebear on server >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Wow, there is no ranking for best players because there is no good players, except for FadeToRed, he is the only #1, everyone else has no number, stop being so silly.

I'm justs aying I just need proof
    edited May 2012
    I'm justs aying I just need proof

Come to Eryda we worship the bacon god.
    edited May 2012
    Come to Eryda we worship the bacon god.

i ate the bacon god

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risette - EyrdaRisette - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bit of carebear here x)

I Vote Eyrda. aha
  • Clairais - EyrdaClairais - Eyrda Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    would just like to make an observation... notice the most people posting here (including myself) are from Eyrda?

Thus is that not proof enough that Eyrda has the most giant e-peens???

just an observation... now this thread can go silent once again ^_^
    Guild Lead Of Rage_Quit -Eryda
    We will never die, we will never fail, we will never falter... We will make you Rage_Quit!

... Yes... I am an evil evil nasty evil person...
    My Logic is sometimes misunderstood for sarcasm and nastiness.
    I promise you, its not personal. It never is. Until you take my cookie.
    YES I AM AUSTRAILAN. NO I DO NOT RIDE A ROO TO SCHOOL!
    Aussy! Aussy! Aussy! OI! OI! OI!
  • nrlievnrliev Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    oh IDK, Illyfue could probably take over,

I mean, what, with their 70k+ Mana Mages and their 700+ accuracy sins :eek:

(Not a jab to ALL Illyfue people, just one in particular ^^).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vesrix - Eydra - First Zodiac Blood Rite Vamp
    - lvl 80 Hybrid Blood 35 / Dark 26 vamp (tinyurl.com/Mybuilduh)
  • Javert - Storm LegionJavert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Im just going to say this... since nobody is here for Storm Legion... We are all too busy trolling our players because of our Massive Egos. And granted on the Pvp servers you can kill people yes this is true. However, Try playing with people who have massive egos and little brains who can't be killed. Egos go away after having the culture shock of getting killed a hundred times but on Storm server... Yeah They just get bigger and Bigger.
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Im just going to say this... since nobody is here for Storm Legion... We are all too busy trolling our players because of our Massive Egos. And granted on the Pvp servers you can kill people yes this is true. However, Try playing with people who have massive egos and little brains who can't be killed. Egos go away after having the culture shock of getting killed a hundred times but on Storm server... Yeah They just get bigger and Bigger.

agreed. funkdoctor is pretty much who comes to mind when reading this also even with arena and dueling when the guy loses he still makes it seem like its no big deal
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • Nayaru - Storm LegionNayaru - Storm Legion Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    agreed. funkdoctor is pretty much who comes to mind when reading this also even with arena and dueling when the guy loses he still makes it seem like its no big deal

AHAHA Oh the rage he does on world chat about pvping.. on a pve server... right. Not cool headed as you suggest and that's not an ego, that's an idiot.

Sorry Javert I'd have to disagree with you, we've got a plethora of butthurt school kids everywhar! We got the egotists too but... they're mostly well contained or ignored half the time.. xD
    Blood vamp since 2011 and now Wind Barding!
    tinyurl.com/apvqzc9 - PvE Blood/Dark Build
    And just because: tinyurl.com/howtosolokluer
  • Javert - Storm LegionJavert - Storm Legion Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    AHAHA Oh the rage he does on world chat about pvping.. on a pve server... right. Not cool headed as you suggest and that's not an ego, that's an idiot.

Sorry Javert I'd have to disagree with you, we've got a plethora of butthurt school kids everywhar! We got the egotists too but... they're mostly well contained or ignored half the time.. xD

But to Ignore them Doesn't make them not exist! So lets agree to disagree xD
    Proud leader of Bushido Since Closed beta Phase 3. The longest Leadership on Storm Server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Javert - 80 Protector - Diamond
    Gavrouche - 80 Marksman - Burst
    Vahlian - 80 Warrior - Elemental

If You experience Loadscreen Crashes Follow the Steps to Try to fix it! -->
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=429091
  • shadowofmysticshadowofmystic Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i vote for all servers except lionheart server :p and by all these posts it shows who has the biggest ego on their servers o.O just saying
  • The_Expendable - EyrdaThe_Expendable - Eyrda Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    F All Of You Come To Eyrda And Ill Show You How To Weld The Ego Hammer :D
  • Gestrell - Storm LegionGestrell - Storm Legion Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :D yay storm server! although....i do hope that at some point they merge a pve/pvp server...so we can just turn pvp on and off that would be o.o EPIC
  • lamesquirellamesquirel Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I vote Eyrda. This can't be helped since it is a PvP server.

PvE servers you work with others. This creates Guild with Egos but only a select few guilds can be the best. this limits how many players will have Egos. Although human nature will still give others the Egos that they naturally have.

PvP server you work with others and yourself. PvP focuses on yourself and the small teams. There is a greater number of small teams. This creates a lot more Egos because being in the top 250 people or grouping with someone makes you feel like a boss. This is why I believe PvP servers will have the most ego.

If you want to go with high Ego servers I think you should vote on PvE servers. Every PvP server will have high Ego players.

In this game though I think most of the Egos on PvE servers are in a select group of people. I don't play on all the PvE servers but I never met anyone with high Egos.