test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Most populated Pvp server march 2012

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
What do you think the most populated server now? I read the other thread but it's long ago and it maybe changed. I want to play to most populated and it's should pvp
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• _Psychopath_ - Eyrda_Psychopath_ - Eyrda Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Eyrda.
  • parkingparking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What do you think the most populated server now? I read the other thread but it's long ago and it maybe changed. I want to play to most populated and it's should pvp

TRANSLATION : My life is really sad and I wanna get leeched high enough so I can PK lower chars to make me feel good about my lowly existance ....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so Eyrda :eek:
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    parking wrote: »
    TRANSLATION : My life is really sad and I wanna get leeched high enough so I can PK lower chars to make me feel good about my lowly existance ....

You hit the nail on the head
  • Acier - EyrdaAcier - Eyrda Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    parking wrote: »

I love the PvE explanation of a PvP server. Funny on how it rarely happens outside of level 40 chars and the general PvP zones, where it is generally understood anything goes.

I guess the counter part is "I play a PvE server because I'm too afraid to watch my animated pixels die by someone resulting in me feeling weak and useless".

Then again I guess once you hit cap all you can do is kill those equal to you or lower level.
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I love the PvE explanation of a PvP server. Funny on how it rarely happens outside of level 40 chars and the general PvP zones, where it is generally understood anything goes.

I guess the counter part is "I play a PvE server because I'm too afraid to watch my animated pixels die by someone resulting in me feeling weak and useless".

Then again I guess once you hit cap all you can do is kill those equal to you or lower level.

^that. my main is level 80 and i don't really even fight people my level, let alone a level 40. it's all about the gold, boyo.
    although i do get a distinct satisfaction with Immortal Rift.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hitoriki - EyrdaHitoriki - Eyrda Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Besides north gate and TPT trade, there isn't really a lot of PvP going on. Like, ever. Even KoS guild members don't always pk each other. The real difference between PvP and PvE servers is the attitude the players have.
    But yes, Eyrda has the highest population :D
    Xiryn: Human Fire Mage
    Hitoriki: Elf Light Bard
    Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
  • scythe513scythe513 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Eyrda.

this .