test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

highest crit chance tree of Mage and assassin

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Class Discussion
Like the tittle says I was wondering what tree has highest chance to crit on assassin and mages until the end game.
Post edited by tranceloverguy on


  • snugglepoochsnugglepooch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    edge, wind.
    Abandon all hope.
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm LegionDeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    edge, wind.

    Yep, Edge gets 40% chance in stealth, and Wind gets like +60% crit chance when Thunder Tempest is up
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
Sign In or Register to comment.