What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Water Bards are OP

2»

Comments

• francischutneyfrancischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The Twilight update says:

1, fix the slowing effect of the poet River talent frozen 15% is actually 100% of the bugs.
    The bug caused the poet deceleration superimposed target speed is reduced to 0

For Ice Wind, the 2nd stack won't slow as much anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • kye8kye8 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The Twilight update says:

1, fix the slowing effect of the poet River talent frozen 15% is actually 100% of the bugs.
    The bug caused the poet deceleration superimposed target speed is reduced to 0

For Ice Wind, the 2nd stack won't slow as much anymore.

Yep, Water Bards are getting a "nerve" aka fixing a bug that's long overdue in fixing.
  • Yam - LionheartYam - Lionheart Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i believe that is called a "nerf," good sir
  • IaiStrike - EyrdaIaiStrike - Eyrda Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i believe that is called a "nerf," good sir

And you'd be right, but you look like a nub because you missed the joke.
  • kye8kye8 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    And you'd be right, but you look like a nub because you missed the joke.

Exactly. "Nerve" is a run on someone's thread QQing to "nerve evasion" because his heavily cash-shopped backside could not hit full EVA builds yet he doesn't want to give up his arena gear to get Precise gears to counter EVA builds. ROFLMAO. (He is subsequently the laughing stock of his entire server and these forums.)

As for Water Bards being "OP": I have two bards. One Light. One Water. And I can say that in PvP/Arena, Water Bards are indeed OP and need some adjusting. (Again, this is from someone that PLAYS a Water Bard.)

The Devs see the "bug"/loophole and are fixing it in the new Update(s). Which is fair all-in-all.

P.S: I believe Diamond Prots need a slight adjustment in their AoE stuns/length to bring them in line with other classes stuns but, meh...
  • xtr3amxtr3am Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Actually accuracy surpass evasion in this game and those who go for evasion + accuracy build they lose not only HP but damage as well.
  • Ghundam - EyrdaGhundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    xtr3am wrote: »
    Actually accuracy surpass evasion in this game and those who go for evasion + accuracy build they lose not only HP but damage as well.

You sir have not seen much high level pvp action. I would suggest you do before you say anything with regards to PvP.
2»