test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Water Bards are OP

levnlevn Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Class Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5cbS2kTxUw&context=C3306814ADOEgsToPDskL6uK0-d-k_VXfpWKxsZhzL

This vid prooves it

nerv the slow

put the shiled back where they can be stunned

this isnt a qq thread its just facts
Post edited by levn on

Comments

• Crum - EyrdaCrum - Eyrda Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    2:28 made me lol. Otherwise, wood pc bro.
  • sirona1sirona1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    He's wind/water hybrid, looking like more emphasis in wind tree. So, his slows aren't even as bad as full water.
    Water bards ARE beatable. Old QQ is old, learn2play your class better.

& nerv sins, they can still charge while frozen!111!1! :rolleyes:
  • FreakyPrie - NyosFreakyPrie - Nyos Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Am I the only one that went WTF at his hotkey set up? HP/MP pots directly on hotkey, auto atk you're not gonna use in arena anyway, 0 I assume is the WW extinguisher? :D

Also OP? Borsook? Yeah, nerve fire mages! He was pwning too much in those matches! :D
    All I'm seeing is a fire mage pwning with wind bard courage and said bard kinda nearly dying everytime something looks at him.

I do kinda agree that water bards are OP but... nothing you've shown in here demonstrates that.
  • Finai - EyrdaFinai - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Am I the only one that went WTF at his hotkey set up? HP/MP pots directly on hotkey, auto atk you're not gonna use in arena anyway, 0 I assume is the WW extinguisher? :D

Also OP? Borsook? Yeah, nerve fire mages! He was pwning too much in those matches! :D
    All I'm seeing is a fire mage pwning with wind bard courage and said bard kinda nearly dying everytime something looks at him.

I do kinda agree that water bards are OP but... nothing you've shown in here demonstrates that.

who cares about hotkeys? as long as you know where they are then youre good to go

the bard in the vid has lvl 0 resistances, going against a vamp with lvl 60 dark mastery

dark vamps are IMMUNE to slow, so slow is useless in this situation unless he went for another person
    edited March 2012

To be fair, as much of a douche as xDeadly may be, hes a decent bard (plus the nerve campaign has my full support xD).

But yeah, "kinda nearly dying everytime" and "dying everytime" are different. While you simply have to give mad props to Sinful in those vids, people they're facing are creme de la creme so to speak (12/12 refines, level 2/3 winged teams with mostly level 80 masteries).

He's at what, 30k hp? While that is above average, its hardly enough for endgame pvp versus people that dropped several grands into the game.

Fun fights to watch in any case, kudos to both teams :)
  • sylwerdragon77sylwerdragon77 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    30k HP is about above average....get real it is more than about average..even 6x lvl 4 gems will not give you so much extra HP

and don't tell me nobody from his team or him didn't spend any money ...with all those wings

If that priest, mage and bard(ofc) didn't have at least lvl 1 wings...i doubt they would win against them

if he was mm(an not Bard) he would be first dead and because he is bard nobody want to waste time with him

bard isn't OP maybe sin or vamp but not bard for sure
    edited March 2012
    30k HP is about above average....get real it is more than about average..even 6x lvl 4 gems will not give you so much extra HP

Server differences I guess. I have had 25k hp unbuffed months ago (I quit playing my lvl 80 mm because its well, an mm xD). That's without a single hp ID and only using lvl3 bloodstones. Purple arena boots and level 4 gems would push it way past 30k, which again, I would consider to be average since Eyrda has 40k hp squishies and 55k hp tank classes running around.
    and don't tell me nobody from his team or him didn't spend any money ...with all those wings

The bard in question hasn't. Farmed 2.7k score in his 40s/50s and has level 1 wings. Bors won't admit it but he has the reputation of being a pretty heavy cser D: Dunno about Sinful so I won't comment on it.
    If that priest, mage and bard(ofc) didn't have at least lvl 1 wings...i doubt they would win against them

Well duh. I also just realized that I had my vids mixed up when posting the previous reply. People in this particular video aren't that big of csers. Parties featured in some other nerved videos however (vs juuz, viet (who two shots me from stealth), suhail etc) are though.

So again, props for beating some of the biggest csers on Eyrda fair and square.
    if he was mm(an not Bard) he would be first dead and because he is bard nobody want to waste time with him

bard isn't OP maybe sin or vamp but not bard for sure

Agreed actually D:
  • Borsook - EyrdaBorsook - Eyrda Posts: 2,951 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Gems? It's about refining good base (purple) boots... not gems.
    The bard in question hasn't. Farmed 2.7k score in his 40s/50s and has level 1 wings. Bors won't admit it but he has the reputation of being a pretty heavy cser D: Dunno about Sinful so I won't comment on it.
    Sinful has way too many alts used to be heavy farmer like Feeshy :p

I'm more lazy I make it slower but while AFK :eek:
    (though there's some low risk involved)
  • Hitoriki - EyrdaHitoriki - Eyrda Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    *squints*
    Is it just me or do I remember Calamity being a wind bard...?
    Xiryn: Human Fire Mage
    Hitoriki: Elf Light Bard
    Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
    edited March 2012
    *squints*
    Is it just me or do I remember Calamity being a wind bard...?
    He's hybrid now. :D
  • Jigglypuff - EyrdaJigglypuff - Eyrda Posts: 605 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    and it actually is a very decent hybrid, used to have the same build for a bit (most likely since its prob enough points in water to get shield rest in wind).
  • IaiStrike - EyrdaIaiStrike - Eyrda Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    He's hybrid now. :D

He's full water now.
  • francischutneyfrancischutney Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    6a00d83451b8c369e2014e5f45a143970c-800wi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~I very much enjoy this lovely game and wonderful people here~
  • Trogotha - Storm LegionTrogotha - Storm Legion Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    All other classes are OP and need to be nerved since MM can't beat them 1v1... :rolleyes:

Sorry, just had to add some more hyperbole to the endlessly recycled topic at hand.
    Dear PWE Staff: I can haz avatar nao plox? :D
    For SCIENCE (and the LULZ)!
  • Lushey - EyrdaLushey - Eyrda Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    haters-gonna-hate-smug-kangaroo.jpg
  • Claryta - EyrdaClaryta - Eyrda Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    the bard in the video can beat eva vamps :D
    edited March 2012
    the bard in the video can beat eva vamps :D
    No he can't. He's in arena gear, he can't hit even a half-assed eva vamp. When we face evasion teams, I'm the only one who can hit them because I have 618 accuracy.

If he went evasion build, it would be a similar thing. Because you can't get much accuracy with evasion IDs.
    edited March 2012
    No he can't. He's in arena gear, he can't hit even a half-assed eva vamp. When we face evasion teams, I'm the only one who can hit them because I have 618 accuracy.

If he went evasion build, it would be a similar thing. Because you can't get much accuracy with evasion IDs.

Borsook sounds like the name of a dinosaur, are you a dinosaur, borsook?
    edited March 2012
    Borsook sounds like the name of a dinosaur, are you a dinosaur, borsook?
    No, wtf? I'm a badger :eek:
  • OddFinrir - LionheartOddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    cho1.jpg

cho2.jpg

cho3l.jpg

There is proof of your OP water bard -_-
  • Cassiondra - Storm LegionCassiondra - Storm Legion Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hasn't anybody realized by this point that each class/tree has their own OP ability that can be used? I mean come on... Blade of Reflection for ele wars for one (too bad an Aegis doesn't have it, or it'd be REALLY badass)... Priest's Divine Shield when maxed is insanely badass (80% incoming damage reduction, absorbs damage up to 140% of target's max HP plus 3% of priest's mana, lasts 21 seconds and has a 24s cd)...

Stop complaining other trees are OP because your tree probably has an OP ability with the right build :p
    Aiuya - Storm Legion - 80 Human Divine Dyos Priestess / Glacial Nyos Dual Spec - Allegiance <3
    Celleiste - Storm Legion - 80 Kindred Dark Nyos Vampire / Blood Dual Spec
    edited March 2012
    There is proof of your OP water bard -_-
    I'd love to fight that bard :D
    edited March 2012
    Hasn't anybody realized by this point that each class/tree has their own OP ability that can be used? I mean come on... Blade of Reflection for ele wars for one (too bad an Aegis doesn't have it, or it'd be REALLY badass)... Priest's Divine Shield when maxed is insanely badass (80% incoming damage reduction, absorbs damage up to 140% of target's max HP plus 3% of priest's mana, lasts 21 seconds and has a 24s cd)...

Stop complaining other trees are OP because your tree probably has an OP ability with the right build :p

It absorbs that much....meaning once it absorbs the given amount it runs out. Not so op....
    edited March 2012
    I'd love to fight that bard :D

493 eva:rolleyes: buffed of course
  • Ghundam - EyrdaGhundam - Eyrda Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Every class has an OP ability? Seems I haven't found mine yet!

I'm gonna blow and it won't be pretty. This long wait with 0 tangible info.....I'm gonna blow!
    edited March 2012
    493 eva:rolleyes: buffed of course
    I can get 638 acc and maybe +24 more if I replace my shoulders just for him... not sure what you mean by buffed, with bard evasion buffs, then we can count -90 eva from elemental warrior in my party right :p
    edited March 2012
    I can get 638 acc and maybe +24 more if I replace my shoulders just for him... not sure what you mean by buffed, with bard evasion buffs, then we can count -90 eva from elemental warrior in my party right :p

This is why we need cross server arena ><
    edited March 2012
    No, wtf? I'm a badger :eek:

Nu uh! Cause if Borsook is a dinosaur name, then you can't be a badger! You're a dinosaur!

tumblr_lpuj2mS49Z1r1s5igo1_500.jpg
  • noxshadow1noxshadow1 Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Nu uh! Cause if Borsook is a dinosaur name, then you can't be a badger! You're a dinosaur!

tumblr_lpuj2mS49Z1r1s5igo1_500.jpg

Oh my god! They sell those shirts in the gift shop across from where I work! They are indeed as epic as they look!