test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fire mage vs inferno vamp comparison

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Class Discussion
Hi I just want to know the peoples opinion of this two class in terms of fighting style and what the fire Mage have that inferno vamp don't have and vice versa. And which is better in number of aoe,,aoe range,dot etc.
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• Oelion - EyrdaOelion - Eyrda Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    im not an expert but i believe that inferno vamps are more 1v1 and fore mages are more mass pvp oriented. i was tolled once by an inferno vamp that to be more effective you need high mastery, since alot of there skills effects depend on how high your mastery is. i also know that in the inferno bat form, inferno vamps stun a lot which is annoying 1v1. fire mages have an aoe stun that has a 5 sec cast time. i know the burns of fire mage suck at high lvl, so its best to go with a straight dmg build. and of course mages have longer range then vamps.
  • BringerOfLight - NyosBringerOfLight - Nyos Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Actually inferno vamps are really good out of 1v1. Their dark curse is improved, they have aoe stun, passive aoe...
  • kensharmakensharma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Vamps are an overall twistable class.

They can be pure damage & aoe/dot or pure heals & survivability.

I'd say mage has the highest damage overall if built well for damage; but the vampire makes up for it with other useless skills.
    Here To Live, Love, Joy, And Rock The Game.

Not Here To Argue. Not Here To Fight.

Here To Be My Best, Using All Of My Might
  • kensharmakensharma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For the above;

I meant usefull not useless.
    Here To Live, Love, Joy, And Rock The Game.

Not Here To Argue. Not Here To Fight.

Here To Be My Best, Using All Of My Might