test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dual pet system/customizing fashion color. and pets health bar in party

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Suggestion Box
during gameplay I notice that when I'm in party there's another space below my pets health bar and I got an Idea of having second pet which I can summon both that's right the dual pet system. the space is big enough to show the second pet health bar. It looks cool of having two pets and gameplay will become more fun. there's also enough space beside each party members health which i suggesting to put their pets health so that healers can keep them alive. and my last suggestion is the customizing of color setting of costumes. I have a female priest which is my main and she looks sho cute and "wow" in mistress costume :3(I dislike the head though so I didn't put it on) but i think she looks cuter if her costume cloth is in white and red combination so changing color option comes in mind.
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• __E__ - Nyos__E__ - Nyos Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    during gameplay I notice that when I'm in party there's another space below my pets health bar and I got an Idea of having second pet which I can summon both that's right the dual pet system. the space is big enough to show the second pet health bar. It looks cool of having two pets and gameplay will become more fun. there's also enough space beside each party members health which i suggesting to put their pets health so that healers can keep them alive. and my last suggestion is the customizing of color setting of costumes. I have a female priest which is my main and she looks sho cute and "wow" in mistress costume :3(I dislike the head though so I didn't put it on) but i think she looks cuter if her costume cloth is in white and red combination so changing color option comes in mind.

idk wat kinda setting u got on ur screen but my chat box is stretched pretty long and my party list is just under my pet bar. Although it wouldnt be bad to have two pets. Only problem is now ur gonna have to deal with twice the bs with pets.

theres loads of outfits in the cs for many tastes. You dont really have to go with a set if u dont want. I sometimes mix and match with my chars.
  • Faust - EyrdaFaust - Eyrda Posts: 922 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    pet hp bar is at the top left of your screen. thank you and have a nice day.
    Trash will always be trash, no matter how well it dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aishleen - EyrdaAishleen - Eyrda Posts: 2,005 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    WTB Dyes (coloring fashion) like in PWI D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Yeah I know
  • Lady_Alexi - Storm LegionLady_Alexi - Storm Legion Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2012

No it is not...

It is down in the lower left right next to the chat window TYVM. :p

Now if only I could move my mini map to the upper right I'd be set, but the dang thing won't move.
  • xtroboredxtrobored Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A priests job during intense combat is already whack-a-mole on steroids as it is, and you want to give an already stressed out class 15 portraits to click instead of 5 + our own pet/s?

I would have no issue healing pets inbetween battles and in actual fact already do. There's no way in hell however I would be keeping an eye on your pets hp during a boss fight. The players come first.

The actual idea to have an icon to click is good in of itself as it's far more convenient, but as I said I don't think many healers are gonna be paying attention to it during combat over the hp of the main team.

It would be good if bards could heal pets, though I can see how it might be considered far too easy since a light bards heal cooldown is so fast.
  • __E__ - Nyos__E__ - Nyos Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    xtrobored wrote: »
    It would be good if bards could heal pets, though I can see how it might be considered far too easy since a light bards heal cooldown is so fast.

as long as only light bards are alowed to heal pets cause water bards already are annoying. and anything thats gonna cloud up my screen is gonna be a bother for me.