Install Arc

[Guild] KoS_ the other guys of Nyos

Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Nyos (PvP EU)
=====================
Nyos guild: KoS_
=====================

threadpic1.jpg

We are KoS_ a guild established in March, 2011. It's now 1,5 years old, under the leadership of the same person for the past 1,4 years. The picture above shows some of us.

We have been recruiting for over a year now, so when you read this, we probably still are.
We recruit reasonable players of any level that don't suck at English way too much.

=================================================
What makes us different from others:

threadpic2o.jpg

1. Our Leader is not a 12y old egocentric that wanted his very own army to rule an internet game. No, he was appointed, for the following reason: Nobody we have met knows this game better then he does and he's doing a fine job so far.
2. We think for ourselves - We would not PK another player only cause of our leader or any other member told us to, we would ask why and decide for ourselves (something so many tools in other guilds should try sometimes).
3. We do not recruit by lvl, despite having a higher lvl guild. We recruit by attitude instead of level. As long you got a brain, you are a much better company then half the lvl 70+ players out there.
4. We do not have rules for doing trade runs or guild quests. However, we do point out that it's in everyone own interest to do guild affairs (since it's free-exp). Not doing base quests won't get you kicked, but doing will be appreciated.
5. We do not accept base hoez into the guild. Which means, if you PM me with "do you have a base ?" I will probably ignore you. Yes, we do have one, but any member joining for the sake of base, is joining for the wrong reasons and is not wanted here. Our base isn't a high lvl, so if u're looking for that, you are much better off with top guilds like Ancients or Paradise (Yes, I'm actually referring you to guilds hostile towards us. Aren't I nice ?).
6. We do not RPK (random player kill): we don't kill people that did us no wrong. Basic principle "don't do to others what you wouldn't like done to you". So if you are looking for reasonless PK, I suggest any other guild on this server.
7. We do not hunt an entire guild, over what a single member did. We actually get our priorities right and go after the person to blame.
8. We do not miss out a chance to say "we do not"... darn, I overdid it again, didn't I ?

That all being said, we are one of the few (if not the only one at this moment), guild on Nyos with: no rules regarding guild or base tasks, no requirements beside reason and english-talk, no red-named lowbie killers, base-hoez, guild-hoppers, instance disbanders, scroll-stealers, etc. If you are interested in joining, or want more info, I trust you are capable enough to seek us out. Here's some names: Frost_Fang, Frost_Guard, Erzannah, Vraxus, NoNameNeeded.

==================================================
This is our guild mascot, a WereSheep!

threadpic3.jpg

It will feed on your very soul!!!!!!
...right after it's done with grass over there...
Post edited by Frost_Fang - Nyos on
Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Comments

• Labio - NyosLabio - Nyos Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    "under the leadership of the same person for the past 7 months"

"We have been recruiting for 7 months now"

Hmm, there must be some kind of connection... oh wait D:
    Somewhat threatening wind bard from Nyos.
  • Azzz - EyrdaAzzz - Eyrda Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    id join just for the weresheep!
  • __E__ - Nyos__E__ - Nyos Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    =====================
    Nyos guild: KoS_
    =====================

threadpic1.jpg

We are KoS_ a guild established in March, 2011. It's now 8 months or more old, under the leadership of the same person for the past 7 months. This (the pic above) are some of us.

We have been recruiting for 7 months now, so when you read this, we probably still are.
    We recruit reasonable players of any level that don't suck at English way too much.

What makes us different from others:

threadpic2o.jpg

1. Our Leader is not a 12y old egocentric that wanted his very own army to rule an internet game. No, he was appointed, for the following reason: Nobody we have met knows this game better then he does and he's doing a fine job so far.
    2. We think for ourselves - We would not PK another player only cause of our leader or any other member told us to, we would ask why and decide for ourselves (something so many tools in other guilds should try sometimes).
    3. We do not recruit by lvl, despite having a higher lvl guild. We recruit by attitude instead of level. As long it got a brain, you are a much better company then half the lvl 70+ players out there.
    4. We do not have rules for doing trade runs or guild quests. However, we do point out that it's in everyone own interest to do guild affairs (since it's free-exp). Not doing base quests won't get you kicked, but doing will be highly appreciated.
    5. We do not accept base hoez into the guild. Which means, if you PM me with "do you have a base ?" I will probably ignore you. Yes, we do have one, but any member joining for the sake of base, is joining for the wrong reasons and is not wanted here. Our base isn't a high lvl, so if u're looking for that, you are much better off with top guilds like Ancients or Paradise (Yes, I'm actually referring you to guilds hostile towards us. Aren't I nice ?).
    6. We do not RPK (random player kill): we don't kill people that did us no wrong. Basic principle "don't do to others what you wouldn't like done to you". So if you are looking for reasonless PK, I suggest any other guild on this server.
    7. We do not hunt an entire guild, over what a single member did. We actually get our priorities right and go after the person to blame.
    8. We do not miss out a chance to say "we do not"... darn, I overdid it again, didn't I ?

That all being said, we are one of the few (if not the only one at this moment), guild on Nyos with: no rules regarding guild or base tasks, no requirements beside reason and english-talk, no red-named lowbie killers, base-hoez, guild-hoppers, instance disbanders, scroll-stealers, etc. If you are interested in joining, or want more info, I trust you are capable enough to seek us out. Here's some names: Frost_Fang, Frost_Guard, Erzannah, Vraxus, NoNameNeeded.

This is our guild mascot, a WereSheep!

threadpic3.jpg

It will feed on your very soul!!!!!!
    ...right after it's done with grass over there...

P.S. For the mod looking trough this, you may delete the previous recruiting threads of our guild, but kindly let this one live. Thanks

your one of the few ppl on the server i count as a good person, not cause u got awesome toon but ur helpful to everyone :)
  • BigMacinto - NyosBigMacinto - Nyos Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    25017og.png

9.Also declare we don't usually watch shows for little girls,but when we do,we have to watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

This_pleases_Applejack.png

What a coincidence! im a fan of that season!

......Ok im just kidding, if there is space for a crazy Marble Prot im in <3

131120429567.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ514wEZnrLLia5AF6ojQt7HA52S2eFP7HLgoPNvPFbbNh0h6GdSQ

ill dislike:

-Dramas
    -Mental fatty
    -Tough internet boys
    -PvP(useful just for equipment but DO NOT WANT)
    -Beign ignored

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7C_jYdIpRgohTlwIcxGrgWv5AnNfBC7M7sWdXzZk6sN6BEA7_BA

and i like:

-Newbies
    -Lowbies
    -Ponies pinkiepie01.png
    -Pve
    -Istances
    -Gigantic bosses ( challge accepted )
    -Friendly people who play a game as a game and not as own life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFjpVQS6WmApLauHioDayT_SuuBIDnW6Coe0TlIGGXY8s2jLE8

p.s. sorry for my bad english,im italian
  • Forever_A_Noob - NyosForever_A_Noob - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    frosty you meanie D': replacing me (the actual mascot) with a freaky sheep-wolf hybrid ;-; am i not awesome enough for you?!
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    frosty you meanie D': replacing me (the actual mascot) with a freaky sheep-wolf hybrid ;-; am i not awesome enough for you?!

To answer your question first: no, u're not awesome enough D:
    And that picture is one of the few baby photos of you that we got (so basically it was taken a year or two ago :P)
    Member of "KoS_" cause unless you stand for something, you will fall for anything.
  • Forever_A_ - NyosForever_A_ - Nyos Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To answer your question first: no, u're not awesome enough D:
    And that picture is one of the few baby photos of you that we got (so basically it was taken a year or two ago :P)

hmmmm >:| in that case *stares at frosty* you can live....for now.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigMacinto - NyosBigMacinto - Nyos Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
  • Erzanna - NyosErzanna - Nyos Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    problem Solved Forever,now She's 20% Cooler rainbow_dash_awesome_face_by_wakabalasha-d3axhz1.png

abqzk1.jpg

Hahaahahahahaha

nice one ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Problem solved Forever,now she's 20% cooler rainbow_dash_awesome_face_by_wakabalasha-d3axhz1.png

abqzk1.jpg

OHMIGOSH YES now that is totally me xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frost_Fang - NyosFrost_Fang - Nyos Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Problem solved Forever,now she's 20% cooler rainbow_dash_awesome_face_by_wakabalasha-d3axhz1.png

abqzk1.jpg

Hahaha, owned xD

Nice work BigM. lol
    edited February 2012
    Hahaha, owned xD

Nice work BigM. lol

i just look amazing :P in the other one i was just a baby :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfieboyohsevenwolfieboyohseven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    hello there

firstly - fr0stfang - im just writing to say how impressed i am with your post about the guild halls - i've just started playing, and i keep getting messages saying "We have the better guild coz we have a hall, ah-hur-dur"

i don't know if you are interested, but if your entire guild shares your views, i would be honoured to join.

im not sure how active i'll be since im in Australia, or how good i'll be, but anyway - well said :)

thanks

Wolfie
  • fr0stfangfr0stfang Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    bump. Just because...
    edited August 2012
    am i allowed to ... *bump*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kragg1kragg1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello all,

Does anybody know who the current points of contact are for applying to join? I've just dinged level 30 on my first char, so new to the game and eager to learn and participate. I was very impressed with the opening post and guild description. If somebody can list some names to contact in game I'd like to apply

Thanks,

Jenzu
    edited April 2013
    Hi there,

Nice to hear you're interested in our guild :]

For an invite you can PM any of the following:
    Frost_Fang, Erzannah or Liethza
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.