test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mmo company that offers cheapest cash shop items

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
So far I only play Mmo games that belongs only to aeria games, gpotato and perfect world and I was wondering which of them sells cheapest product in Cash shop personally it seems perfect world sells the cheapest among the three(but still expensive to me) but I want answer from players. and if you know other online game companies that sells even more cheaper can you tell me?
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• melniimelnii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Well, you played games of those companies, you can just compare them to see which is cheaper..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is Onomatomania, my avatar thing is messed up.
  • hanasaurushanasaurus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Gpotato overcharges like no friggin tomorrow. Iris, Luna, you name it, it's overpriced. Iris is probably the worst, it's like 20 to 30 bucks for a costume set, not including extra accessories and ****.

Aeria is actually pretty lame too. The only game I've played by them is Grand Fantasia, and that stuff was nuts. 40 bucks for a mount. Really.

Perfect World is by far the best, hands down.
    Rawr! Here comes the Hanasaurus Rex!
  • Neiapuch - Storm LegionNeiapuch - Storm Legion Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    hanasaurus wrote: »
    gpotato Overcharges Like No Friggin Tomorrow. Iris, Luna, You Name It, It's Overpriced. Iris Is Probably The Worst, It's Like 20 To 30 Bucks For A Costume Set, Not Including Extra Accessories And ****.

Aeria Is Actually Pretty Lame Too. The Only Game I've Played By Them Is Grand Fantasia, And That Stuff Was Nuts. 40 Bucks For A Mount. Really.

Perfect World Is By Far The Best, Hands Down.
    i Agree
  • Rhap - EyrdaRhap - Eyrda Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    p2p is cheaper then f2p

it kinda is but f2p u can just play anytime you want without worryin if you have enough money for the next months sub. For kids or broke college students its so much easier to do f2p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig thanks to OnlyDolly!
  • zammy026zammy026 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    well like u i played with aeria games for over 4 years on a game called Shaiya, which turned into the biggest cash shop game you will ever have the misfortune of playing, and personally i believe any game on PW is better then any of aeria's games, (but personally i like FW the most). >_^
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    zammy026 wrote: »
    well like u i played with aeria games for over 4 years on a game called Shaiya, which turned into the biggest cash shop game you will ever have the misfortune of playing, and personally i believe any game on PW is better then any of aeria's games, (but personally i like FW the most). >_^
    Same. I enjoy fw the most
  • Goomz - EyrdaGoomz - Eyrda Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    p2p is cheaper then f2p

If you are smart you can take advantage of the F2P business model as a player and never have to charge and stay competitive.

For me its a lot easier to be better geared on f2p games than p2g games, and I don't cashop either.
This discussion has been closed.