test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best cash shop pet for divine healer and cash shop pets lv comparison

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I'm thinking which pet I should buy for my divine healer. since this type of healer is pure healing support but poor on offensive I want a fierce pet that can wreak havoc,do aoe damage, and can also buff that is useful for priest. the pet that possess all these following might Not exist in cash shop but I still want to know what pets that have one of these potentials. my other question is: I notice that the blue pets in cash shop has lv required stages from lv 20 to 70 And I was wondering if the higher lv pets has the advantages over the lower lvs even if they reach the same lvs as the higher ones like for the example the lv 50 husky vs fresh lv 50 untamed. Or they will remained balance as blue pet?
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• RudeBarb - Storm LegionRudeBarb - Storm Legion Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My advice,, go BACK to AH and LOOK at the STATS of the BLUE PETS
    Compare the STATS, also notice if it has 1 or 2 strong vs 1 or 2 weak
    (( 2 STRONg and 1 weak is better ))

Dont bother with low lvl Blue Pets,,UNLESS its a Cash Shop Huntress, or other good base pet

a GREEN pet will do you till 50 NP, unless you get a good CS pet (( STATS are on web site someplace))

One woulds think a 70 pet would be better then a 50 USUALLY SO!! but depends how they are rolled,, or if they are rebirthed ,,

If you have 15g - 20g get a BLUE Pumpkin Monster for your lvl 30 make sure you GT regularly so at 50 your pet is 50 with you

at 50 You might want something else BUT you can do pet journeys starting at 45 so your going to want a 1/2 decent pewt for that

I use a 58 Pumpkin for jpourneys and Im building my 70 Aldala on my 72 Mage,,
    My 60 Vamp has a 52 Pumpkin and a 53 Domono Bat (( Its a VAMP has to HAVE a BAT ))

BUT you are right, some pets have more ATT the def,, and some the other way around,,
    Dont let cost fool you a 20g Pumpkin is as strong or stronger then a 50G Nightmare
    You will PAY if you want Looks over function

you can also get a dragon if you watch for as low as 25 gold but U might have to rebirth it
    was a Dragon in AH wedsday on storm for 35 gold and a griffin for 30g and a Domono Bat for 25,, today sat, was a blue Snow Puppet for 15g ,,, watch and Learn prices very day to day
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My advice,, go BACK to AH and LOOK at the STATS of the BLUE PETS
    Compare the STATS, also notice if it has 1 or 2 strong vs 1 or 2 weak
    (( 2 STRONg and 1 weak is better ))

Dont bother with low lvl Blue Pets,,UNLESS its a Cash Shop Huntress, or other good base pet

a GREEN pet will do you till 50 NP, unless you get a good CS pet (( STATS are on web site someplace))

One woulds think a 70 pet would be better then a 50 USUALLY SO!! but depends how they are rolled,, or if they are rebirthed ,,

If you have 15g - 20g get a BLUE Pumpkin Monster for your lvl 30 make sure you GT regularly so at 50 your pet is 50 with you

at 50 You might want something else BUT you can do pet journeys starting at 45 so your going to want a 1/2 decent pewt for that

I use a 58 Pumpkin for jpourneys and Im building my 70 Aldala on my 72 Mage,,
    My 60 Vamp has a 52 Pumpkin and a 53 Domono Bat (( Its a VAMP has to HAVE a BAT ))

BUT you are right, some pets have more ATT the def,, and some the other way around,,
    Dont let cost fool you a 20g Pumpkin is as strong or stronger then a 50G Nightmare
    You will PAY if you want Looks over function

you can also get a dragon if you watch for as low as 25 gold but U might have to rebirth it
    was a Dragon in AH wedsday on storm for 35 gold and a griffin for 30g and a Domono Bat for 25,, today sat, was a blue Snow Puppet for 15g ,,, watch and Learn prices very day to day
    Thanks I'll check the pumpkin
  • vursedvursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    any cash shop attack pet or high level blue attack pet since you can heal your pet. priest need attack pets