test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mount/pet and combat mechanic suggestion

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
Im about to buy a new mount and I'm thinking of Sharing my suggestion which might like by everyone. first there's should be a flying mount(not hover) which can rise very high with high movement speed and the controls of it is similar when were swimming under water. and also a pet with human like form can be attractive too. Just picture a pet that is also humanoid it would look like two players teaming up. something like valkirie pet,archer,warrior something Like that. I also notice that killing mobs is kinda "stiff" when I kill one it takes 2 sec before I can click and kill the other one this must be changed. And there should also be a blood spilling effect when you hit the enemies with sharp weapons and there will be blood spilled in the ground. both the blood and the corps(exept players) should take a while to vanish. btw I enjoy the game, realistic graphics, some humorous quests and the creature design is very mythical which makes the game worthy calling fantasy mmo. judging on its mythical design it surpasses any fantasy world mmo. much better than Lord of the rings and rivals the magic the gathering.
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• Heraldoni - IllyfueHeraldoni - Illyfue Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'd like to see more pets that are humanoid as well.

I liked EQ for being able to have a mercenary healer or a tank accompany you so it's almost like having two players with a limited amount of commands. You paid for their services at a set rate but they remained at your level as you leveled up but unavailable in PVP if you went into the arena, (or in this case if you decided to duel someone or if yo u were attacked by another player on a PVP server, although it would be nice if it completely countered any damage from mobs while you were PVPing so the attacking player doesn't have the advantage if they attack you while you're dealing with a mob already). In a F2P game, I would expect the cost to be a 30 or 60 day item from the CS, to trade with a merc NPC for your chosen "companion" and I'm sure it would be a winner.
  • Grimhild - DyosGrimhild - Dyos Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    [...]
    first there's should be a flying mount(not hover) which can rise very high with high movement speed and the controls of it is similar when were swimming under water.
    [...]
    and also a pet with human like form can be attractive too. Just picture a pet that is also humanoid it would look like two players teaming up.
    [...]

Seriously? Just wait for the next content-update (or maybe learn to use search function or even google) :o

Look here for example http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=309781&highlight=future

And btw, there already are some humanlike pets, like nightshade, the naga-princess and the little girl on the broom, though they were from a lottery-box. But from the link you see, there may be some humanlooking pets in the future for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will freeze you from within, until all that remains is an icy husk.