test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing chain quests

tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
I now playing a second char and I remember most quests from my previous char in freedom harbor and I notice that I miss some quest. The one that talk to general sluther then check the capture black dragon the the quest that kill the bear for steak and feed the starving guy. But I done all quest in town and yet I haven't accept those quest. I dont want to miss some quest so if You know that I miss something tell me please.
Post edited by tranceloverguy on

Comments

• IMBALANZE - LionheartIMBALANZE - Lionheart Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    uhhh...any yellow quest (main quest) you can find on your quest log and "find quest" button will be there...

can you remember some quests that are missing? if it's subquest well you probably leveled too fast and skipped them :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Luciferia
    I read CN
    drama aren't far from this siggy
  • tranceloverguytranceloverguy Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    uhhh...any yellow quest (main quest) you can find on your quest log and "find quest" button will be there...

can you remember some quests that are missing? if it's subquest well you probably leveled too fast and skipped them :x
    I remember the chain main quests from my previous character that I miss on my second char. It was started about feeding the Mage guy with bear steak in west freedom harbor. Then rescue his female comrade,kill hobgoblins and their boss,discovery of planning bombing the harbor, then going to sea of oblivion. But I forgot how to unlock the bear steak quest. I just need Some quest or something to make the bear steak quest appear so I can continue the story quest ahead of it