test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guide: Venom Assassin

13»

Comments

• Okiemuteb - EyrdaOkiemuteb - Eyrda Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I find venomous blade works more times than not, i use that on water bards. i build up all orbs and blast orbs use flair then the very sec shield drops i use Dot and he is dead with a few follow up attacks. It really help me in rift when i am unnoticed. but do you have any way of surviving in arena

yup venomous blade is very useful against bards. it's the only reason i got flair. very good talent. bard's shield drops after i pop flair then NT. the rest is ez. only time i lose against bards is because of OP geared or/and they have divine comedy up.
  • vraciuvraciu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you must still be low level if milk works, but dont worry you will be eating a lot of pots but nothing compared to mages. but thats to be expected sins can attack very fast, improve on your alchemy more than cooking.

Another question:

With the talents, my thrust of pain is spammable. Should i use it on CD, or sneak an auto-attack between them? Also, as I am a fairly low lvl(35-40), my lurking sting doesn't bring so much to PvE-ing, so more often than not, I am not using it. Am I doing it right?
  • bitsy69bitsy69 Posts: 18
    edited April 2012
    I was wondering if you could make me a pure venom build for PVE or show me the route to go :)

Thanks in advance

Or is this an ok build or should i change something on it to make it better? im only lvl 32

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t1a35t1b13t1b33t1c14t1c23t1d13t1d23t1d42t1e13t1e33t1f23t1f33t1g22t1h12t1h21t1i22t1j22
  • Sabriele - Storm LegionSabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    <removed>
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • bitsy69bitsy69 Posts: 18
    edited April 2012
    Im just gonna be PVE for the time being. May change it up later though but would like thoughts from others as well if possible
  • Dakotahkid - EyrdaDakotahkid - Eyrda Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Thanks to Loki for the Sticky!
    Abels: The most OP class is the one that you're not playing.
    78 Venom Sin
    Why Venom? Because stun locking for 7 seconds and nearly doubling your evasion for 15 seconds doesn't take skill.
  • Sabriele - Storm LegionSabriele - Storm Legion Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    <removed>
    Broken Avatar -- . --

IGN : Sabriele
    Class : Assassin
    Level : 80
    Tree : Venom
  • MissMalevo - EyrdaMissMalevo - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Afternoon all. This is my first sin and im trying to follow this guide. Im having an issue in trying to socket my gear. I have 40lvls shard gear all fortified to lvl six. i went and bought a bunch of eagle eyes and goldsparks but it will only let me place them in my head piece and weapon. the only thing halfway use full it will let me place in the rest of my gear is bloodstones and mistshrouds. Am i doing something wrong? do i have to further fortify my gear?
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Afternoon all. This is my first sin and im trying to follow this guide. Im having an issue in trying to socket my gear. I have 40lvls shard gear all fortified to lvl six. i went and bought a bunch of eagle eyes and goldsparks but it will only let me place them in my head piece and weapon. the only thing halfway use full it will let me place in the rest of my gear is bloodstones and mistshrouds. Am i doing something wrong? do i have to further fortify my gear?

Read your gem discription, you will find out what you doing wroung.

Certain gem can be only placed to certain slot.

Blood,rage,solar,azura can be placed everywere. Other gem look their discription.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sefresefre Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Someone can give me an assassin's good build PVE Venon or this that in first this perfect post. Please if someone has a better build that that of the first post that puts me for image or I link. Also I would like to know the difference between build pve and build evasion, thank you very much for anticipated.
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Not my build, but this is about your average pure Venom build:
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=hum&b=t1a35t1b13t1b33t1b44t1c14t1c24t1d23t1d42t1e13t1e33t1f23t1f33t1g22t1h12t1h22t1h32t1i22t1j22t1j33t1k21t1k33t1l21

PvE builds generally dont have talents that are used in PvP, such as in the build above, it doesnt have Advanced Blade of Hypnosis which is more useful in PvP than PvE.

An Evasion build will stack Evasion gear, ID's and gems as much as possible usually forfeiting hp and defense, its really only used for PvP .
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • zaluraszaluras Posts: 12
    edited November 2012
    I saw this guide yeah a little late like 1 year late but I created an kindred assassin and your guide really helped give me an idea of what a venom assassins talents are . This is my first time creating an assassin and going with the venom build . thanks for posting the guide
    :)
  • Exaelitus - LionheartExaelitus - Lionheart Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanx For the awesome guide it helped allot:D:D