Basic Assassin Guide

1234568»

Comments

• assasinzeroassasinzero Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    cool guide :D:D:D
  • Eruil - DyosEruil - Dyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have a quick question: Would it be allowed to translate your guide into German and putting in my guild's forum? Of course with all the credits to you and a link to this thread. That'd be really great.
    "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree." -Martin Luther
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have a quick question: Would it be allowed to translate your guide into German and putting in my guild's forum? Of course with all the credits to you and a link to this thread. That'd be really great.

He dont play the game anymore for years now i think, it is very unlikely you will catch him in forum :o

If you wanna make a guide, you can start at least your own using FW wiki + your own, and make it easier to understand for completly newbie. Then you will have same type of basic assasin guide as here xD

GL there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raveenajenraveenajen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I was wondering if you could post a link or post a photo of your complete Edge build. Im new to the assassination class. My assassin is human and Lv75 but Im switching from pvp venom to pvp edge. I like your guide very much. I would jst like the complete talent tree to go with it.

Please?
  • Truehope - EyrdaTruehope - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ok what about strength fortificaion? i heard its not really useful cuz it only increases your attack when your not in gear and stuff...
  • nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ok what about strength fortificaion? i heard its not really useful cuz it only increases your attack when your not in gear and stuff...

it doesn't say that but its maybe something you'd pick up if you need to get to x amount of points in this tree minimum to add to this talent over here
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
    edited March 2013
    ahh so it adds an amount of attack to me?...so its useful..?
    edited March 2013
    or do u see a difference in ur attack when u put points in it?
    edited April 2013
    adds a percantage of your current attack to it
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

• awepjweiawepjwei Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    or do u see a difference in ur attack when u put points in it?

Yes you do. And yes it's from un-geared attack meaning you only get 20 or some other low number I don't remember added to your "Attack" stat in 'C' :mad:
  • Pokiee - IllyfuePokiee - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i didnt read the whole thread too many pages but yes
    having high base attack is rly important for sins so go for it
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Having high attack is important, but Strength Fortification hardly even gives any significant attack boost. its a waste of points to put in unless you really have nowhere else to put any other points. so really, dont go for it
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
    edited April 2013

waste of a talent, better off putting it in the one that raises your dark mastery if you need points in venom for end game talents
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]

• lakexeffectxkiddlakexeffectxkidd Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So which is the best for pvp/pk? Dark or Edge?
  • Idolon - Storm LegionIdolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Most prefer Edge/Dark hybrid for pvp
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • shadrax022shadrax022 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We can't see the link to simulator of talent from the original post :/ Someone can make pvp builds ?
  • Blueveil - LionheartBlueveil - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hell sin are badass <_< i love stealing aggro xD makes lvl 3 wingers po'd :P sins rule \o/
  • Moostar - Storm LegionMoostar - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hi as i have read here its all about kindred and human can i get some help with lycan tanlent and if go hybrid edge/dark or pure edge or dark .
    thank you :)
  • Pervyworm - DyosPervyworm - Dyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thanks for sharing xD!
  • losonloson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    so after looking through the guide, I made up a pure edge build. Now I just need to know if anyone thinks i should remove any talents and what other good talents can I add into it. Thnx

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2c33t2d13t2e12t2e23t2e33t2f13t2f23t2f33t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h22t2h32t2i22t2l21
  • Abels - LionheartAbels - Lionheart Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2014

yes you can I don't mind, just credit where credit is due. Sorry but the guide was up to day way back when I used to play and I haven't played in forever so I apologize that its out of date and I don't see myself updating it anytime soon. Take it for what it is if someone else that is an experienced sin wants to take it over ill gladly work with them to keep it updated for new patches, levels and gameplay styles.
  • fegeleingoblinfegeleingoblin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the guide!
  • Abels - LionheartAbels - Lionheart Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    loson wrote: »
    so after looking through the guide, I made up a pure edge build. Now I just need to know if anyone thinks i should remove any talents and what other good talents can I add into it. Thnx

http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=assassin&r=kin&b=t2a35t2b13t2b44t2c14t2c24t2c33t2d13t2e12t2e23t2e33t2f13t2f23t2f33t2g23t2g43t2h12t2h22t2h32t2i22t2l21

I would take the 3 points from Drastic Banish and dump it into Edge Strike 45 acc may not seem like a lot but its so important when facing up against dark vamps and some bards but that was back in the day idk how it is now. Also vs dark sins, against swift evasion if you stack acc stones itll help a lot as well.