Comments

• excessusexcessus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why did you only buy the pasive skill fatality once
  • Abels - LionheartAbels - Lionheart Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    excessus wrote: »
    Why did you only buy the pasive skill fatality once

wayyyyyyyyy back when i took this skill it was only at lvl 2 now its at lvl 3
    edited September 2011
    Updated the talent calc for pure builds on Venom/Edge/Dark

holding off on hybrid build for now.
  • SloppyNach - NyosSloppyNach - Nyos Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You know the image you have on the first page of your guide, the edge tree don't you have a continued image of that?
    edited September 2011
    You know the image you have on the first page of your guide, the edge tree don't you have a continued image of that?

Yeah it was just a picture to show you that theres 3 different trees you can pick from by pressing the hot key button to open up your talents, it wasnt supposed to be a ss of my actual build at the time.
  • mrdubyamrdubya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pure Dark Build

Here is what I am working with after playing dark and getting a bit of feedback.

http://www.aesica.net/fw/?race=3&profession=0&level=80&talent=||5533014433400340011402003020321

is this really good for pvp build?
  • pheonixashpheonixash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    the edge/sin hybrid skill tree isnt working.. so can u re-post it correctly?plsss
  • akinzakinz Posts: 1
    edited October 2011
    Hi guys human Sin here,

Is bulls eye a must have right away, i mean i still want it, cause if so dose that mean no pt in maxing ruthless (figure were crit damage class want as much crit damage as possible)?

Swift Counter, is it very effective seems like chasing kinda skill, and if so seems ptless but then again havent gone that far yet with my sin?

Intensified aggression and Shadow spikes i dont hear anything about them are they not effective?

ofc im not following other plps builds shorta making my own, but i just wanna keep an open perspective, and dont fk up my build when certain things are must
  • phforsaken13phforsaken13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    why the Pure Dark Build link . when i click it Kindred Mage talent appeared ?

im level 58 edge sin and im planning to switch to dark sin build and i need help for that build and today almost player im our server having attribute stats w/ hit +eva on their gear ..need advice for gear and gems for dark sin :)

thanks
  • dragonkiindragonkiin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hm guys, a little question. Should i go edge untill i get to advanced art - blast and then get swift evasion, or should i go pure edge?

Btw, lvl 75 skills, what are those?
  • Sugarboy - EyrdaSugarboy - Eyrda Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    dragonkiin wrote: »
    Hm guys, a little question. Should i go edge untill i get to advanced art - blast and then get swift evasion, or should i go pure edge?

Btw, lvl 75 skills, what are those?

People normally wait til they get the 3sec stun from Bull's Eye (at around lv52) or the +2sec duration for their silence (at around lv57) and then go dark tree. You'll know better than anyone exactly what you want, whether its to touch more dark tree talents or none at all.....

The very last talents at the end of every tree is the lv75 skill. Venom's skill is Mutilation, Edge is Imperiling Hack and Dark's skill is Shadow Bites
  • VenenatisV - EyrdaVenenatisV - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    haha i didnt realize that pitch's damage was affected by orbs. so from reading this i assume that i should incorporate pitch into my skill sequence when in pve ?
    edited November 2011
    haha i didnt realize that pitch's damage was affected by orbs. so from reading this i assume that i should incorporate pitch into my skill sequence when in pve ?

nope you shouldnt for pve. The damage is too low regardless of orbs and the cooldown is too high compared to the other skills you have. Save it for pulling aggro from distant mobs.
  • xmalphasxxmalphasx Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    What is better Human or Kindred Assassin?
  • trtlpwrtrtlpwr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't normally post just to say "thanks", but this guide really helped me out.
    Thanks!:)
  • Sirwozzel - Storm LegionSirwozzel - Storm Legion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All of these threads need to be in the wiki.:)
  • mrkbbjjmrkbbjj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Whats the best route for a person gearing for PVE? Edge or Dark or possibly hybrid?
  • nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Dark aka venom is the better PVE build as most will want you to have consistant damage and debuffs/bleeds.
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • montannaapplemontannaapple Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nice guide +100 :)

And nice effort dude ... goodluck
    keep it up
  • ssupertuxssupertux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    nope you shouldnt for pve. The damage is too low regardless of orbs and the cooldown is too high compared to the other skills you have. Save it for pulling aggro from distant mobs.

If you max Pain Strike as venom it is useful in your rotation if u have 4 agony orbs while waiting for other skills to finish CD, the dmg will be almost the same as ToP.
    [SIGPIC]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3271/raptorjesus22.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Raptor Jesus roamed the Earth circa 90,000,000-65,000,000 BHC (Before Human Christ). He was born when God Himself was still only a teenager. His execution is thought to be the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs.
  • Michiro - Storm LegionMichiro - Storm Legion Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so what happends with throat seal.. im lvl 72 pure venom and i got 3 points in abomination.. but getting 3 blast orbs seems to lower my dps cause i cast my finishers less times in a fight
    should i keep ussing throat seal or its just for the lawls? :S
  • ssupertuxssupertux Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so what happends with throat seal.. im lvl 72 pure venom and i got 3 points in abomination.. but getting 3 blast orbs seems to lower my dps cause i cast my finishers less times in a fight
    should i keep ussing throat seal or its just for the lawls? :S

One blast orb is good enough for the best dps, only go for more if u wanna see how high you can hit with finishers.
    [SIGPIC]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3271/raptorjesus22.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Raptor Jesus roamed the Earth circa 90,000,000-65,000,000 BHC (Before Human Christ). He was born when God Himself was still only a teenager. His execution is thought to be the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs.
    edited May 2012
    Nice guide +100 :)

And nice effort dude ... goodluck
    keep it up

lol +1 but i stopped updating over a year ago good luck everyone with the forums and the game, had to stop by cause someone was reviewing my old ancient pvp/duel vids and was QQing bout me pwning ppl back in first official release pre updates haha.. told me to duel some 60+ ppl.... what was the lvl cap back then? like.. 60? i dont think that i even got close to that cap hope alls well someone take over the thread im passing the pwnage over to you guys.

Have fun all
    edited May 2012
    lol +1 but i stopped updating over a year ago good luck everyone with the forums and the game, had to stop by cause someone was reviewing my old ancient pvp/duel vids and was QQing bout me pwning ppl back in first official release pre updates haha.. told me to duel some 60+ ppl.... what was the lvl cap back then? like.. 60? i dont think that i even got close to that cap hope alls well someone take over the thread im passing the pwnage over to you guys.

Have fun all

thought you died....:eek:
    lol well good luck with w/e you're doing now man....peace
  • papejrpapejr Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi all :)

I noticed that almost all posts are about Kindred assassin...

I am new in this game and i hope I will not be sorry on later lvls that I choose human assassin? :)

Kindred sin is better in PvP or what?
  • trak64trak64 Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    It doesn't make a large difference whether you picked Kindred or Human, only slight difference in tree talents and racial skill.

Kindred racial can silence and opponent and increase their hp a little, but human racial removes silence, stuns, etc and grants mana, so its kind of a counter to Kindred Racial (removing the silence)
  • papejrpapejr Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    trak64 wrote: »
    It doesn't make a large difference whether you picked Kindred or Human, only slight difference in tree talents and racial skill.

Kindred racial can silence and opponent and increase their hp a little, but human racial removes silence, stuns, etc and grants mana, so its kind of a counter to Kindred Racial (removing the silence)

Oh ok.. ty for simple and clear answer :)
  • Nyos - NyosNyos - Nyos Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    papejr wrote: »
    Oh ok.. ty for simple and clear answer :)

Also You can thisk this way, kindred racial silence one person while human racial take off all silence,stune,slow,sleep everything at once. So Cant really be said its counter to each other.

Ppl choose kindred mainly because of the look at early stage, Yes i choose kindread for looks, Human is small on everything ****,**** etc :o Ok i got female sin

Also Male human is like half of male Elf size,,,,, SOO Suck to be soo mini sized, espessily male and being smaller thna female =,= xD fell suck for some ppl like me.

The other reason is probably because if the talent(Edge) deffrent, Kindred got talent that allow to debuff a target with up to 5% cirt dodg, mean 5% more cirt rate to you and ur party after debuff is succesfully landed. Human in other hand got a chance to not consume Blast Orb.

If i got a chance to choose again ,I would go Human sin because thouse days in mass pk,kindred Edge sin got no skill to get out of their mass freeze,stune,slow,sleep etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hiliaro - IllyfueHiliaro - Illyfue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Kindred Assassin (venom) is best :D
  • FawkinSupa - EyrdaFawkinSupa - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Is there a guild on the Nyos and Dyos things for assassins?