test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Abridged description of Marksman trees

124»

Comments

• PGynt - Storm LegionPGynt - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I've been playing precision (I'm pve) but have been wanting to get to play with RoF. So here is a build I'm thinking about. precision/burst hybrid 65. I'm using SS to replace aim shot from my precision build. Thoughts?
  • hairbeeleckhairbeeleck Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i had 4points in precise aiming giving a 8% increase in crit chance for aimed shot and i shld crit like one in 4 shots but it doesnt seem to crit that much at all, around 1 in 10 shots. Any ideas, guys, is it bugged??
  • sirielsiriel Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lucumus wrote: »
    So...it looks like the t-calculator is unavailable. That's a shame because I need to look up the "PvE Precision" build =/

And I guess no one knows what to skill? *sigh* Wish the OP was still somewhat active here.

I'd like a look at that pve precision build as well since it seems to be the best for solo pve from what I read on the guide. I'm seeing a lot of hybrids in the forums, but I'm way too low level to consider doing that, I think. Does anyone have a link to a good one that would be ideal for soloing and occasional partying? TIA. :)
  • bronx1986bronx1986 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hi, I'm MM lv 70 played all the time full PREC for better PVE performance and fast levelling... no I'm planning to respec PVP, I consider the soul three the best one for arena. could you help me posting some good SOUL build for 3vs3? I'm prettu confused :S pls give me a hand with the soul three
  • lionairalionaira Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I gotta admit i disagree a bit with the assesment on Soul pre 55, having played soul from level 20, I've never had much trouble, and I've always been able to keep my dmg high - this is partly due to the nature of soul, it's not just crits, it's also a constant supply of soul bullets for those extra effects on your skills.

From 30 to 55 I never once ran out of bullets, and i never had to turn off crack shot. that's +20% dmg to your bonus dmg on most of your skills, which doesn't seem like alot. But it piles up o.o...

/vent :p
  • Tsukiyo - Storm LegionTsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lionaira wrote: »
    I gotta admit i disagree a bit with the assesment on Soul pre 55, having played soul from level 20, I've never had much trouble, and I've always been able to keep my dmg high - this is partly due to the nature of soul, it's not just crits, it's also a constant supply of soul bullets for those extra effects on your skills.

From 30 to 55 I never once ran out of bullets, and i never had to turn off crack shot. that's +20% dmg to your bonus dmg on most of your skills, which doesn't seem like alot. But it piles up o.o...

/vent :p
    PvE means nothing, but you have nothing to assist you in pve. While its not hard to do instances or bosses, or even quests as Soul, you offer nothing to the party, and its very expensive for you. In short, you're more useless than a water bard

Probably forgot to add that to the pre-55 part but whateves. Your DPS is still low since MFB in precision and RoF in Burst will vastly provide more DPS.

I'll do you guys one last act, and that is if someone can make new links for the builds, i'll update the OP. I'm not gonna try to make the builds again since I don't play anymore, so someone who plays should make the build as it could be different now.
  • snipershootersnipershooter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hi all, y isit that all the builds u all post I click it's always showing nth or sever unavailable... Any1 help me. Thanks
  • Tsukiyo - Storm LegionTsukiyo - Storm Legion Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Cause they took down the talent calculator
  • asd29asd29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    As a level 80MM my advice for anyone wanting to be a MM - fun class to play. But it's not a button mash class. Be prepared for some frustration
  • snipershootersnipershooter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I am playing a pure precision but the guide is still down.... Isit possible for u to post the talent of precision here plz... Thanks a million!!
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Lv 78 tree - focusing at pvp.
    19056620.png
    37384695.png
    88782883.png

As i level up points will go into Absorption
    Could also be put into Fissure but I choose Absorption..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • frankenst31nfrankenst31n Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I really appreciate the work of telling us what is what. i wish to see the talent tree for Hybrid of precision and burst. Besides the talent calculator is still down in this website. Would you please kindly repost t the talent tree guide using this calculator

http://fwinfo.co.cc/talentcalc/dwarf/marksman.html

Looking forward to get an answer from you, Thanks Again

Nikita
  • ILikeBigGu - IllyfueILikeBigGu - Illyfue Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    nvm .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credits to BerenOneHand for the awesome sig

New arena video (2015/05/01):
    youtube.com/watch?v=o3_ds-W-Hpo
  • NetBlazeOne - Storm LegionNetBlazeOne - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The Burst Build link doesn't work. it takes you to the build but there are no skill points in the tree.. Does anyone no the burst build?
  • nicol4115nicol4115 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is SS, faw and mfb?? srry im new
  • Isock - EyrdaIsock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What is SS, faw and mfb?? srry im new
    soul snipe and this guide is pretty outdated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • j3llybean06j3llybean06 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As a marksman at level 79 I have tried every single tree available. Now at first I started off as being precision and I did love it but after while when I hit level 55 I realize I wasn't doing enough damage and instead I was focusing more on accuary and reloading. after switching to burst I realize that I was doing a lot of damage all over the place instead of focusing up on one particular target so the next time I had a compass I tried using it on soul. soul has been my favorite tree so far,though your damage upon one target allowing me to be a b***** in arena.while I still have plenty to learn, its still matter of opinion and what works best for you .saying one mm is better than the other is wrong.While burst is great for people that like to do damage all around multiple targets soul is great for taking out one target at a time precision is great as well especially for support and sayings that soul is silly is just ****. Every mm I have met has said that burst is the best tree because that was what they were told instead of going by what you're told mess around with your tree learn what works best for you soul is best for me it might not be for you the best way to do that is to use your trees and learn don't just read somebody's walk through or somebody's tree setup and think you have it figured out
  • jblaz3jblaz3 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    can some1 post a more updated precision pvp guide or talents like IlikeBigGunz plzz