test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[GUILD] ★★✰★ Fresh recruiting level 25+ ACTIVE players, NO [email protected]!! ★★✰★

imxkingimxking Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Nyos (PvP EU)
Hey fellow FW-players of Nyos,

I'm Natsu_x from Fresh and the vice-guild master of Fresh. I'll be keeping an eye at this thread only for the people that are interested to join the Fresh guild.

" Fresh is derived as in the sense of seeing something brand new and is attracting people like cars in commercials. but is used to refer to anything highly approved by someone." - Urbandictionary.

What is the Fresh guild? Well we're an active, fun, crazy but yet helpfull guild (level 3) with a serious attitude when play-time is over. Fresh is doing instances, PvP, world bosses - and in future ofcourse GvG!! We want to get new members to be part of the unbreakable Fresh family and grow together to the top.

Fresh's guildmaster is iSENSASiAN with 2 vice-guildmasters Rockzolid and Natsu_x. Currently around 65 members and our capacity is at 105, so plenty of room left for new active members.

We're currently looking for level 25+ bards/priests/protectors/ranged DD's. Warriors and assasins are currently on hold till the class distribution is belanced.

So you're Fresh-worthy? Willing to do guild quests,helping guildies and TO HAVE FUN??!?!

To apply:
- Visit the guild website: http://fresh.mmoguildsites.com/ and apply to guildsite, which can be found below the "DKP".
- You can whisper: iSENSASiAN / Rockzolid / Natsu_x with your level and class.
- Leave a message on this Fresh thread with your in-game name, level, class and a request to contact you :)

From my point of view all games should be played for fun!! And not by offering your soul and life for the game what we call "no-lifers", no hate - only love btw (it's their choice and i'm respecting it, but this is my opinion -> freedom of speech).
There are many ways to have fun at a game, but best way is the Fresh way. Psstt.. Hey you know what?! if you join Fresh you will have a great time/day before you go AFK-training or exit the game. I mean why would you play if it makes you sad right?!?! So join Fresh for happiness. ;D

]
- So Fresh, it hurts, better get Fresh or be expired!
This discussion has been closed.