test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Location CALIFORNIA

2»

Comments

• diefeidiefei Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    o great they are so fake.. creating a server when everyone is lvl 40.. on pvp america
  • Dead - DyosDead - Dyos Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dead horse beating.

There is no spoon.

There is however an EU server based in the EU. And there is an EU server at all! Rejoice!

Get to meet the people from Poland who will not use english at all, get to meet the people from Sweden who will not use english at all, get to meet the people from Italy who will not use english at all...and so on. Thrice I had full parties of gimps who refused to answer english chat and who ignored me despite them nubbing out. Yes I did try in poor spanish and broken french and maimed german.

That's what I get for wanting 25 ms ping instead of the 250-625 ping I get on Storm: a bunch of clueless people who refuse to communicate or take advice.
  • Bryanfury - NyosBryanfury - Nyos Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dead horse beating.

There is no spoon.

There is however an EU server based in the EU. And there is an EU server at all! Rejoice!

Get to meet the people from Poland who will not use english at all, get to meet the people from Sweden who will not use english at all, get to meet the people from Italy who will not use english at all...and so on. Thrice I had full parties of gimps who refused to answer english chat and who ignored me despite them nubbing out. Yes I did try in poor spanish and broken french and maimed german.

That's what I get for wanting 25 ms ping instead of the 250-625 ping I get on Storm: a bunch of clueless people who refuse to communicate or take advice.
    Maybe you should change to the Eng EU instead. Here for what i saw is full of many kind of people.
This discussion has been closed.