Install Arc

So how many are making the move?

Comments

• loverxzzloverxzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well, i will move too.
  • burningshibicaburningshibica Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I played the CB 1-3 and then took a break from the game and missed the OB now a fresh start :P

Gonna be awesum!!!
  • Vukan - EyrdaVukan - Eyrda Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I played the CB 1-3 and then took a break from the game and missed the OB now a fresh start :P

Gonna be awesum!!!

Serb?
  • Devilsh - IllyfueDevilsh - Illyfue Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Any one or Gm can tell me on what hour start maintenance at day when new server go up :rolleyes:

mibp
    Forsaken World User

"Well, sure I will!"
    Mibp im still waiting !
  • mibpmibp Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, sure I will!
  • Kami - IllyfueKami - Illyfue Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    cayena wrote: »
    But even 1-2 hours a day you can gain quite a few levels.
    1-2 hours a day gets you the 10 first of henrys + other dailys (if you really level slow your gonna get rested exp, which also works on quests which is just godly)
    and then if you have basic computer and not some laptop thats gonna crash after a few hours, why not leave the computer on? After level 20 if you just afk pray/eat/attack your gonna get a nice amount of exp. It's not much I know, but at 37+ I got half a level while I slept nicely. Gods trial stack up to 3 times so every 3 day you skip the dailys and do GT only and then go back to afk leveling.

It sounds boring it is, but then during weekends you do what you find is fun, and before you know it your at the same level or higher then at what you left the old server as.
    I'm going away for two weeks and I'm dreading it because it is right afrter the new server is released. But I'm looking forward tot he huge amounts of rested exp thats gonna be there when I return so my only goal is to get as high as possible before I go away so I can get bigger amoutns of rested exp.

Ok, lets say we got exp QQ out of our way right? Now I come to think of people I am playing with on PvE server. Yesterday I told them that I am leaving and they were disappointed, well it's not my problems really, but the thing is that I was just lucky to meet them and I may quit in general if it doesn't happen so in new server... Game gets really boring if you play it alone (unless its DAO ofc... =D). So many doubts in my head... Honestly the more i think the more doubts I have :/

I know I will quit eventually cose of lack of pvp in pve server.... *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cayenacayena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ok, lets say we got exp QQ out of our way right? Now I come to think of people I am playing with on PvE server. Yesterday I told them that I am leaving and they were disappointed, well it's not my problems really, but the thing is that I was just lucky to meet them and I may quit in general if it doesn't happen so in new server... Game gets really boring if you play it alone (unless its DAO ofc... =D). So many doubts in my head... Honestly the more i think the more doubts I have :/

I know I will quit eventually cose of lack of pvp in pve server.... *sigh*

You were lucky, I found a nice group of people that I hope to take with me to the pvp server.
    But the guilds I ended up in was one bad one after the other.
    If they were small they were horribly bad.
    If they were big, they had closed friendship groups and an unstable leadership that kept bouncing around on different people.

Which is one of the reasons I don't mind changing to PvP. Hopefully I'll meet better people there.

It was real funny, when I quit that big guild I did it because I hadn't really made any friends and didn't think it would matter. Then I get spammed down and stalked by it's members. It's weird, it's how people react when someone leaves.

Either way, it's a big world and you'll eventually find someone to hang with.
    Maybe even through posting on this forum XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tanakarotanakaro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well ... I'll move too :D
  • vanja0411vanja0411 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yup guys....friendship in MMOs is all that matters....even on PvE server if you have a great guild (great ppl, doesnt matter how good guild is) it is fun....i was 40+ sin on PVP US server and was in a guild one of the top 10....But best part about it was the ppl, i couldnt stop laughing all day....We had so much fun...PVE and PVP based fun....So i will either make a or join a guild with only dedicated, nice and fun ppl....Nothing makes me mad more than to see 50+ ppl online with no team speak and an empy chat log....So see you all in there....Hopefully we will have a big and great server with less trolls and jerks than PVP US...Peace! :rolleyes::D;)

PS: if any1 wants me to join, my nick is Tremor ingame
  • MikeHawk - IllyfueMikeHawk - Illyfue Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah i'm switching too PvE gets boring after a short while, gotta let the steam down with some PvP :D Gonna roll a Protector tho cuz Vamps are too frequent now, even though on the PvP server everyone's gonna be a war
  • Overlord - EyrdaOverlord - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im moving too since the time of events sucks on eryda
  • Mikuhatsune - IllyfueMikuhatsune - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im just gona play both xD
    here to help you out on the forums in anyway i can/if i can
  • desmondmillesdesmondmilles Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What is the diference at this new server and Eryda Server? both are at EU
  • Neneh - IllyfueNeneh - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well guild BoSS is moving too, 50+ players, any other guild come ?
    edited April 2011
    I don't know if whole Immortal is moving i'm sure some of them are, i'm gonna stay guildless up until 30 atleast till i find a suitable one for my Protector :p Hopefully there will be some guilds willing to accept me :P Hope to see you all ingame tomorrow and remember it's a game and lets all have fun xD
    edited April 2011
    I don't know if whole Immortal is moving i'm sure some of them are, i'm gonna stay guildless up until 30 atleast till i find a suitable one for my Protector :p Hopefully there will be some guilds willing to accept me :P Hope to see you all ingame tomorrow and remember it's a game and lets all have fun xD

Tomorrow ? dont think so like always after maint its wednesday mate.
  • vanja0411vanja0411 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Are you shure? I red somwhere it will be tuesday 12:00 am. So is it 00:00 or 12:00?
    Can some1 plz check for shure when will it be. And maybe make a countdown :P
  • Allaz - EyrdaAllaz - Eyrda Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Matience was always at 1:50am(gtm +1) so far,so yea wednesday is the day when the big boom happens.

See ya'll there:cool:
  • Smaug - IllyfueSmaug - Illyfue Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    im moving
  • Asin - LionheartAsin - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Im from california,usa and ima move tot this server just to start new cuz i came late to the game. i wonder if i can run the game smoothly with 400ping. atleast no crazy lag spike.
    edited April 2011
    Tomorrow ? dont think so like always after maint its wednesday mate.

Well everyone keeps repeating 5th of April, i know the maintenance is at wednesday tho
  • Smaug - IllyfueSmaug - Illyfue Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    crabclaw said the server will be launched on 5th of april, i havent played since i learned that few days ago
    edited April 2011
    crabclaw said the server will be launched on 5th of april, i havent played since i learned that few days ago

Yeah that we know but what time ? GMT -7 or other time zone ?? this is the question w/o anserw !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

LINK TO TOPIC W/O ANSERW !!!!!!!!!
    edited April 2011
    Well according to crabclaw the maintenance is gonna be tomorrow, seems like we'll have the server up around Noon i suppose :p
  • OFWGKTA - EyrdaOFWGKTA - Eyrda Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'm moving here too.
    OFLelouch - I GET SCRUBS MAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Decided to not move with the attack/HP/crit gems in Cash Shop.
    Not a heavy CSer, I don't see the point of a competition with that.

Good luck guys :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Immanuei - NyosImmanuei - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *delete please*
  • TatuXx - IllyfueTatuXx - Illyfue Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't go to Nyos, because I spend money in Illyfue and I've got 2 good character there (both over 30 lvl). But am I now alone in Illyfue? :(
    Fire Kindred Mage
This discussion has been closed.