test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So how many are making the move?

IrishVal - IllyfueIrishVal - Illyfue Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Nyos (PvP EU)
Are you going to move to nyos?

*Edit* How long til servers are up? I googled pdt but it said it was 1 am now?
Post edited by IrishVal - Illyfue on

Comments

• Sellea - IllyfueSellea - Illyfue Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The new server wont be up till 4/5/2011
  • IrishVal - IllyfueIrishVal - Illyfue Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wait what? I have been getting ready to spend the day getting my levels back. lol
  • BryanFury - EyrdaBryanFury - Eyrda Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The new server wont be up till 4/5/2011
    Day/Month/Year or Month/Day/Year? because if it's the first it's crazy, lol, have to wait 40d before play back
  • Vaflis - IllyfueVaflis - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A brand new EU based PvP server called Nyos will be launching after next weeks (4/5/2011) maintenance
    is it that hard to figure it out ? anyway majority in our guild won't move and i think its same for immortals
  • Vukan - EyrdaVukan - Eyrda Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Wouldnt a one off transfer be wonderous :))) especially for the 45+
  • Fallenhawk - EyrdaFallenhawk - Eyrda Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I do believe it's April,5 2011.;)
  • goldscalargoldscalar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I just wanna say that i will move to pvp server EU, and with me goes more.
    Dont worry about if palyers in server pve will go to pvp, because there are a lot of players that are waiting for pvp and aren't playing in pve.
    I believe that pve will be in a few weeks after the begin of a pvp server without a high number of players. Because when you reached to maximum lvl you will realize that in pve it is boring and have just no meaning.

GoldScalarPT.
  • Phuzer - IllyfuePhuzer - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Mememeememememememememeememememememememememe
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ll probably play on both for a while then decide according to how it goes in one way or another.
    The thing is that it's gonna be quite hard for the 45+ to do it because of the investment needed to reach this lvl in this short amount of time.

Anyway I'll check :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Allaz - EyrdaAllaz - Eyrda Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I will be moving here too,but yea as the guy above me said,i wouldnt worry about population mmo's are a long term thing and the guys that QQ bout wasting 3weeks are just morons,i rather "waste" 3weeks than be stuck on a pve server where there is no real competition and lets be honest without pvp this game will get very dull sooner or later,if not before at end-game(but it gets dull sooner than that if you ask me,gt+dailys its just too repetitivte and kinda aimleslly,but with forced pvp u atleast have a goal,and it just spices up the game play,fighting for wbs,grind spots,rare spawns is fun stuff :) ) where there really isnt much to do and no "forced" territory wars exist atm.
    Im just happy they made it SO soon not like after half a year that would be a bit more drastic.

Thank you PWE;)
  • PapagaLikuS - IllyfuePapagaLikuS - Illyfue Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I will be moving here too,but yea as the guy above me said,i wouldnt worry about population mmo's are a long term thing and the guys that QQ bout wasting 3weeks are just morons,i rather "waste" 3weeks than be stuck on a pve server where there is no real competition and lets be honest without pvp this game will get very dull sooner or later,if not before at end-game(but it gets dull sooner than that if you ask me,gt+dailys its just too repetitivte and kinda aimleslly,but with forced pvp u atleast have a goal,and it just spices up the game play,fighting for wbs,grind spots,rare spawns is fun stuff :) ) where there really isnt much to do and no "forced" territory wars exist atm.
    Im just happy they made it SO soon not like after half a year that would be a bit more drastic.

Thank you PWE;)

I got bored at week 2 in the pve server ..............
  • krsna1989krsna1989 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yep without PK... it s just boring ;P As somebody said ...after dailies ... i would love to kill few players ...yep that would be fun...

I m just pissed off that i ll have to wait another month for it ...
    edited March 2011
    It opens in 6days lols:D
  • cayenacayena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I can't wait to move over myself,
    only bad thing is I'm going away for 2 weeks with no computer when easter comes. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • panparowka997panparowka997 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I probably give one more chance Forsaken World. I dont play here since OB, but 5 april start again. See you.
  • wimpehwimpeh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, I'll be moving too.
    Just started playing a week ago, so I'm still quite low.

Open world PVP sounds good. :)
  • strykestryke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    3 friends of mine and me, all 45+ on DE server can't wait to move over.
    You have time to try out other chars also )
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
  • Trixter - IllyfueTrixter - Illyfue Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Gonna make a low level gank char for when im bored, and at the same time play PvE. Why chose one when you can get both? :)

*ps, gonna create an "assassins only" guild so we can make coordinated Stealh ganking, muahaha
  • Twysted - EyrdaTwysted - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We just started a few days back, but we've been playing on the US East PvP server (cuz srsly, who wants to play PvE?) Darn crying shame you poor folks have to start all over at level 1 with us... *cough-giggle-cough*
  • husooohusooo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I got bored at week 2 in the pve server ..............

yo papa, sovereign moving to pvp too?
  • amerlunaramerlunar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    All I've got to say is, thanks PWE, pleasant surprise. Wasn't expecting it.
    I am definitely re rolling. I was a level 35 Assassin on the PVE eu server, and I got bored to the bone. No action going on, just grinding mobs like crazy. It gets very boring, even at low levels. And I was a playing an assassin ( Hated it, too slow and the stealth is lame)
    Now I get a chance to finally re roll and be in the top best [: . Probs gonna roll a Vampire or a Bard. Still have to decide. ~ So what about the rest of you? [:
  • Kami - IllyfueKami - Illyfue Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When you are still lvl 35- it is very easy to decide if u wanna reroll or not, however, when u are 40+ =/ **** gets fcked up D:... still not sure about re-rolling even tho I was waiting and expecting PvP server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix - IllyfuePhoenix - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When you are still lvl 35- it is very easy to decide if u wanna reroll or not, however, when u are 40+ =/ **** gets fcked up D:... still not sure about re-rolling even tho I was waiting and expecting PvP server

LOL those are only excuses.
    I was 45+ in CB and 44 in OB and its really not a big prob to reroll to swich on PvP server since PvE server redefined me meaning of word bored.

I think taht PvP-Eu wil lbe the most populated server sinde a lot of peoplw form pvp-west (eu players) and de/fr players wil reroll on EU. its gonna be fun to play :-))
    edited March 2011
    I was 45+ in CB and 44 in OB and its really not a big prob to reroll to swich on PvP server since PvE server redefined me meaning of word bored.

I think taht PvP-Eu wil lbe the most populated server sinde a lot of peoplw form pvp-west (eu players) and de/fr players wil reroll on EU. its gonna be fun to play :-))

This,lvling in this game is so easy and fast,so cut the ****.

U can get a char to lvl30 in 1 day if you do all main quests/sub quests with all the other dailies and abit of grinding.Low 30's are a joke too u can get a lvl each day with only dailies.
    After 35+ if you do your 12hours of prayer every day,all main/special quests with gt and other dailies+the dreamland potions can lvl every day also.
    And for 40+ if you actually picked up something like not mindlessly doing all things but doing every availible quest,dailies+maybe a scroll or two u can reach 1lvl per 2days without toomuch hassle.
  • Kami - IllyfueKami - Illyfue Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011

I got ur point and I am not sayn' 40 is very high level, but u see, exams are in next 2 months and in game I spend at most 1-2h on week days and more on weekends, sometimes I do not log in completely.... So it really makes an issue for me, to reroll or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix - IllyfuePhoenix - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well you see I too have exams in lest then month and I need to do alot of seminars but you are forgeting for one thing.
    lvling is extremly easy in FW if you go offline for even one day you get like 1 mill exp aid what you can drain fast in GT and now you can even stack GT runs and do 3 runs in a day with EXP aid. You maybe wont be first on list this way but this game is extremly frindly when it comes to lvling.

So I really dont know why people QQ so much I guess its in thair genes to QQ for every thing. I guess I am in minority who are really happy that we got EU-PvP server that early on. Just imagine how would you guys feal if they add pvp server year form now and remember how fking boring is playing on PvE server.

I only understand people that QQ if they charged zen but again thats thair own fault. I alraedy said on this forum I wont be charging zen till we get EU-PvP server cuz I am not crzay stupid to charge it on PvE server.
  • cayenacayena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I got ur point and I am not sayn' 40 is very high level, but u see, exams are in next 2 months and in game I spend at most 1-2h on week days and more on weekends, sometimes I do not log in completely.... So it really makes an issue for me, to reroll or not

But even 1-2 hours a day you can gain quite a few levels.
    1-2 hours a day gets you the 10 first of henrys + other dailys (if you really level slow your gonna get rested exp, which also works on quests which is just godly)
    and then if you have basic computer and not some laptop thats gonna crash after a few hours, why not leave the computer on? After level 20 if you just afk pray/eat/attack your gonna get a nice amount of exp. It's not much I know, but at 37+ I got half a level while I slept nicely. Gods trial stack up to 3 times so every 3 day you skip the dailys and do GT only and then go back to afk leveling.

It sounds boring it is, but then during weekends you do what you find is fun, and before you know it your at the same level or higher then at what you left the old server as.
    I'm going away for two weeks and I'm dreading it because it is right afrter the new server is released. But I'm looking forward tot he huge amounts of rested exp thats gonna be there when I return so my only goal is to get as high as possible before I go away so I can get bigger amoutns of rested exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivayah - IllyfueShivayah - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I m really dissapointed we have to wait so long... as many of you i was going to make a new char there and turn on no life mode for few days :P But truly why month.. i hope they gonna do it much quicker and start it as soon as possible xD

I won t play on illyfue anymore coz it s waste of my time...i was hoping for pvp realms on it...
    but whatever i can start over as long as it s gonna be pvp server it s good for me xD

alright too high right now

got to go
  • wimpehwimpeh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I m really dissapointed we have to wait so long... as many of you i was going to make a new char there and turn on no life mode for few days :P But truly why month.. i hope they gonna do it much quicker and start it as soon as possible xD

I won t play on illyfue anymore coz it s waste of my time...i was hoping for pvp realms on it...
    but whatever i can start over as long as it s gonna be pvp server it s good for me xD

alright too high right now

got to go

The new server starts on the 5th of April, I think.
    Must be good news for you :D
  • drengordrengor Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have already deleted my character on PvE server and ready to come here :D
    Can't wait
This discussion has been closed.