test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello

Boddelen - Storm LegionBoddelen - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Nyos (PvP EU)
anyone rerolling on this server, im an experienced hardcore player that has played every class to 35+. i wanna see if there is anyone else starting over on this server or any proffesional guilds migrating over that i could hang with, preferably one with vent or teamspeak.

so if anyone is out there i just wanna sey hello and get to know everyone :)
Post edited by Boddelen - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• babalitybabality Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm re-rolling even tho I'm American
  • Redsnail - IllyfueRedsnail - Illyfue Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ummm i bet about 4 people will be moving to this server if the huge cry thread is anything to go by :p in reality.. i bet there will be squillions of people on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boddelen - Storm LegionBoddelen - Storm Legion Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    babality wrote: »
    I'm re-rolling even tho I'm American

yeah i live on the west coast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IrishVal - IllyfueIrishVal - Illyfue Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hope the server isn't in America I am rerolling but if there is a lot of lag of like 100+ms I'm don;t think it;s worth it lol
  • corneacornea Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have alts sporadically played on all servers. Problem with the EU one is that I don't speak any greek, italian, german or polish. I do know a little spanish and french but nowhere near enough.
  • Kami - IllyfueKami - Illyfue Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    cornea wrote: »
    I have alts sporadically played on all servers. Problem with the EU one is that I don't speak any greek, italian, german or polish. I do know a little spanish and french but nowhere near enough.

Ok... how is that a problem? International EU language is english... Every student here have to know it pretty much well enough to be able to communicate with other english speaking people...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cayenacayena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I hope the server isn't in America I am rerolling but if there is a lot of lag of like 100+ms I'm don;t think it;s worth it lol
    you get laag after 100ms? wow...

I'm going over myself, priest + my tanker roommate. I'm hoping some good guilds are gonna come too xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wimpehwimpeh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @ Cornea

Kami is 100% correct. Nearly everyone communicates in English.
    Only the guilds that only allow their own nationality, like all Russian/Dutch/Polish, will not talk english.
  • cayenacayena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so you can actually avoid nonenglish ppl 99% of the time.
    You will occasionaly meet someone if you do random dungeons, but in my experience they don't talk or reply if you ask if they know what to do >.> but hey, they don't mess up that bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hack333hack333 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If he doesn't know English in PvP server...Just kill him...YES its that simple.
  • TriiXx - IllyfueTriiXx - Illyfue Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    we not need to talk english in our EU server if you dont like the pll talking other language go back to your own PVP server !!! Over and Out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rerolling to EU PVP
    Im not scared to make my hands dirty !
This discussion has been closed.