test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FW Fanart

Comments

• Emerence - Storm LegionEmerence - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    These are very nice art work. ^__^ hope to see more soon.
  • ZeroBuster - LionheartZeroBuster - Lionheart Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Amazing pencil works~ >> go to forsakenworldart.deviantart.com immediately LOL. <3 <<
    I'd love to see them in colours or with some epic shading. *O*
    Shameless advertising, part 3 :]

FFFFF I finished this today, I felt like doing some FW fanart again. This is just a close-up, though.

63ab096fd154d2e3ee77cc6f994c16fa-d3dwejx.png

1 question what program do u use to make this drawing???
  • bunnypiratesbunnypirates Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    1 question what program do u use to make this drawing???

Easy Paint Tool SAI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*CB1 player, herp-a-derp.*
    forsakenworldart.deviantart.comJOIN
    Retired; playing a game called life. O:
  • Alyssian - IllyfueAlyssian - Illyfue Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @the first post

HEAD IS TOO BIG >.<

though everything else is nice though ^_^. I should start on my priest ^_^
  • MadGirl - Storm LegionMadGirl - Storm Legion Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm actually working on a drawing of my Vampire, but it's on pause right now since I have more important papers to deal with at school. I can't wait to post it but then again it might be till September till I post it since I'm always cleaning it up and everything.

I'm a fail when it comes to drawing characters. It's difficult and my weakest point.
    [SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/16j4fgw.png[/SIGPIC]
    Main: MadGirl
    Race: Kindred
    Class: Vampire
    Alt: ScarletHope
    Race: Human
    Class: Mage
  • ZeroBuster - LionheartZeroBuster - Lionheart Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Easy Paint Tool SAI.

Damn it i need pad to draw lol!
  • MrsApplepie - EyrdaMrsApplepie - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    More vampire love <3

applepie.jpg
  • simonsaysbakasimonsaysbaka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow, I'm really impressed that we have such a talented community, I guess Ill have to put something together soon :D
  • Adelle_doll - NyosAdelle_doll - Nyos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wh-whaaaa .... >_< so many artists here<3
    YAY DAWRFIE ART THEYRE ALL SO CUUUUUUUTE *w*
    i never really done any art with so detailed armors and weapons TT so i tried to draw my dwarfie eichie.. feedback guys?
    03312011092.jpg
    o and... ._. i drew a headshot of eichie without a hat..
    03312011093.jpg
    im terrible with the eyes in this mmo so i jsut went with the ones i usually do.. XD i did plently of fanart for my old MMO's with much less complicated armors ._. i screwd up her legs and body
    ...btw are u allowed to post drawings sorta unrelated to fw? ._. i hav smthing i did in paint sai quite a bit ago tht im really proud of xD

like the drawings!! =3 girls dwarfs r so cute
  • Yaegger - EyrdaYaegger - Eyrda Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    priestessa.jpg
  • riyumimikageriyumimikage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    oh, a forgotten fanart forum... too bad i dropped in a little late. :( Here's something i made, i find male kindreds really sexy so reason my in-game characters are males. Used level20+ armor for art cause its the one i like the most. hope you guys like it. :D

My FW character - Valeszone.

vales850.jpg
  • Roselynn - LionheartRoselynn - Lionheart Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    : :: points to picture above:: Oh god that's pretty sexy o.o

Here's a drawing I did of my faction leader :D
    img051-1.jpg
    It may not be the best but hey I tried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'll change my siggy weekly to all of them I got! <3
    RoseLynn ~ 80 Tank Light Bard (New Leader of Pride!)
    SashaFerro ~ 66 Glacial Priest
  • Echtra - IllyfueEchtra - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Holly Bubble Crab ! Those are great fanarts !
    I wish I could upload something , too bad I don't have a scanner :< ...
  • jessummjessumm Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wow alot of these are really good. Hope to see more fan art in the future. (:
  • Evidence - EyrdaEvidence - Eyrda Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Guess I'll post this, though I feel really...REALLY uncomfortable about it

its a sketch I made of a guildie, not sure if she wants her name thrown around so I wont say
    MarsalCutout3.jpg
    I'm no good at coloring yet and I sorta did it quickly while at work. Don't judge me!!!

edit: sigh this forum doesn't even resize it? Im too lazy to fix right now QQ

right click --> view image for full...
    Vague. Imply. Think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Is my avatar a priest? ಠ_ಠ
  • YggdrasiI - Storm LegionYggdrasiI - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Fan art~

Posting this piece from when I was just messing with angles and wanted to draw something sneering. This was the end result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[YOU- drah- sil]
    If you want to shorten my name, don't call me 'Ygg.' Call me 'Mana.'

Grandia: Unity ☆ Teamwork ☆ Friendship I]grandia-storm.com/[/I
    ~~~~~~~~~~{ Never get left behind again. }~~~~~~~~~~
  • Saxum - EyrdaSaxum - Eyrda Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wow great pics
    66 not 38
  • Synaptic - EyrdaSynaptic - Eyrda Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Aww, they're all so awesome! I think I'll do myself a drawing and post it too!!
  • Kyandeisu - Storm LegionKyandeisu - Storm Legion Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    :/ I need to get around to doing some FW fanart, been doing some experimenting with art styles lately xD Now i just need to put that to FW. I will post here when I get around to it >.o

Great work from what I have seen, good to see artist improving on their work.

(I know this isnt FW related.) But this is what I am currently working on
    Video of the speed paint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuMU0Mqpk0
    Guess I should give fair warning there is nudity in it due to me shifting back from the Reference image I used that is shown in the video >.< But argh its easier to see lighting that way!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Online Art Portfolio: Mint-Tart.com
    DeviantArt: ZeroJigoku.deviantart.com
  • Kyandeisu - Storm LegionKyandeisu - Storm Legion Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    done with a mechanical pencil.
    298330_2167172177533_1193520695_32195082_1228480881_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Online Art Portfolio: Mint-Tart.com
    DeviantArt: ZeroJigoku.deviantart.com
  • fr4ct4lfr4ct4l Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011

thats beautiful =)
  • Laksya - IllyfueLaksya - Illyfue Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I love this! It looks like "Give me some sweets, plseeease!" Good job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lightning Mage Illyfue server Member of Absynth
    Siggy by me ^^
  • frankincensefrankincense Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    dhrekkafful-doodle.jpg

Hello all, you can call me Frank ^^ Love seeing all your lovely fanart!

I made this quick doodle of my main character DhrekKafful on Nyos. Kind'a like it even though it's a simple quickie and might add to it eventually, maybe a group picture with friends characters (when I've gotten any ingame, that is :P So lonely since I'm a noob!)

I saw that there had been some disagreements in the area of critisism earlier in this thread and I wanted to suggest a solution :) Most art forums I've participated in has the option to be open to crit or not. Of course, It's true that crit can indeed be good if you want to evolve in your art, but another thing that's even more important is self esteem!

And sometimes you just want to post without fear of being critisized, especially if you haven't shown a lot of your drawings to people before posting. It's a scary business! And it would be such a shame if some didn't want to post because of the fear of crit :( I want to see everyone's art.

So perhaps we should do something like that? And make it a choice? If someone is okay with crit they can write "Crit and comments welcome!" and then we can offer our suggestions. It would be such a shame if some we're too scared to post because they doubt their own ability, I mean.

And always remember, good constructive critisism never ever only point out the faults - It points out the good things as well! :)

Oh, and you may critisize me as much as you want :) I'm a writer who does some freelance artwork on the side (mainly magazine print) and some light tutoring in some areas of the business, so I can take a load :D So crit and comments welcome here!

And once again - I checked the whole thread and I'm very impressed by you, so many lovely and fun depictions of your characters! Nice to meet you all.
  • OnlyDolly - IllyfueOnlyDolly - Illyfue Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    dhrekkafful-doodle.jpg

Hi, I like the style of your work... it's so simple that it's pretty :) Would it be possible for you to draw a picture of female dwarf that looks like a Doll (but evil Doll xD) ... I mean...my character? XD In similar style... I'd love to put it to my siggy ^^ With some credits you choose, of course! :D
    ╔════════♦FW:♦════════════♦
    x_UpsideDown_x - Blood Vamp
    OnlyDolly
    - Soul MM
    Rolnicka_ - Burst MM
    ...on Illyfue server
    ╚═════════════════════════♦
    Upsi was my cousin's char before, now mine. Rolnicka_ is a new char and Doll still exists just because I find her simply gorgeous!
  • frankincensefrankincense Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I like the style of your work... it's so simple that it's pretty :) Would it be possible for you to draw a picture of female dwarf that looks like a Doll (but evil Doll xD) ... I mean...my character? XD In similar style... I'd love to put it to my siggy ^^ With some credits you choose, of course! :D

Thank you so much! I want to draw comics (oh, all these dreams and so little time :P) so my style has gone more and more in that direction through the years, so glad that you like it!

I think your character is so cute so sure I could! Dolls with guns rocks. Perhaps we can do a trade? I saw that you made siggys for people, perhaps I can make a drawing for you and you can make a siggy for me? ^^ If you have some screenshots of OnlyDolly with fav clothing or such, please post them so I can add that in the drawing :)

And thank you so much again!
  • OnlyDolly - IllyfueOnlyDolly - Illyfue Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I want to draw comics (oh, all these dreams and so little time :P) so my style has gone more and more in that direction through the years, so glad that you like it!

I think your character is so cute so sure I could! Dolls with guns rocks. Perhaps we can do a trade? I saw that you made siggys for people, perhaps I can make a drawing for you and you can make a siggy for me? ^^ If you have some screenshots of OnlyDolly with fav clothing or such, please post them so I can add that in the drawing :)

And thank you so much again!

That's great! Sure! I'd make you a siggy very happily ^^ Just post a picture (ss or anything else you'd like to have on your siggy) you'd like to have on the siggy, colours you want me to use and also the info I have to put there :)
    About my little Doll's looks, she basically looks like this and will have the jester fashion set after some time... but I think that the hair will remain the same... I didn't find a picture of a dwarf in Jester fashion set, but only this picture: link
    Thank you so much :)
    ╔════════♦FW:♦════════════♦
    x_UpsideDown_x - Blood Vamp
    OnlyDolly
    - Soul MM
    Rolnicka_ - Burst MM
    ...on Illyfue server
    ╚═════════════════════════♦
    Upsi was my cousin's char before, now mine. Rolnicka_ is a new char and Doll still exists just because I find her simply gorgeous!
  • Eichie - EyrdaEichie - Eyrda Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    20120101143927.jpg
    a fanart i just finished for a friend .w.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty chaosheart27 for the siggy~
  • MistressAkroma - EyrdaMistressAkroma - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    dhrekkafful-doodle.jpg

Hello all, you can call me Frank ^^ Love seeing all your lovely fanart!

I made this quick doodle of my main character DhrekKafful on Nyos. Kind'a like it even though it's a simple quickie and might add to it eventually, maybe a group picture with friends characters (when I've gotten any ingame, that is :P So lonely since I'm a noob!)

I saw that there had been some disagreements in the area of critisism earlier in this thread and I wanted to suggest a solution :) Most art forums I've participated in has the option to be open to crit or not. Of course, It's true that crit can indeed be good if you want to evolve in your art, but another thing that's even more important is self esteem!

And sometimes you just want to post without fear of being critisized, especially if you haven't shown a lot of your drawings to people before posting. It's a scary business! And it would be such a shame if some didn't want to post because of the fear of crit :( I want to see everyone's art.

So perhaps we should do something like that? And make it a choice? If someone is okay with crit they can write "Crit and comments welcome!" and then we can offer our suggestions. It would be such a shame if some we're too scared to post because they doubt their own ability, I mean.

And always remember, good constructive critisism never ever only point out the faults - It points out the good things as well! :)

Oh, and you may critisize me as much as you want :) I'm a writer who does some freelance artwork on the side (mainly magazine print) and some light tutoring in some areas of the business, so I can take a load :D So crit and comments welcome here!

And once again - I checked the whole thread and I'm very impressed by you, so many lovely and fun depictions of your characters! Nice to meet you all.

My goodness, that is lovely. I really love the style and design in line you used, it does remind me a bit of a manga or comic book. You have a great sense of proportion, drawing a side view certainly isn't as easy and one might think, and the way his clothes trail off is very interesting to look at. The varying thicknesses of the line, how its thin on the nose, thick on the collar and helps him to have even more of a feel of manly-ness rather than the elegant-like feel the male vamps usually give off. I would love to see more, maybe a full image, and i'd expect that someone of your talent should be able to color quite nicely s well.

{tldr: wonderful job, it looks great}
  • cendialcendial Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    IMG_0002-2.jpg
    Here is one of the few i have. Sorry the only ones i have on my computer are in pencil.
    its not really based on any armor design, haven't seen enough yet, im kinda new to the game. but i will be posting more, and they will be more closely related.