test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's the best pvp class in your opinion?

Comments

• kaikanamekaikaname Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    koshiro wrote: »

the 1st part.. .warrior have 2-3 dash skills... so we can catch up ur range pretty easy ^^ we can stun you from far range too
    KaiKaname!!~Executioners;)

Strongest and Sexy player in BoI:cool:.. maybe?:rolleyes:
    God of Ninja! Viet/Korean Pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Executionersfw.ning.com
  • koshirokoshiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    kaikaname wrote: »
    the 1st part.. .warrior have 2-3 dash skills... so we can catch up ur range pretty easy ^^ we can stun you from far range too

i didnt play this game .. i dont even know the skills .. it was just guessing hehe

i wont deny that am sure there will be a way i can get a pure melee down before he reach me :P
    Guild : BlackCard
    Race : Dwarf
    Class : Marksman
  • veritasadveritasad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Most of us can't actually answer this question with an educated Forsaken World background.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dhakiyadhakiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    there no strongest/best character , there only strongest/best player
    imo all class the same i saw alot of pvp in CN CB :o
    but i have warrior pride tho :P... i beat so many vampire in the game by runing around and stun/paralyze then over and over... xD also warrior DPS pretty high 1/3+ HP bar damage every hit

I agree to an extent you have to agree that some class just completely overpower others..
    Example would be in PW:
    low level wiz vs Priest both are robe wears...
    Priest completely destroys mage with plume shot alone.. until later on when wiz gets better defense skills and offensive skills..

but given the situations, it is still possible for the wiz to triumph... if played correctly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thnx Infamous
    What exactly is true happiness? Happiness resembles a mirror,
    a direct representation of having life means being happy,
    not worldly possessions.
    ~Dhakiya
  • onestarzonestarz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    skeilty303 wrote: »
    judging by the skills, I'd say Warrior or Assassin maybe :confused:

assassins normally dominate the battlefeild in solo tasks like picking off the healers in the back

Warriors are good for large groups of people

imo there are never really bests... its how you play your char and how you develop it.

thats why i kick **** as a healer... for healing and fighting :p
    No longer participating in FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a Master Healer. But all Masters still have much to learn.
  • rain993rain993 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok - -'
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What is the best PvP Class in your opinion

Whoever has the better internet connection strength and better PC.

Everything else has a work-around, it's debatable but not factual.

Unless said game has a Class that is undeniably Over-powering in PvP, then the answer is obvious.

m179.gif

edited June 2010
    neoyoshi wrote: »
    What is the best PvP Class in your opinion

Whoever has the better internet connection strength and better PC.

Everything else has a work-around, it's debatable but not factual.

Unless said game has a Class that is undeniably Over-powering in PvP, then the answer is obvious.

m179.gif

lol... i think i like her thought the best.... but skill is also a factor.. i can manage to get away from asssasin/rouges in most games as long as they dont have have 50million stuns that get you jammed for like 30 seconds lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    lol... i think i like her thought the best.... but skill is also a factor.. i can manage to get away from asssasin/rouges in most games as long as they dont have have 50million stuns that get you jammed for like 30 seconds lol

Will it's true that traditionally a Sin is built for PvP, same could be said for the Mage, so for this game we'll have to see.

I have my money on that somehow by some strange twist in karma, the Vampire will be the over-powering PvP class.

edited June 2010
    Will it's true that traditionally a Sin is built for PvP, same could be said for the Mage, so for this game we'll have to see.

I have my money on that somehow by some strange twist in karma, the Vampire will be the over-powering PvP class.

psh i have healer skills in both pve and pvp xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010
    onestarz wrote: »
    psh i have healer skills in both pve and pvp xD

Haha, where were you back when i played WoW and our guild needed a Healer for ICC25? Could have used you. m033.gif

edited June 2010
    Haha, where were you back when i played WoW and our guild needed a Healer for ICC25? Could have used you. m033.gif

awww im sowwy!! xD... i had some.. conflicts in wow.. and lost intrest in it lol

you can see my story about it in the thread of the off topic section.. the title is something about like where did you get your name from and why? i think mines on page 8 :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• im1337im1337 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'd say warriors. High Damage win. or something like warriors, but w/ range.
  • euromeurom Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    strongest class? i hope well balanced class in this game.
  • lighttheflamelighttheflame Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Any class can be the best pvp class, depends how you play your class :)
    IGN: Akshot
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 65
    Guild: Legends

IGN: Infamous
    Class: Heretic
    Level: 60
    Guild: Asuras
  • xmizakxxmizakx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    In my view, the best classes for PVP will be Vampire, Warrior and assassin.....marksman, protector and mage are good also but compared to the other 3 they are a bit weaker and you all know healers aren't made for pvp unless it is healer vs healer but armors and weapons make difference so we'll have to see in game which class will be killing more.....what i say is warrior first then assassin and vampire have to play it once to know about it.....because it has high damage which is magic ofcourse and both warrior and sin are weak against it, you would count mage also since shes magical but her deff is alot weaker then vampire thats for sure.........just wait for Cb then we'll find out in 3 days :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:MiZaKi/miZak
    Race:Kindred Class:Vampire/Assassin
    CB Guild:Underworld Position:Guild Master
    Level:25/21
    Server:CB Test
  • toastedutoastedu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Judging from videos I've seen I would have to say warrior, sin and mage..Vampire isn't a dps class so their damage won't be very high, same with bard, priest and protector..as for marksmen I don't know lol..But really it depends mostly on gear and knowing how to play your class well for pvp :p
  • thecookiemanthecookieman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The strongest class is.....

None :D It depends on how u play ur character in game ;)
    You Can Call Me Raiken ^_^

[SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14643795000&dateline=1275514681[/SIGPIC]
    Your inner demon is always watching.
  • dmaskdmask Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah but there is such a thing as advantages... if someone played WoW before, the pala's are crazy, like for real u see a pala u just run away... though there is such thing as more usefull pvp skills for 1 on 1 for example, though im curious vampires... im getting hard yeah lmao but are they any good for pvp, like do they have usefull 1 on 1 player skills such as stunts or any other ********?
  • erasedforumserasedforums Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mage or Protector.
  • kanikakanika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think it really depends on how well you play your character. I remember on another thread how the pvp will be much different in FW than it is in many other games to make it more balanced, and more based on player skill than who has better equips and whatnot.

I don't know. I'm a bard. I'd be out strumming my guitar in Woodstock trying to stop the fighting, rather than join in. Peace and love, man. ;D
    IGN: Minstrel
    Race: Elf
    Class: Bard

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Is he dead? He looks dead."

"No, he's not dead."

"Have you checked? I could kick him if you want."
  • dmaskdmask Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah man but what class has the better skills for pvp and stuff? i mean has better skill combination for 1 on 1? im curious does the vampire has anything that helps him somehow in pvp? i played wow before, i liked the rogue because even its kinda sucky from one part in the def but he has lots of skills u have to trick and basically know how to play, i think about starting a vampire but im not sure if thats a good choise for pvp
  • tolichantolichan Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, Each class has a couple skills that could be useful in pvp.
  • theuggamertheuggamer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Its not really all about the class you choose that gives you a better chance at PVP, It`s you who chooses if that class would be good or not.. If you know your classes weaknesses and strengths, you`ll have no problem at PVP. Just study your class and other classes, pick up on your opponent`s strengths and weaknesses also. If you can learn these things you know how to win in PVP, because you`ll have knowledge on your opponent.:)
  • solwita12solwita12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Priest. :D

No, but really, thay can heal, that someatimes means a lot in pvp. In other games priests/healers/clerics enemy was able to kill only if he puts him in stun lock (or priest is out of mp) and i dont know, if sins here have this stuff. But priests have skill, who makes him immune to that.

Think about that as a joke, i just love priests.
    USE DAMN SEARCH
  • hotgothkidhotgothkid Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    there no strongest/best character , there only strongest/best player
    imo all class the same i saw alot of pvp in CN CB :o
    but i have warrior pride tho :P... i beat so many vampire in the game by runing around and stun/paralyze then over and over... xD also warrior DPS pretty high 1/3+ HP bar damage every hit

there is always a class that has the advantage
  • atheistscreedatheistscreed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mirrai wrote: »
    How come developer make a OP class in purpose ? :confused:
    What should they do is make them balanced not making one of them broken.

Btw * some class that can cancel stealth * in FW is Warrior, Protector, and Marksman.
    (on mark more like not allow you to stealth)
    But i am not playing on CN CB so who know if other class get it too . . :p

I can't say anything what's the best pvp since not playing . . but usually there 3 type of best . . :D
    1. Best for pvp because easy to use. (easy to maintain combo)
    2. Best for pvp because of potential but hard to use. (the combo not making the chain it self)
    3. Best because of the player. (most rare)

And i am a noob. :(

Vamps also get an Unstealthing skill that I know of.
    Bards don't for sure.

Edit: Opsie, forgot about OP ^^

Erh, best class for PvP is bard.
    LOL JK JK
    I'd say, Kindred Sin: Sins are focused mainly on PvP, not PvE, so they should be the best PvP class, and Kindred can leech HP so, seems correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lyzzern.deviantart.com
  • Arcanus - LionheartArcanus - Lionheart Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Depends on the player and their playstyle really. At even lv 42 some lower lv mages are better in PvP (basically dueling and warring) then me. This is the first game I've taken a long range class like mage in, and as a result, I'm still learning how to play with these squishies. I lost every single duel I went into, even if the other guy was 5 levels below me or something just cause they were warriors or sins or prots or priests and you get the picture. Only some classes like bard I could beat rarely. Being a player of warrior like classes such as berzerker in BOI I didn't know sht bout long range squishies (how to play them at least). I just kept dueling regardless. Near Ferrie in FH (the guy that heals you for free near the Library entrance mailbox) I just kept dueling everyone and nowdays, I'm doing much better in duels. Priests and Bards are classes I can simply not lose to unless I'm lagging like hell and even warriors, sins and prots have a hard time beating me, whether they are same lv, lower lv or higher lv then me.
    Moral of the story: Experience on the player's part is what makes a character great.
    Class: Mage
    Server: Lionheart
    Guild: Valor

Comments on class: In other games mages are PvP class. In this game we're AoE machines. Think there's somethin wrong there.....

Comments on guild: WE WILL BE NUMBA 1! >:O
  • eskariuxeskariux Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    based on CN version, assassin by a long shot.
  • Trixter - IllyfueTrixter - Illyfue Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Vamps also get an Unstealthing skill that I know of.
    Bards don't for sure.

Edit: Opsie, forgot about OP ^^

Erh, best class for PvP is bard.
    LOL JK JK
    I'd say, Kindred Sin: Sins are focused mainly on PvP, not PvE, so they should be the best PvP class, and Kindred can leech HP so, seems correct.

Dont lol at pvp bards. Or did you miss that Chanted won the CB 1v1 duel tournament? (he's a water bard btw).

Any melee class will be perma frozen (slowed so much it will be like frozen) unless they can break slows using skills (they have 1-3 each, but once used they are on cooldown...). So most protectors, warriors and assassins will loose to a good water bard.

Priests? They die cause we drain their mana.
    Mages? Bah... i outdamage most mages, rofl. Ok, not really... But i have bard mana shield which GIVES mana instead of lame mage version which DRAINS mana, lol. So i take half damage compared to mage (if he use mana shield he's dead cause bard mana drain+mana shield drain = zero mana right away).

Vamps? God... i really do hate vamps :D

MM? Havent fought any at higher levels. But from what Ive seen they lack a bit in 1v1 (while they are king of GvG fights)