test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

worth coming back????

welshdemonwelshdemon Posts: 5 Arc User
I used to play this along time ago but been thinking of coming back I alrdy play neverwinter any advice please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 402 Arc User
    What you will find:

-A Pay to Win system combined with a Cheat to Win system.
    -Unpopulated servers with hostiles. A very few kind people.
    -Bugs, glitches...
    -Your life or Forsaken World. If you will need to reach the actual game levels, you will need to be present in all of events, dailies, etc. If you want to live, meanwhile, you will need few years to reach it.
    -A support system that rarely gives solutions to the problems, all is focused in the 'future updates', but your cash, they demand it "NOW", they don't demand it personally, of course, they just let you figure out that cashing is the only way to acquire power for the character, and they make sure that this power gained eats the 100% of the Visa, otherwise, is not worthy for the player, just for their recollection. That is: if you are rich and you don't care about wasting 500 euros in one day for a promo, to gain some items, then, this is your game. And then again, the next week, do the same, and so on.

May the stars guide you in your decision.

Regards.
  • redmagemasterredmagemaster Posts: 2 Arc User
    played free for years and had no troubble power leveling to 50 with a full time job
    AYE AYE CAPTAIN SENDING IN A ARMY OF  RED SHIRTS NOW!
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 326 Arc User

played free for years and had no troubble power leveling to 50 with a full time job

What exactly you mean with power leveling ? New Chars are within ~6 Hours playtime @thislvl + above. First praying = Lvl3.
    Before reaching Nightfall ~Lvl 25.
  • xena#6497 xena Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 7
    I think I understand what the other commenter meant by pay to play or pay to cheat versus the actual love to play thing, those of us like just playing and having fun without the nonsense however if you are impatient then spending money on making your toon tough so you don't get beat up is for you. For years the standard operation of this game was to pay money to gain power for those of us that has played this game for years know how its played, however new people that do come to play suffer the most because of the dynamics this game poses. You survive if the following things comes to pass:
    1. you have money to spend
    2. you have money and get into a good enough guild to help

Mind you time and a heck of a lot of patience is required.
    Since I have been back have 2 toons that are lv 110 and three others in there 90s it took a bit of luck and persistence but I managed with only spending $40 US dollars!
    I did all the lvling tricks but...there is a point that cash money gets you the better stuff which I cannot afford to do, so I play on.

Yes, I too complain about the pay to win pay to cheat dynamics but what on earth can I do about it?? I say none.
  • This game changed so much. I loved it back in 2011. I liked how each race had their own starting zone, Freedom Harbor was the best capital city with beautiful music, now the game starts everyone in the same zone and it takes a few hours to reach level 40 where in 2011 it took like a month... I think the game is now ruined.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 402 Arc User
    Run away.