test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Merge Nyos with illy

siggelitensiggeliten Posts: 8 Arc User
The Nyos server is almost dead and I think it would benefit us all if we would get a server merge with an other server.
Many of my friends have been vocal in their wish for a server merge and I know that some of them have contacted support, but we have yet to see a change.
It would be great to see the server active again and be able to have fun like back in the days,
but right now we have problems to even get people for instances, which is very sad.

I would love to hear what everyone else has to say about this :blush:

Maybe if enough people come together and ask for a change PWI might listen to us, I hope :wink:

Comments

• thafujithafuji Posts: 284 Arc User
    I hope it will happen.
  • archylala4archylala4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Braveheart is top ZEAL( activity leader) on NYOS server with 5k zeal. Please address idea of server merger
  • archylala4archylala4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    NYOS server has players that want to play with others. Save the game, save the server. Just merge the remaining activity with another server
  • dersedudersedu Posts: 7 Arc User
    Merge every fckin server pls! x.x so the game is maybe fun again :D
  • clipinho2clipinho2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    if u do it fast u save some players, if u start dnt hear again, maybe in some days/weeks idk, u will save nothing...we write on support and they say post in forum, we post hear but seems its same as write in support.. no1 listen.. nothing new.. maybe if we write $ $$$ they can just read abit...
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    How would they handle of the issue of people already with characters on both servers on the same account?
  • amaracanthaamaracantha Posts: 28 Arc User
    Same way they did when Milas merged into Illy I expect, tell people to delete their least used characters so there is a maximum of 8.

Same way they did when Milas merged into Illy I expect, tell people to delete their least used characters so there is a maximum of 8.

My apologies, I guess I should have expanded on the question as one of what to do if people don't see that message and don't reduce it to just 8 in total.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    stew675 said:

How would they handle of the issue of people already with characters on both servers on the same account?

Hello the last merge between Milas/Illyfue went like this some years ago.
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1203469/milas-and-illyfue-server-merge-information
    edited September 2018

stew675 said:

Hello the last merge between Milas/Illyfue went like this some years ago.
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1203469/milas-and-illyfue-server-merge-information
    Ok, so excess characters get lost if you don't see the message and take action in time. Thanks for the link to the info about the last merge.

I wonder how it would work especially with inheritors now in the mix? Could one account have a pair of inherited characters from 2 main characters?

I am asking because we all know what will happen, don't we?
  • kyonesiverkyonesiver Posts: 18 Arc User
    THE ONLY time I will accept the mergeing of a PVP server and a PVE server is if the game has gone Player Choice PV (Player Versus) Sytstem! there is no reason to sepratre the players by PVP and PVE with a Player Choice PV system because it gives the power of PVP to the players themselfs instead of having a server mandate that for you. futhermore it also STOPS HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS FORM BEING ABLE TO GRIEF LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS WITH THE PVP SYSTEM AS WE ALL KNOW HAPPENS QUITE A BIT WITH PVP SERVERS! (dont lie you people are horrible about the camping and level griefing. Your egotistical about it to a point of recording it and sreaming it on a regluar basis. hers a tip you cant say "get gud" to a player who has no chance of defending form your attacks due to level skill and armor superiorty and not have it be herassment just saying.) if your goal is to killl pve servers NO, im not sorry, Players should have a choice rather or not they want to engage in the PVP aspect of a game that should by all rights and its own design be a Dungeon runners dream... what happend to the original plans for this game it was supose to apeal to the Players who love running Dungeons, when did that change? that dosn't matter but a server should not be merged to make a PVE server PVP thats just unethical and crule to players who chose spesficaly not to PVP for one reason or another.
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    we have same issues on Storm Server I would like to see them merge all the PvE servers to one Server would be nice to play with more people instead of having to wait for people for instance/raids etc storm server isn't as lively and competitive the way it use to they should really merge us. but u know how pwi is they never wana listen to the players ideas n experience they think they know it all that's right they play more then us pffttttt. they should mrge all PvP with PvP servers an all PvE into one server to avoid conflict an loss of players as well make the game less boring then feeling like we playing with few.
    Storm Server Nemesis Guild
    Class: Divine Priest