test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Female Fashion

han16nahhan16nah Posts: 8 Arc User
I have Phoenix Dance Plume leg fashion on different races, but following the patch when they are worn they look like Baroness Bottoms. In my wardrobe or character screen they look as they should. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• zhivankazhivanka Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yes. Some of the other /legs/bottoms look like baroness as well instead of what they are supposed to look like.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    Seems like quite many of the fashion bottom parts show the Baroness Bottoms instead of the actual fashion you are wearing. Merry wings stocking, Flower phantom underwear, Paradise panties, Phoenix Dance Plume,, Ms santa's bottoms, Sunbath skirt, Sea siren etc etc are not working for female kindred at least...so yeah @anole300#5837 anywhere we can report this bug? Lots of ppl payed quite a bit for their fashion :smile:
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • sz1lv1sz1lv1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    I have the same problem. My Elf Ranger doesn't own Baroness Bottoms but now she is wearing them.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 640 Moderator
    angelhead said:

Seems like quite many of the fashion bottom parts show the Baroness Bottoms instead of the actual fashion you are wearing. Merry wings stocking, Flower phantom underwear, Paradise panties, Phoenix Dance Plume,, Ms santa's bottoms, Sunbath skirt, Sea siren etc etc are not working for female kindred at least...so yeah @anole300#5837 anywhere we can report this bug? Lots of ppl payed quite a bit for their fashion :smile:

I've brought this odd issue up with the team, and you can report bugs by submitting tickets here:

https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center

It helps give the team examples and more information on what is occurring.

angelhead said:

I've brought this odd issue up with the team, and you can report bugs by submitting tickets here:

https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center

It helps give the team examples and more information on what is occurring.
    Ok will do, ty for the info. Hope this gets fixed, impossible to use like 50% of the bottom piece fashions atm :(
  • zyrrah42zyrrah42 Posts: 55 Arc User
    In the grand scheme of things, this is a small but annoying problem, but panties, thongs, bathing suit bottoms are not showing up as they should. Others on my server are complaining of the same issue. Checked my humans, elves, lycans and the following fashion bottoms are showing as dark maroon with gold trim shorts, not the fashion item(s) i paid for!!!
    The following pants/bottoms are not displaying correctly: Duchess Bottoms, Naughty Shorts, Ivory bottoms, Santas Bottoms, Sweet Agean, Chromofate stocking, Phoenix Dance plume, Candy skirt, Sunbath Skirt, Frost Disciple Holiday Shorts, Moon Scar Bud, Princess Bottoms, Dark Brier Trousers, Pink Fox Shorts, Twighlight Grace Pants
    Other similar panties, bikinis, bottoms are displaying correctly: Summer wind, Honor of Ice and Fire, Heart Queen Bottom, Celia Stockings, Rosecat Stocking, and Brides Garters

Some have send tickets and been told they need to re-install the game, re-verify, we have done this and it does not solve the problem! Is this an attempt to censor female fashion?? Over the years, i have invested a fair amount in fashion, please correct my pixels to correctly display what i purchased please!!!

Here you can find a reply for this problem: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1206319/broken-female-fashion

But yeah, @anole300#5837 Any update on this? :(
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 294 Arc User
    Since may update fashion in garderobe is broken. It's showing Baroness Bottom instead of the pants/underwear it should. I paid a lot for these fashion pieces ans I can't use them. When is it going to be fixed @anole300#5837 ? this has already been reported.
  • krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 15 Arc User
    There are several fashions that are affected by this. Almost all bikini-type pants seem to be censored and replace by the baroness (dark colored) bottom. It has been reported and following the instructions to re-download the game has not made a difference. I also invested in many fashions and would like this fixed!
    edited July 2018
    They are aware of it, but I haven't received a response or some kind of timeline for correcting this yet.
  • iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 28 Arc User
    hello to all :) can someone throw off the screenshots of the female fashion Melancholia Lilac, I can not find anywhere :( or at least a link where there is a picture, thank you in advance)
    edited August 2018

You can preview some fashion with Taylor something NPC if you press CTRL + left click
  • iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 28 Arc User
    alwanr, ty vm:)
  • roguematrixroguematrix Posts: 5 Arc User
    alot of bottoms/underwear are glitched and show same purple shorts
    also can we get fashion without orbs like you used to for leafs or soul leaves
    and fashion for demons.
  • it same for all fassion lunfly and sunbath should be pair of knickers but there purple barnoess knickers please this is bad when you got nice fassion on
  • Enjoyed reading the post.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 277 Arc User
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    Why do so many of the womans panties all look like the Baroness Bottoms? It has been like this for months now, I keep thinking it will get fixed but nope. Will they ever be fixed?
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 221 Arc User
    it triggers me to no end tbh, cannot mix my fashions as i want because of this.
    giphy.gif
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    Yes it is very annoying. :/
    @anole300#5837 when is this going to be fixed? do we need to send complains? cause some of us paid real money to get some of the fashion pieces that we're not able to use
  • krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Yes!!! We do not need our panties censored!! I paid for this fashion, i want what i paid for!!!
    Would also like some info on this, a lot of gold went into those fashion pieces.
  • han16nahhan16nah Posts: 8 Arc User
    The fashion is still broken, after the patch. When I opened a ticket about it, support said it would have to wait until the next update. We have had the update, but my Phoenix Dance Plume and other female leg fashion, still show as Baroness Bottoms. Could this be looked into please.
    The previous thread was deleted with no response. When are we getting our fashion fixed @anole300#5837 !? As I said before some people paid real money to get fashion that we can't wear. We were promised it would be fixed with voyage patch and is still broken. You can try to hide and bury the thread as much as you want but I'll keep posting until we get a real answer.
    edited November 2018
    None of the previous threads on this topic were deleted - they've all been consolidated in the Tech Support -> Bug Reports section of the forums (where this post will be added as well). We've been waiting to find out more on the issue... however, there might be an unofficial solution to the issue, I'll let you know once I test it out.
  • str0ndarstr0ndar Posts: 12 Arc User
    Meanwhile, orbs and more orbs. That's all that matters, nothing else changes.. :)
    Oh, the Frostgale Fjord too, now only lives broken...
    Great....
  • ryokaaryokaa Posts: 6 Arc User
    Good day,

Some female fashions like the Moon Scar have their pants colors changed, it doesnt look like Moon Scar anymore. Is there anyway this can be fixed in future updates pls?
    @anole300#5837 are we there yet? :( we wanna use our fashions