test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warrior's Soul: Unyielding

duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 119 Arc User
Does anyone have a clue where this certain pet come from? Its in the Morph section ;o
Magby
Server: Eyrda
Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
<Nightfall Star>
<Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
<Infernal Majesty>
<Parry and Riposte>
<Child of Earth>

Comments

• stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    Arena pet, obtained for 18.8D from arena NPC in the same hall as Hugh in Nightfall. Need either 2700 3v3 and 2400 6v6, or 2400 3v3 and 2700 6v6 arena score to be able to purchase
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 188 Arc User
    You can also find the pet pack in Black marked cost 30 D on bid and get a random pet
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    alright thx, so those in arena npc is all different but with same two names?

And which pet in arena npc Is warrior souls unyielding?, and black market pack for 30d is alot

Edit: unless ctrl + left click shows me each pet?
    Post edited by duskofdoom on
    Magby
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Child of Earth>
  • longschwanzerllongschwanzerl Posts: 59 Arc User
    the pet you're looking for is not at the arena npcs, the pet's there are retextures of the pets blazeling and the female version.
    the warrior souls can be obtained (like already mentioned) from the packs in the black market for 30D. however you get a random warrior soul, so you might not get the pet you actually want.
    they have the buffs of their classes as skills, e.g. warrior pet has dragon power and so on.
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 119 Arc User
    Oh alright thanks :)
    Magby
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Child of Earth>
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User

the pet you're looking for is not at the arena npcs, the pet's there are retextures of the pets blazeling and the female version.

Ah, my mistake. I misunderstood the original request. Thank you for the information