test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***** Account Stash Announcement *****

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 541 Moderator
edited May 1 in General Discussion

Account Stash Announcement

In the upcoming content update, there is an unforeseen issue affecting the account Stash feature.

In order to protect the contents of players’ Stashes and prevent any accidental item loss, we will be temporarily disabling the Stash feature. We know this is inconvenient, but it is necessary to avoid any potential item loss stemming from the issue.

Some very important things to note:

-Any items that are left in the account stash after the update will be lost.
-Any items lost from the account stash removal cannot be recovered.
-Please empty out the Stash before the content update, we will be issuing reminder announcements as it nears.

We understand this limits access to storage space and there will be compensation available in-game via the Bank Staff in Nightfall Citadel. The NPC will grant players Soul Leaves equivalent to the Bank Extensions they have spent towards their Stash.

In addition to this, further compensation will also be provided.

The team is working on this Stash issue and when a solution is found, the feature will return in a future update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the team works on a fix for this.

- The Forsaken World Team
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• bosko1937bosko1937 Posts: 0 Arc User
    is it true in game remove stash option in bank?
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 352 Arc User
    yes, is true

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • viiartviiart Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 27
    Sad :( Looks like their awesome highly qualified team finally decided to fix (by removing the game feature) the major bug with stash (related to sharing bound items within account). Took them more than half year to do that, although it was reported to support several times by different players.

On the bright side – a lot of players managed to abuse the bug and farm some extra items from daily check-ins and daily cards :)
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 352 Arc User
    I buy severals place in stash. They now removed. pche. Give me gold back? soul leaves as replacement is not good. really not.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • tiberium30tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 27
    In an upcoming patch, there is an unforeseen issue affecting the account Stash feature.

In order to protect the contents of players’ Stashes and prevent accidental item loss, we will be temporarily disabling the Stash feature. We know this is inconvenient, but it will avoid any potential item loss.

Some very important things to note:

Any items that are left in the account stash after the update will be lost
    Any items lost from the account stash removal cannot be recovered
    Please empty out the Stash before the update, we will issue reminder announcements as it nears

We understand this limits access to storage space and there will be compensation available in-game via the Bank Staff in Nightfall Citadel. The NPC will grant players Soul Leaves equivalent to the Bank Extensions they have spent towards their Stash. In addition to this, further compensation will also be provided.

The team is working on this Stash issue and when a solution is found, the feature will return in a future update.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the team works on a fix.

- The Forsaken World Team

Soul leaf? Sorry but we paid real gold / used real leaf for those stash place... and where those soul leaf will be sent? If you send those to a stash toon on my account it wont work...
  • ataraxia#2202 ataraxia Posts: 22 Arc User
    An upcoming patch when? in a week. tomorrow? \it matters.
    Eyrda (PvP) East
    Lvl 110 wind mage (human) - Godifer - Born Nov 2017 -
    botany 9(Max), alchemy 9(Max), chef 10(Max), fish 7 (Max), soc 6, mine 9, adv 3, tame 2 (frozen), merchant 1, salvage 7, wep and armor smith 6 (frozen).
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 27
    Huh? I'm able to use the stash just fine. What is this referring to?

Where is this announcement?
    stew675 said:

In an upcoming patch, there is an unforeseen issue affecting the account Stash feature.

So when next update come alive (may) stash will say goodbye (2nd stash for unbound item)

stew675 said:

So when next update come alive (may) stash will say goodbye (2nd stash for unbound item)
    ...but where did you see the announcement? I've not seen anything, anywhere about this, and I can still use the stash right now, so what is this about?
  • callisidrincallisidrin Posts: 12 Arc User
    The announcement was sent via email

viiart said:

Sad :( Looks like their awesome highly qualified team finally decided to fix (by removing the game feature) the major bug with stash (related to sharing bound items within account). Took them more than half year to do that, although it was reported to support several times by different players.

On the bright side – a lot of players managed to abuse the bug and farm some extra items from daily check-ins and daily cards :)

That hasn't worked on the English client on US servers for the last 3-4 months now

The announcement was sent via email

I just found it. It went to my spam folder
    stew675 said:

stew675 said:

...but where did you see the announcement? I've not seen anything, anywhere about this, and I can still use the stash right now, so what is this about?
    Check your email, got one for every account I have that play FW.
    edited April 27
    Actually, this is mentioned in the Chinese patch notes here:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20171220/208649.shtml&usg=ALkJrhgCs13cF9ggzNZvvEO7jv7_Vcw7Rg

Dated: 20th Dec 2017 (which was when China received this change)

Specifically:

"3, account warehouse closure compensation

a) Close the expanded account warehouse service.

b) Players who have previously expanded their account repositories will be compensated and compensated by the leaves of the soul tree that are worthy of the use of the extended safe deposit card, etc., and will be collected at the bank staff of Reisinger City."

Soul leaves as a compensation is unacceptable. Soul leaves do not buy anything of real value in our version. We all spent actual gold.

However, with the upcoming patch, the bank size is expanded to a 252 slot maximum. The way for PWE to fix this is to provide players with bank extension notes of the correct amount to expand their bank size from whatever it is now by the size of their stash when the patch comes.

THAT would be an acceptable compensation.

Contrary to what the email states, this issue is not unforseen. They've known about it for 5 months now.
    Post edited by stew675 on
    stew675 said:

Soul leaves as a compensation is unacceptable. Soul leaves do not buy anything of real value in our version. We all spent actual gold.

However, with the upcoming patch, the bank size is expanded to a 192 slot maximum. The way for PWE to fix this is to provide players with bank extension notes of the correct amount to expand their bank size from whatever it is now by the size of their stash when the patch comes.

THAT would be an acceptable compensation.

Contrary to what the email states, this issue is not unforseen. They've known about it for 5 months now.

Bag and bank for soul leaf would be the bare minimum.
    This set of patch notes here:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20170913/206228.shtml&usg=ALkJrhg6070MV97a05CRMW5jH7PCI_GAVQ

Dated 13th Sept 2017

Details that the size of the bank space may be expanded up to 252 slots for VIP6+ players

Suitable compensation would be to allow us enough bank certificates to expand our bank space by the same amount of stash slots that we will lose.
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 27
    FW-"We understand this limits access to storage space and there will be compensation available in-game via the Bank Staff in Nightfall Citadel. The NPC will grant players Soul Leaves equivalent to the Bank Extensions they have spent towards their Stash. In addition to this, further compensation will also be provided."

me- This is basically trash and not even remotely compensation not close by any imagination. Soul leaf has nearly no use once you no longer have need for rune makers, a racial mount, pets and fashion if there was even 1 orb it could buy or if it could buy bag/bank extentions then it might actually make it matter but unlike China we have a severely restricted use on them. As it sits the Compensation of Soul Leaf can't even Compensate the space lost by buying more space in other places.

fw-"The team is working on this Stash issue and when a solution is found, the feature will return in a future update."

Me- Please fix this fast, this is more of an inconvienience than you may be thinking it is
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 109
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 27

We understand this limits access to storage space and there will be compensation available in-game via the Bank Staff in Nightfall Citadel. The NPC will grant players Soul Leaves equivalent to the Bank Extensions they have spent towards their Stash.
    @anole300#5837 bank extentions are NOT available ingame for soul leafs..

Curious how many soul leafs we'll end up getting, altho for most people they dont even need soul leafs anymore.

In addition to this, further compensation will also be provided
    This will have to be done properly or a lot of people will get mad about it. (rightfully so)

• smurffy4smurffy4 Posts: 15 Arc User
    WHEN will be losing the secondary stash? @anole300#5837
    smurffy4 said:

WHEN will be losing the secondary stash? @anole300#5837

When the expansion comes

• slicedtoastsslicedtoasts Posts: 1 Arc User

@anole300#5837 bank extentions are NOT available ingame for soul leafs..

Curious how many soul leafs we'll end up getting, altho for most people they dont even need soul leafs anymore.

In addition to this, further compensation will also be provided
    This will have to be done properly or a lot of people will get mad about it. (rightfully so)

This makes me think it will be like 20 SL per 1 spot so the soul leaves compensation will be minimal at around 4540 according to the person that says its 252+ for VIP 6+...
    I can't expect less than 50k SL PER SLOT otherwise I want my gold back.
    Time to sue again?
  • dr4g0n17dr4g0n17 Posts: 6 Arc User

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the team works on a fix for this.
    I do not have patience and do not understand this.....
    The fix will never come or so late that it will be like a new feature......
    Baalthasarr
    Server: Dyos
    Chars:
    Baalthasarr - Protector/Patriot - Tank/DD
    Lisintriel - Bard - Heal

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 28
    Had remove this because China got this Update earlier ;) So there is a Christmas Event announced.

But Soul Leaves ? I had enough Soul leaves believe me. AND there is nothing worth buying in shop.
    Post edited by ichdumm on

• fw2database#6189 fw2database Posts: 120 Arc User
    @anole300#5837, ok then. How about mailboxes ? If ppl temporary want to save their items with mail - mailboxes wont be erased or the same thing like with Stash ?
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 289 Arc User
    Just put bank stash in Boutique for soul leaf. Problem solved.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,011 Arc User
    edited May 1
    my question is: if china has known about this since december, 5 months ago, do they have a fix for it implemented already in their version, or still unfixed? if they do have a fix, are we going to have to wait 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, however long it takes pwe to put out the next bundle of patches....

EDIT: been told by someone who scours CN they currently do not have the extra stash added back, so still unfixed....

seriously though being able to trade certain bound things across an account is not a big deal in the entire cluster of broken things.............
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • yurashkayurashka Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hello everyone. That stash was a really nice feature. You could manage the alt's accounts easier. I even paid real gold to open more slots there. And yes, I used to pass level 2 bound gem boxes on one account only. I don't think that soul leaves is a good compensation. As you can see, most people used real gold. No wonder that so many people quit.
  • stackettesstackettes Posts: 11 Arc User
    yes soul leaf is very poor compensation as my bank is maxed on my main toon and so is stash i spent a lot of real gold and real leaf to get it that way and to have 60 slots unuseable perchased at the rate of 2 or 3 stash notes per 3 slots is a waaste of my cash. So untill i have 60 slots of stash available again i will not be buying any more leaf. and i shure as heck wont buy any more stash slots if it is fixed in future.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 350 Arc User
    I doubt they will refund gold or eyrda leaf, actually refund the bank extension might be more reasonable than soul leaf since either we can keep for stash get fixed and use again, or sell for gold and get back some money. GM can check database how many we have used on our stash, then mail us bank extension back.