test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EU cross server realms missing

develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
we're missing realm 7/9/10 on the EU cross server.. meaning we wont be able to do light and dark faction today :( emergency please fix :(

Comments

• develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    realm 7 was up for a bit, but after being on it for 10 min or so it crashed again and our characters are stuck.. halp
  • siraelchansiraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    Realms got up just in time for LD, so of course we went there. Max 10 mins in there and xserver died. Now none of us can log and our characters are essentially stuck in limbo known as vanished realms in xserver. Might wanna do something about that? :D

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • theshark#7194 theshark Posts: 13 Arc User
    our characters are stuck on x servers and cant relog back even change realms
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 138 Arc User
    Should have read this before porting to cross through r7 huehauehuahue
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 172 Arc User

Should have read this before porting to cross through r7 huehauehuahue

haha yeh same.. ported from realm 1 and same sht happened.. stuck now..

Well i managed to close the game before it ported to cross as i saw it was stuck on the loading screen and thought it could be down so my char is back on illy, dunno how it is for the people who were already on cross
    Clyfar - divine priest

Well i managed to close the game before it ported to cross as i saw it was stuck on the loading screen and thought it could be down so my char is back on illy, dunno how it is for the people who were already on cross

we chillin'.. aka stuck
    charselect screen says im on on cross.. tried every relam now and noone works to login

• siraelchansiraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    If you were already in xserver when the realms died, then you are fully unable to log that character in. And get sometimes error messages like this: https://prnt.sc/j7ev2b

Positive thing being that I got stuff done on alt since can't log main in so yeaaaaaaah.

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    either start on the X server, or return the characters back, logged in with 10 :|
  • maxallatmaxallat Posts: 1 Arc User
    "very good fraction." its really not funny :/
    Elelly - Tytan
  • iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    I wonder if someone will tell us what the problem is and how to solve it and when it's the most important thing >:)
    edited April 19
    cant even log any alt from the stucked account. Getting dc after few seconds...
    EDIT: nvm works now. Unstucked

• divinityscarletdivinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User
    I think most of us are unstuck now, but any news on whether the cross-server will remain unstable or if there will be a fix for this? It would be reassuring to know if there's any risk of getting stuck there again or not.

• crouton#7375 crouton Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still down...
  • ringswid#8239 ringswid Posts: 1 Arc User
    can't log in on cross server still/so can't go inside game - all have still same problem?
  • crouton#7375 crouton Posts: 2 Arc User
    it took me like 2 hours to manage to log in cross server, so be patient :s
    just got updated.. cross server is down again
    edited April 20
    Heh not even a sad reply. Seems their "working on it" button is not working anymore either :v
    Clyfar - divine priest
    edited April 20
    @anole300#5837 eh.. hello? need assistance.. cross server been down at the times when people actually go there for over a full day now
  • djohsobossydjohsobossy Posts: 11 Arc User
    i only tried with 2realms 7 n 6 but each time it says time out...you have been dc'd.....
    It doesnt work on any realm. I tried to port from 1-10 and it just wont load, its stuck so all you can do is close the game
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • netdanetda Posts: 4 Arc User
  • djohsobossydjohsobossy Posts: 11 Arc User
    yeah guys making topics on this forum is useless..only way we might get a dev/gm's attention is if we SPAM THE SHT out of them on facebook or pm's....
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 500 Moderator
    Spoke with the engineering team and they fixed it. It's working now, just confirmed it. ^_^

Spoke with the engineering team and they fixed it. It's working now, just confirmed it. ^_^

any way you can make them investigate arena as well? :o
    Well im bumping this cus cross server on EU servers has been unstable again since yesterday's maintenance. Some people cant port to cross, others take ages (2min+) to port, and others have no issues.

Its depending on the realm you are porting from i believe and it has certainly something to do with the Faction realms, as yesterday some people had issues porting to cross from r6 (hammer hearts realm) and today r7 seems fked up (LD realm)

So ye its still partially broken, just so you know @anole300#5837
    Clyfar - divine priest
    @anole300#5837 get this **** fixed, unable to port to cross the entire weekend sucks.. sometimes a few realms works for some people, and then later it doesn't.. get this solved already..
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 348 Arc User
    attempting to port on x server ends with freezing of the game and then 5x DC when trying to log back

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest