test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STATE OF THE GAME

uptownlalauptownlala Posts: 37 Arc User
Hello, is it possible to get some sort of official 'State of the Game' post/update? Is it possible to get honest feedback/update on whether or not PW/ARC will continue this game? Activity has dropped significantly. There are a few players still cash shopping orbs. Will it be possible to have a forum post addressing the future of this game? Will it be possible to have suggestions from players on how to help save the game?

My suggestion would be to create a 'MEGA-SERVER' that merges all remaining servers into one(US,EU, etc). The game can pretty much remain the same. Use the realms 1-10 as overflow channels. Use realms 1-5 as pvp. Use realm 6-10 as pve.

The main purpose is to merge the remaining population. If PW/ARC wont improve/fix the game, atleast merge the remaining population. Running multiple raids or asking for random instances is becoming impossible. The moral is low. The game boring. Be honest, tell us about the future of the game, Thank you

Comments

• frederico1990frederico1990 Posts: 1 Arc User
    noone is playing now, just few russians, they will merge this , or other server will go down ??
  • forsakeneverforsakenever Posts: 14 Arc User
    Hi FW. I wonder if i need to prepare my self for The sad end of the Nyos server.. Only a few Russian ppl and very few old chars are still trying to keep alive that server. But there is no way to get a simple daily party or making some raid for..whatever. I spent my time ,my energy ,my money too as many of you i gues at least a decent and honest answer i , we , deserve . Nyos will merge with some other server ,will just vanish away or maybe something else? Thx anyway,was a great adventure ,i did a lot of friends , hope you guys have some answers for us. Peace !!!
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Well, PWE is not famous for listening to players' advices, sadly.

Been here since the start, I saw many GMs leaving, broken promises and so on.

Not gonna repeat myself, but staying on topic, I am not sure a server merge would solve anything.

People leave for a reason: game is boring. And WHY is it boring?
  • jonnyisland1jonnyisland1 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 18
    Its every week the same: CS update!
    And minor fixes in the bkground where everyone ask themselfs what they have even done.
    A good example is the dedication reward list on shylia market. Descriptions are wrong since months. An super easy fix but it hasnt been done since now.

Also ppl are begging for arena since months and hoping every week it gets fixed but nothing happens.

On the Pve side there are raids you cant do cause they are simply too hard for average ppl so those stay exclusiv events for the top cser. Same goes for getting legendary points. Impossible for the most so they have to stick to the same gear they had before the patch.
    Same goes for Master Expert after lvl105. Exclusiv event for the real OPs. Not even taking the quest anymore...

Stuff like cross server gvgs never ever worked.

FF is still for many an afk event cause counter still doesnt work and now the new pop up you can get as an extra reward doesnt make it better. Beside i would like to see who i fight.

Gem prices and other rewards like mounts and pets for charging are hilarious. I always wonder if they dont check up what ppl exhange and remove or change stuff that is unwanted.

Guess there is more stuff that would need a change or a fix just thats my 2 cents on that topic.

Alsong they dont work, listen to the community and change few things game will stay what it is.
    Post edited by jonnyisland1 on
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 615 Arc User
    Background "fixes" seem to be more like what's been discovered recently where it is impossible to unlock more than 6 slots on a relic any more, which by all rights we should have been informed of, rather than keeping quiet and letting us throw absolute enormous collective amounts of cash or time on, until we figured out what had changed. It's pretty much criminal IMO
  • demonias1234demonias1234 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 17
    Merging seems to be a great idea I honestly would consider that a yes would be nice to play with more people fixing the remaining things that are broken would also be nice that's a lot of the main reason a lot of people quit lack of maintenance in fixing things also give us better things to CS for not trash stuff that don't benefit are character's. if decided to merge servers due to lack of player base I would only merge the servers that are dead/dying also have to take in consideration EU is a high cash shop population of players why merge us with them they have more player base then us. If doing this you need to take in that fact of making PvP fair to play like I guess you can say requirements to get in matches with players that meet up near your standards not by level you merge all these servers how are people going to get their stuff done if the economy isn't equal as well. Has to be equal! merging still wont fix your issue but it will save the game yes, another good suggestion would be coming out with a new content not a new level patch but a new content to gain new player's to try out the game a new class new world area a bigger map for more adventuress stuff to do not by giving us more dailies to keep up with like we live in the game for a whole day. should make more creative signs and videos on new content/merge to make it interesting to make more people want to play. There is also a huge difference between low population and dead a lot of servers labeled as low population are completely desolate so be sure it is a dead server but you also don't want the population being over crowded either I would suggested making more realms for the new upcoming bigger population of a merge. I totally agree with the merge I think it would be a fun experience but at the same time I think about the odds and ends of it on how it would effect the guilds when it comes to fighting for land another suggestion make more land for territory wars/more battle fields for guild vs guild you have to keep in mind of keeping everything balanced between PvP and guild wars PvE don't really matter or comes to effect when thinking of a merge PvP does. One other fact is they need to make the game playable and not just all cash shop either at least other new ways to get gold or be able to make gold another reason why people leave.
    Post edited by demonias1234 on
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Merge is not a solution of anything.

We lack population and day by day more (smart) ppl leave: even if we make just an huge server, it just buys time, maybe 2 months, before it is empty as now...

Just remember, this is not a "game", more like a "gamble milking machine", so do not expect anything. Facts prove I am right, neverending Promos and lack of anything game related (fixes, translations, updates...) talk enough alone already.

The fact you do not feel like playing a Casinò Online is the illusion (well done, ok) you build up something. While it's just pixels so overall still nothing material, it is the sense of "hey I am smart enough to build up my own strenght".

But, hey, you have Lotto boxes, you hope for better reids, you pray Shilya for better Anima skills, you sell your soul in change of a new slot into Relic... That's addition to gamble. And it costs money. And ppl still buy. So, why should they do smth?

Milk until you can, throw another update with new promo, see ill ppl buying... Rinse and repeat.

If you can't see the problem behind this - and the fact it perfectly fits the actual management of the game - you keep on asking and hoping and ranting...

Cash is all. They might plan as well to close FW and open next year Remembered World or Imperfect World, basically a shinier graphical updated version of PW, FW (aka PW2 for many features...), JD, ESO and so on.

Also, do not think any top manager of the company actually even play any of these **** games, so the struggle a player can see they do not even care a bit...

But I am sure noone even believes me a lil, so, well, keep on spending time and cash and gather frustration! QQ
  • clipinho2clipinho2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    u are soo, sooo right... i make ur words my words...i dnt say more, u said everything.....
  • forsakeneverforsakenever Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 18
    senrin said:

Merge is not a solution of anything.

We lack population and day by day more (smart) ppl leave: even if we make just an huge server, it just buys time, maybe 2 months, before it is empty as now...

Just remember, this is not a "game", more like a "gamble milking machine", so do not expect anything. Facts prove I am right, neverending Promos and lack of anything game related (fixes, translations, updates...) talk enough alone already.

The fact you do not feel like playing a Casinò Online is the illusion (well done, ok) you build up something. While it's just pixels so overall still nothing material, it is the sense of "hey I am smart enough to build up my own strenght".

But, hey, you have Lotto boxes, you hope for better reids, you pray Shilya for better Anima skills, you sell your soul in change of a new slot into Relic... That's addition to gamble. And it costs money. And ppl still buy. So, why should they do smth?

Milk until you can, throw another update with new promo, see ill ppl buying... Rinse and repeat.

If you can't see the problem behind this - and the fact it perfectly fits the actual management of the game - you keep on asking and hoping and ranting...

Cash is all. They might plan as well to close FW and open next year Remembered World or Imperfect World, basically a shinier graphical updated version of PW, FW (aka PW2 for many features...), JD, ESO and so on.

Also, do not think any top manager of the company actually even play any of these **** games, so the struggle a player can see they do not even care a bit...

But I am sure noone even believes me a lil, so, well, keep on spending time and cash and gather frustration! QQ

senrin said everything must be told. Man...you right. But you know us..hope die for last...thx for replay.
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on