test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Valentine's Day Event?

subtleistsubtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
Broken?
Or can someone explain what or where this mob/boss is...

STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
<KayQuick's WIfe>

Comments

• geniichiigeniichii Posts: 10 Arc User
    Anyone have any luck yet?
  • subtleistsubtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
    none yet, tried looking at wanmei but cant translate anything. german forums also seem to be stumped as to where the mob is for the female side. male toons have an easy quest...
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• donpastaga380000donpastaga380000 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, same problem on Shylia's server. I have tried to check on wanmei (CN server) but impossible to log on atm (I will try again in few hours and post some screens (if i found something usefull)).

Elphrodite.

Hi, same problem on Shylia's server. I have tried to check on wanmei (CN server) but impossible to log on atm (I will try again in few hours and post some screens (if i found something usefull)).

Elphrodite.

Yes please!!!
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 171 Arc User
    On DYOS they appear @10:00 stay until 10:15. (Euro Time) Directly in front of the npc + Henry

• tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 81 Arc User
    Do I need to be married to complete that quest?
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 292 Arc User
    Hi, they are little white mobs, easy to kill, here in Illy, they spawned around 10, I myself saw some of them in Nightfall, near Henrry, near Twilight bridge, etc. When I found a female to do the quest they already went gone, for now we don't know if they will spawn again.

• ichdummichdumm Posts: 171 Arc User
    We are looking for the second step of the quest. Needed ist a Flower (female) and a Leaf (male). No route, no tipps.

• who know where monsts w be next time?1st was around 10
  • donpastaga380000donpastaga380000 Posts: 4 Arc User
    No more information on spawning time?
  • No, everyone is silent and there is no one to ask ((nobody answers...(
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 292 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Any help on this?...
  • @anole300#5837 Any help on this?...
    I think that there answer 1 time in 10 years, although it is written that actively)))
  • fwnikompizelifwnikompizeli Posts: 3 Arc User
    Mobs just spawned again on Twilight Sq. and in front of Henry. 16:00 server time
  • fwnikompizelifwnikompizeli Posts: 3 Arc User
    Love Angel Token: Leaf... Anyone any clues? xD
  • dfutyut8dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Any updates as to where the leaf and flower are?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,011 Arc User
    you can guarantee pwe knows absolutely nothing about this event.
  • kaliflowerkaliflower Posts: 47 Arc User
    Any ideas on the angel love token thing?
  • zyrrah42zyrrah42 Posts: 54 Arc User
    When the male takes the quest, he has all day to find up to 10 left half hearts throughout NF. After the female kills the little mob by Henry, she gets an unbound right half of a heart. The goal is to find a partner with a left half heart, that completes the message on the two hearts. (Since I have no regular male partner in game, I had a male alt collect all the possible left half hearts.) with the female as lead, gave the right half to the male in party, male clicks the matching left heart, forming a full heart which he turns in quest to the Npc, Little Angel Cutepid (next to the mailbox on Twighlight Bridge) . After the male turns in the quest, he gives the completed heart to the female so she can turn in the quest and get her reward. The rewards were 1 gold title, 20 level 2 gem boxes, and 5 heart fireworks. On LH the balls spawned at 1000. Hoping they spawn again at 1600.
    zyrrah42 said:

When the male takes the quest, he has all day to find up to 10 left half hearts throughout NF. After the female kills the little mob by Henry, she gets an unbound right half of a heart. The goal is to find a partner with a left half heart, that completes the message on the two hearts. (Since I have no regular male partner in game, I had a male alt collect all the possible left half hearts.) with the female as lead, gave the right half to the male in party, male clicks the matching left heart, forming a full heart which he turns in quest to the Npc, Little Angel Cutepid (next to the mailbox on Twighlight Bridge) . After the male turns in the quest, he gives the completed heart to the female so she can turn in the quest and get her reward. The rewards were 1 gold title, 20 level 2 gem boxes, and 5 heart fireworks. On LH the balls spawned at 1000. Hoping they spawn again at 1600.

thank you so much for the explanation :D
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 544 Moderator
    The spawn times are in the Valentine's Event Info thread for reference ^_^
  • tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 81 Arc User
    Valentine's day quest part 2: for male char: 6yPWQ9Cp; For female chars: 6W2cy5BL
    Codes will expire 15th February 2018
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • alwanralwanr Posts: 283 Arc User
    You don’t need to form a team to do the quest, just give the piece to any male with the matching left side and have them turn it in.

Thanks for explaining though, @subtleist
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 245 Arc User
    Yeah, thank you.