test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Tonight - 12/13/17

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee

Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00.

Yesterday's postponed maintenance will be occurring tonight. This includes a server reset and some internal adjustments. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours and the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! ^_^

Comments

• iriska13#3293 iriska13 Posts: 28 Arc User

I wonder if Illifue will start working at least a little, or will it be even worse after maintanance? The time of disconnection from the server will be reduced from 5 minutes to 3 ?? or again you can not go into the game for half an hour ?? I wonder if there will be compensation for the lost raids in the game, for the burned cards in the FF and so on ????
  • thegreyhunterthegreyhunter Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2017

Yesterday's postponed maintenance will be occurring tonight. This includes a server reset and some internal adjustments. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours and the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry to be a pest but....

Pretty please, would you be soooo kind as to indicate what time zone the 23:00 might be (I have assumed that they are hours btw).
    Try to remember that players are not just located within a few miles radius of your office. I was just wondering is it PST, GMT, UTC, DVD, PMT, PMS etc ?

Thank you poppet X

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue

• pets, vehicles, aircraft icons change (Robot Reindeer, Jack Frost, Christmas Treant, Santa''s Sleigh) - oh yeah.... good patch... and boutique ofc didnt forgot ))) greate work )))
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User

Pretty please, would you be soooo kind as to indicate what time zone the 23:00 might be (I have assumed that they are hours btw).
    Try to remember that players are not just located within a few miles radius of your office. I was just wondering is it PST, GMT, UTC, DVD, PMT, PMS etc ?
    Well yeah, mentioning time zone on every official posts/announcements is pretty necessary, imho. Current players know it's PST but it might confuse new players.

Wait! Whut new players.. *sighs*

My words to devs; Fix Illy already or get new engineers. Those engineers PWI have rn couldn't fix arena for years so i doubt if they know what they doing, get someone who knows what to do or someone who will do their job seriously... Didn't we lose enough players?.. Thaaaaaaanks~
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • @mavip4n, what r u talkink 'bout ))))
  • Thats good news ofc. But whats with Illy server? Certainly you need to make money thats why we see all those boutique updates, I can understand it from a point of view of a retailer... BUT! Illyfue is also a marketplace, so why do you pay no attention to it? If a shop is closed, one cat't get any profit from it. Don't you think your orbs simply can't be bought because no one will visit a shop with rats, rubbish and flooded floors?
    Maybe this will be more understandable for you guys. As you don't care about the players, maybe you would care more about your money...
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2017

@mavip4n, what r u talkink 'bout ))))

Sssssssshhhhhh just trying to act like one responsible member of community... lol

Servers up btw. Praying for Illy :[
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • megamirenimegamireni Posts: 2 Arc User
    Again, i cant login in Illyfue... in last day alltimes the same... really -.-
  • megamirenimegamireni Posts: 2 Arc User
    Oh now i can login but after i relog to a other char or try to talk to Henry i get dc from server ... :) i believe i can fly fly fly fly fly