test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

upgrading items

Our support recommends posting my problem on the forum, so I copy my words here:
here are 2 types of upgrading items (
star quartz \i lost 3000+) and (
meteorite crystal \i lost near 500). I know that there are chance of success in % , but why i cant upgrade 12\12 losing so many resources when other players lose at maximum 500 quartz and 100 meteorite crystal to upgrade all equipment ?why this game so cruel only to me???

Comments

• stew675stew675 Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 4
    It's not just only you. It is simply whether or not the random system favored you, or screwed you over.

I, for one, despise the randomness of this stuff. In my mind, there should always be a way to guarantee a 100% success chance, even if it requires gathering more materials to do so. Otherwise, it just leads to situations like you describe where someone gets lucky and gets all maxed gear with few tries, while someone else struggles, and no other reason than just the randomness of the dice.

My partner failed 43 times in a row to unlock the 2nd augment slot on her boots. 43 times! Using dragon scales too each time! Meanwhile, 2 of my characters got it on their 1st or 2nd try.

At times, the randomness just sucks, in so many, many ways.
  • cemking#4109 cemking Posts: 2 Arc User
    stew675 said:

It's not just only you. It is simply whether or not the random system favored you, or screwed you over.

I, for one, despise the randomness of this stuff. In my mind, there should always be a way to guarantee a 100% success chance, even if it requires gathering more materials to do so. Otherwise, it just leads to situations like you describe where someone gets lucky and gets all maxed gear with few tries, while someone else struggles, and no other reason than just the randomness of the dice.

My partner failed 43 times in a row to unlock the 2nd augment slot on her boots. 43 times! Using dragon scales too each time! Meanwhile, 2 of my characters got it on their 1st or 2nd try.

At times, the randomness just sucks, in so many, many ways.

thanks for answer thats really injustice because in this way i could never do what i want ,i would so flad to x10 payment for 100% chance but i think developers can do it only if i would have 12 VIP...