test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• thegreyhunterthegreyhunter Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thank you for the update, and for your teams continued efforts to fix the problem. Lets hope your engineers expertise is sufficient to solve the problem as I'm sure you agree it really should have been fixed before now.

Kind regards

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 48 Arc User

The server has been brought back up and the teams will continue to monitor it. Thank you again for your patience while investigating this problem.

but I can not log in.13 days passed..how long i will wait ???????????????????????????
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 49 Arc User
    Realms 8 and 10 crashed :/
    what comfort?what is irrelevance? 14 days passed.no answers to my tickets.when will it edit? I can not connect to character.I have been playing since 2013.I did not see such a disgrace. how long will i wait

illyfue/WickedCax
  • vmaxfan1vmaxfan1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    What about compensation for all this mess?
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 182 Arc User
    Yes, Sir, they will do a Compensahahahahahahahahahation.
    I have no idea.15 days lost
    Is there anyone else who can not enter the game??
    anole300#5837 help me !!!
  • makrakismakrakis Posts: 12 Arc User
    Did any got a fix ?
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 182 Arc User
    Their answer is that they will not do the recovery.
  • sismoonshinesismoonshine Posts: 3 Arc User
    I don't mind that much about the missing items. Being unable to use auction or mail is a bigger problem, because I can't use redeem codes for the affected character, and he's not getting any log in rewards either.
    edited December 2017
    They make an event knowing that a group of people cant actually use any arc code, or auction house or game mail.
    No logic, no respect towards us.
    They don't event respond if they can fix it or not.
  • fudge5222fudge5222 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Any chance of even just a comment on this by an admin? it's a huge problem for the few affected, people lose a lot of important items and unable to take part in events or buy/sell items, it need fixing/recovering not ignoring..
    Hmmm,

Its been a few days since the last post on this thread, an even more since any official update on the situation. So has it been fixed or are players still having issues? Has there been any feedback from the "monitoring" engineers regarding what the problems were, or still are?

It would be nice, and a common courtesy, to have an update (as regular updates have been requested many times!).

I, and many other players, are either not playing or only visiting the game briefly and not playing fully until some official information or reassurance is given that the game is now more stable and the issues have been sorted out.

So what is the Official Standpoint??? "Fixed", "not fixed", or "don't know"?

Kind regards
    GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • dragon8980dragon8980 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i get theirs still an issue with the serve and their looking into it

i get theirs still an issue with the serve and their looking into it

Well yes that is all we know because the last time anything Official was posted was back on the 16th of December, 7 days ago. Not a single Official update since then!

The server has been brought back up and the teams will continue to monitor it. Thank you again for your patience while investigating this problem.

Surely the "investigation" has discovered something in 7 days. Anyone can swap out a circuit board, or a cable, or a light bulb and see if solves the problem. It can't be that hard! Either way how hard can it be just to post a message to let us know what the current situation is? Just tell us how it is!

Kind regards
    GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue

• moonlight04moonlight04 Posts: 33 Arc User
    I still dont have a clear answer from GM, they only stick in my face ''we are sorry'' really you are sorry? Now they dont even answer to my tickets ... that's very pro ..
    20 days passed...
  • divinityscarletdivinityscarlet Posts: 60 Arc User
    To add onto this, anything that happened during server issues and afterwards will stay unresolved. I've spoken with friends/guildies who had similar issues regarding their mailbox and auction house items, they have also sent tickets and were told that they will not do any individual recoveries for this, so essentially anything you lost, be it small insignificant items or expensive and big items, are gone.

Instead of individual recoveries we will receive a server-wide compensation in a next game update. This was told by support in tickets, but a public announcement of this would be preferred and also a clarification of when the next game update is supposed to be.

I did not see such disrespect sorry..I would like to solve the problem immediately 22 days passed.Please!!!!!
    edited December 2017
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 561 Arc User
    Have you filed a support ticket?

Have you filed a support ticket?

Yes i sent 10-12 tickets

• octil#8379 octil Posts: 2 Arc User
    i still cant entr
    DISGRACEEEEE
    Can someone tell me why they continue with the free give away of items?, ignoring completely that we can't receive anything!!!!!
    Why not focus on a fix first since its 25 days since I first reported it, instead of showing us the free things we will miss!!
    I struggle to understand.
    Will the explanation be made?
    anole300#5837 there ?
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 213 Arc User
    pls help @redkit35000 answer him @anole300#5837 he has been at this for many days
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail