test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

nickvvnickvv Posts: 316 Arc User
edited December 5 in General Discussion
I just saw many people disappeared from the rankings, their weekly hell acclaim issnt there, their top 10 in lvl rank is gone too.

These people are not banned, i see them online and relogging still :/

What happened?
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• elisha2elisha2 Posts: 305 Arc User
    Yesterday afternoon EU time, I was ported for a fissure instance, port not to be completed, game freeze. And that's the last thing what im could do, since I can not log into the game.
    1. reinstall game - without success
    2. others char, different acc - log seamlessly
    3. others char, same acc - log seamlessly
    4. try log in game for separate pc ( pc my friend) - without success
    5. Friends tell me, they see I'm log into the game ( when im try log), but it's really not true. Because I still have on my monitor "wait pls ......"

I try to eliminate the problem on my pc.

Since I can log the other alt, only not the main char, is the problem caused somewhere internally, during the time of the port in the instance.
    I send ticket, but still none answer.
    Im really very nervous.

can anyone help me?

Thank you

Technical zone/ forum: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1205965/help-stay-somewhere-between-internal-glitch-or

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Are you playing through an ARC client? If so try without ARC
    We had one on Nyos server, he called MrKeebler support at the end after 11 months >.> helped him solve the puzzle, also do not delay just write to them
    edited November 29
    I try with ARC, try without ARC, try for separate PC ( my friend), nothing help. 11 months? omg !!!! i play 6,5 year every day....now 2 days what no can play and im really unhappy. PS: im send ticket for support, none answer. Technical zne - none answer. Here, forum, FB - game group...no one know, as solve it. :( :( :(

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 45 Arc User
    I have had such situations several times, hanged on the black screen but after killing client and force new I always logged back. Maybe it's something with OS or GPU try to reinstall it to old or new graphics driver dunno just trying to help
  • babydonthurtme14babydonthurtme14 Posts: 14 Arc User
    support will reply eventually. do not expect quick response times.
    > @majkel33 said:
    > I have had such situations several times, hanged on the black screen but after killing client and force new I always logged back. Maybe it's something with OS or GPU try to reinstall it to old or new graphics driver dunno just trying to help

OS, GPU...good.im no can log only main char. Others yes (alt). Btw i try log for separate pc my friend a also not work there. Problem is only for my main char, which get freezing when ported in fissure instance.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 231 Arc User
    This is terrible. I went from a cheeky 69 to boring 58 on level ranking. :p
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• miozio666miozio666 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 4
    Yes, i log every day but for ranking i not exist.
    Also HR, Apotheosis and some other rank which give some prizes.

Seems xserver ranks works fine.
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 113 Arc User
    here's a pic of Illyfue's level ranking:

our characters doesn't show up in any of the rankings we were in on sunday..
  • melankoliskvadmelankoliskvad Posts: 4 Arc User
    It would be nice if this got fixed since many of us that got removed are on almost every day.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 313 Moderator
    Hmm, it sounds like your character is stuck and might have to be moved during maintenance.
  • illiasvilliasv Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 4
    It seems that this issue is happening to more and more players, after Lucinka, I have now another guildmate encountering the same issue.

Any plan to fix this? When you say next maintenace, is there a list of specific players to move or all the ppl encountering this issue will automatically be moved wether they sent a ticket or not?
    Any idea about the root cause?

Players impacted from NewOrder at the moment :
    - _Lucinka_
    - Puhliy

also when I check ranking I see a lot of players disappearing (like 20+ in the top 100 alone between yday and today), any idea about what's happening on that front?

Regards,
    Gini.
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • bbzdrbbzdr Posts: 4 Arc User
    Im out of bounds too
    Anyone who is experiencing a similar issue, where they cannot log in and are stuck, should submit a ticket.

The ticket lets us know who is affected and needs to be helped. This also helps give us more information to provide to the dev team about the issue in general.
    Cryogeny send me today message, Azaghal ( dwarf) get stuck in glitch too, yesterday. Today others player from Dragonica guild too. Who are yet others, what we no know? It's not just a problem for me, so hope you fix it.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • illiasvilliasv Posts: 34 Arc User

Anyone who is experiencing a similar issue, where they cannot log in and are stuck, should submit a ticket.

The ticket lets us know who is affected and needs to be helped. This also helps give us more information to provide to the dev team about the issue in general.

Everyone I know submitted a ticket, but that doesn't mean everyone did it.
    That being said, if you can identify the root cause you might be able to find the people who were affected and fix it wether they did submit a ticket or not :)
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 195 Arc User
    One in more on Illyfue server in Fairytail guild her ranger dispppared today said : (Failed to retrive char info from game server error 13 id 71)
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

I'm back in all the rankings, but sadly i lost all old position.
    One of the reasons why I'm still around in this kind of graveyard is achievements and rank in all jobs.
    Now i lost all, does it make sense to continue?
    Oh! I almost forgot

2017_12_05_08_20_12

maybe it's a sign .... :#
    Same for me. Today can't log
    Failed retrieving character info from game servers. (delivery_error:13 id:71)
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 231 Arc User
    Some more people vanished from ranking on Illyfue today.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

Hmm, it sounds like your character is stuck and might have to be moved during maintenance.

My char get stuck in glitch 28.11 afternoon. Maintenance the second day 29.11, not release my char. If you mean regular maintenance, it do not help relieving my char. This will require some special solution because more and more people are stuck.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    Does anyone know if any of these character disappearing from rankings are stuck at the moment? (curious if the players that became stuck after trying to port to a fissure instance are the ones missing from the rankings)
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 49 Arc User
    No, some are people who were stuck, but some are still able to log.
    btw i'm not stuck after trying to port. I just quit game before sleep yesterday and today i'm unable to log.
    miozio666 said:

btw i'm not stuck after trying to port. I just quit game before sleep yesterday and today i'm unable to log.

hmm, do you recall where your character was when logging out?
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 49 Arc User
    some of us now are experiencing disconnects and a "failed to retrieve character list" error on trying to reconnect. I was using the auction house when the issue started.
  • minachanminachan Posts: 7 Arc User
    soooo....fortunately noone of my mains are stuck (yet) but I would like to bring attention to something else...on one of my accounts an entire character dissapeared from character creation...I had the account maxed with characters and today I noticed theres 1 missing...you have a serious problem here if toons can even dissapear now so I suggest you don't take this issue lightly PWE @anole300#5837
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 316 Arc User
    AH and mail stopped working on Illyfue, cant laod character list when logging in..
    edited December 5

miozio666 said:

hmm, do you recall where your character was when logging out?
    As usual in the Lionheart Fortress near trackstone, 90% was realm 10

NB. all other char from this account they have no problems.

• moonlight04moonlight04 Posts: 31 Arc User
    What is the problem with Illyfue server? got disconnect and cant log back ... what you are doing to the server ?!?