test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiny guide for Brimstone Throat, Dark Crab Borac, Death Gaze!

mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
edited January 29 in Quest Tips
Hi there~

After we got Exordium patch, NPC Rodgers at Twilight Square in Nightfall Citadel got 3 new quests for us, asking to kill 3 thing. And I keep seeing people ask where are Brimstone, Gaze, Crab mobs etc. And i think no one created post to guide lost peeps yet. So here we go...

~First of all they are new bosses not mobs.
~Second you gotta kill them certain number of times like it says on quest to get title scroll.
~And third, I'll share everything i know and locations to help, so everyone can get their quests done and have their titles yay.

In Lionheart (PVE) we have open raids, someone always forming raid and let everyone join until its totally full and then let everyone roll on drops equally. Which is everyone happy about since no one trying to fight over drops (hope that stupid fight never ever starts...). Be in raid or not everyone who hits boss once gets qualified for kill. So raid is just for drops and if you don't need/want drops you don't have to be in raid. At least in PVE server. Fell free to let us know if it's different in PVP servers.

All bosses spawns at same time in 2 different random realms and 3 times a day at 13:30-17:30-21:30 *server time*. You can check spawn times from event list page to be sure anyways. "U" > 3rd tab from below.

Brimstone is low level (can be dead in one shot) so usually whoever was there in seconds after spawn gets their hit/kill, and it doesn't drop anything i guess. Other 2 bosses dropping titles also unbound relic spirit boxes (but gives bound relic spirits when you open it) also all bosses give 3 soul diamond for each kill until you get your quests from Roger done. Crab and Gaze have pretty mean aoe's so be careful.

Here is the pictures of bosses with locations and how many times you need to kill for get your quest done;

Quest; Inferno Sheriff - Boss; Brimstone Throat (lv30) kill 10 times

Quest; Inferno Peacekeeper - Boss; Dark Crab Borac (lv90) 50 times

Quest; Inferno Warmaster - Boss; Death Gaze (lv100) 75 times

Have fun and don't forget this is just a game ~sharing is caring~ ...so no fighting!

I hate vanilla forums everything disappear after you try to edit...
Post edited by mavip4n on
Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
Tagged:

Comments

• mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Ty develichious2 for sharing title stats

• develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    the titles as most people knows gives stats.

inferno sheriff:

inferno peacekeeper:

inferno warmaster:

• starfischle1starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    mavip4n said:

...so no fighting!

As far as the quests go, that doesn't really matter actually. You just have to hit the bosses once and the kill will count for your quest. So even if people fight over the bosses everyone is able to get their quest done.

edited December 2017

mavip4n said:

...so no fighting!

As far as the quests go, that doesn't really matter actually. You just have to hit the bosses once and the kill will count for your quest. So even if people fight over the bosses everyone is able to get their quest done.

Please read it all before commenting lol. Already mentioned it.
    mavip4n said:

Be in raid or not everyone who hits boss once gets qualified for kill. So raid is just for drops and if you don't need/want drops you don't have to be in raid.

Also that word you pointed "no fighting!" was about drops... since bosses drops relic spirits (boxes unbound, but spirits bound when you open them) there'll be some smarty smurfs try to dominate. In LH we let everyone who could get into raid roll, so they has equal chance to get title drop and unbound relic spirit boxes. Idc about drops but i'd like to see thing we have right now in LH stay same. So little one's can have a chance to get goodies.

• bellaamourbellaamour Posts: 2 Arc User
    mavip4n said:

Hi there~

After we got Exordium patch, NPC Roger in citadel got 3 new quests for us, asking to kill 3 thing. And I keep seeing people ask where are Brimstone, Gaze, Crab mobs etc. And i think no one created post to guide lost peeps yet. So here we go...

~First of all they are new bosses not mobs.
    ~Second you gotta kill them certain number of times like it says on quest to get title scroll.
    ~And third, I'll share everything i know and locations to help, so everyone can get their quests done and have their titles yay.

In Lionheart (PVE) we have open raids, someone always forming raid and let everyone join until its totally full and then let everyone roll on drops equally. Which is everyone happy about since no one trying to fight over drops (hope that stupid fight never ever starts...). Be in raid or not everyone who hits boss once gets qualified for kill. So raid is just for drops and if you don't need/want drops you don't have to be in raid. At least in PVE server. Fell free to let us know if it's different in PVP servers.

All bosses spawns at same time in 2 different random realms and 3 times a day at 13:30-17:30-21:30 *server time*. You can check spawn times from event list page to be sure anyways. "U" > 3rd tab from below.

Brimstone is low level (can be dead in one shot) so usually whoever was there in seconds after spawn gets their hit/kill, and it doesn't drop anything i guess. Other 2 bosses dropping titles also unbound relic spirit boxes (but gives bound relic spirits when you open it) also all bosses give 3 soul diamond for each kill until you get your quests from Roger done. Crab and Gaze have pretty mean aoe's so be careful.

Here is the pictures of bosses with locations and how many times you need to kill for get your quest done;

Quest; Inferno Sheriff - Boss; Brimstone Throat (lv30) kill 10 times

Quest; Inferno Peacekeeper - Boss; Dark Crab Borac (lv90) 50 times

Quest; Inferno Warmaster - Boss; Death Gaze (lv100) 75 times

Have fun and don't forget this is just a game ~sharing is caring~ ...so no fighting!

I hate vanilla forums everything disappear after you try to edit...
    Pardon me, but my question is where are they and how to get to them? many thanks.
  • bellaamourbellaamour Posts: 2 Arc User
    There are many parts of this game that are a bit difficult to understand. Is there a tutorial? video? text? in a how to format? a step by step. It is very hard for me to read the scrolls and the conversations with the npc's I can barely see what is being said and no auto teleportation in some instances. I find myself stuck most of the time trying to figure out where I'm going and what it is I'm wasting my time for. I would love to be able to understand the lingo. But mostly would love to be able to read it clearly. I'm an older gal my eyes are failing me. thank you for any help
  • perseus#4589 perseus Posts: 17 Arc User
    OneAutumnLeaf , cuddly tank -Lionheart
    edited January 29
    @bellaamour sorry for late reply I have been busy irl last 4 months so haven't been playing... As answer to your question get quest from Rodgers (he is at twilight square) and go to locations on map at those specific times i mentioned on 1st post, also you need to check all realms cuz they're spawning randomly. :)

Most of ppl completed quests i guess so people not doing raids as often as before. It's better to ask for help to your guildies or friends or at least on world chat. :blush: